How to write non plagiarism text?

Tue 6 Oct, 2015 02:43 am
Every year the requirements for writen works become more and more higher. And I don't want to say that it's not something strenge. Today we have to come much easier way than students 10 years ago when they spent all their time at the libraries trying to find interesting facts for their work. Thanks to the development of Internet and technologies we just have to turn on the laptop and write few words in Google. But at the same time we face to another problem. Almost all the information is the same, and to surprice your professor you have to invite something yourself. So how are you dealing with the problem of plagiarism?

Setanta

Tue 6 Oct, 2015 02:46 am
Given your command of the English language, i don't think you need to worry about your own writing being plagiarized.
0 Replies

Ragman

Tue 6 Oct, 2015 05:17 am
@Harley Prior ,
I'm creative. More importantly I speak and write good English and take time to correct the spelling. Ever hear of a grammar and spell checker?

Quote:
Every year the requirements for writen works become more and more higher.

Furthermore, the opposite of what you wrote is true. The requirements for good writing is lesser now than ever.
Harley Prior

Wed 7 Oct, 2015 03:26 am
@Ragman,
Why do you think so?
0 Replies

najmelliw

Wed 7 Oct, 2015 05:34 am
@Harley Prior ,
Harley Prior wrote:

Every year the requirements for writen works become more and more higher. And I don't want to say that it's not something strenge. Today we have to come much easier way than students 10 years ago when they spent all their time at the libraries trying to find interesting facts for their work. Thanks to the development of Internet and technologies we just have to turn on the laptop and write few words in Google. But at the same time we face to another problem. Almost all the information is the same, and to surprice your professor you have to invite something yourself. So how are you dealing with the problem of plagiarism?

Your main problem should be the quality of your English. Fix that, and writing non plagiarized essays should be easy:
1) Read all the material you deem relevant.
2) Open a blank file in whatever text editing program you like to use.
3) Write an essay from scratch, while following the rules your work/school uses for writing them. And when you need to quote, make sure you mention the original work you quote from.

There you go.

Miss L Toad

Wed 7 Oct, 2015 06:39 am
@Ragman,
Quote:
The requirements for good writing is lesser now than ever.

So it would seem.
0 Replies

Harley Prior

Wed 7 Oct, 2015 07:36 am
@najmelliw,
Thank you! I will try
0 Replies