Will Smith SUCKS

cavfancier

Reply Wed 21 Jul, 2004 01:59 pm
I still beg to differ with eoe on Ali. I just wasn't convinced, having been a fan of Ali since I was a kid. It was a noble effort though, I'll give him that.
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Wed 21 Jul, 2004 01:59 pm
Region Philbis wrote:
Quote:
This exchange between Region and kicky disturbs me...

3's a crowd, clown Mr. Green
quote]

Homey don't play that.
0 Replies

Region Philbis

Reply Wed 21 Jul, 2004 02:06 pm
word... true! Cool
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Wed 21 Jul, 2004 02:43 pm
eoe wrote:
So what's up with you, Kicky? Why would you hate someone so who you don't know, for one, and who makes no difference in your life one way or the other? Does he owe you money? Did he steal your girl?

Okay, I will tell you. It's horrible, really.

When I was a little kicky, I lived in West Philly and I used to rap. Yeah, I was the best rapper in the city, and I called myself "Fresh Prince".

We were both in a rap contest at a place called "Skeezie's". It was on Grand Avenue, in a rough part of town. I had won the title the year before, and this year, I was poised to take it again. Me and "Lil Willie" as he called himself then, went head to head for the title, and for ten minutes, the crowd was bumpin' as we threw down some of the freshest, dopest rhymes ever heard in that city. Of course, I was the crowd favorite. He was comin' with that weak-ass **** about parents don't understand and all that, and I was freestylin' about dope **** like how f*ckin' gangsta I was and all, you know!?

The winner was supposed to be decided by who got the loudest cheers from the crowd at the end. Of course I got the loudest cheers, by a LOT, but once they stopped, the judge winked at Will and said, "And the new champion, by your applause, is Lil Willie"! The crowd erupted into boos and stormed the stage, and that little pussy begged me to save him. I found out later that the MC was his buddy Jazzy Jeff.

I did help him though, sneaking him out the back way and giving him a ride in my Pinto. "Cool ride," He said as I pulled up to his door in the burbs, "Yo, homey, I owe you for this. You saved my ass tonight. By the way, I like your name, dude. Fresh Prince. Real cool." The next day, I heard he got a sitcom, and I never heard from him again.

He stole my rap name, he stole my title, and I never heard a thank you or an acknowledgement EVER of how it was ME who was the "Fresh Prince", and it was ME who won the contest, and how it was ME who saved his ass. It should have been ME playing Ali! It should be me banging Jada Pinkett! HE STOLE MY LIFE!

YIIIAAAAAAHHHH!!!
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Wed 21 Jul, 2004 03:32 pm
Calm down, buckaroo. Here, have a toll house cookie.
0 Replies

Lightwizard

Reply Wed 21 Jul, 2004 08:23 pm
With some Nutella liberally spread over it.

As far as his portrayal of Ali, with those ears he could fly like a butterfly!

I think he proved he could be a serious actor in "Six Degrees" and then, as others have said, trashed it to make a lot of money. Can't say I blame him. Kevin Spacey began his career as a serious actor but he picked some vehicles that were just perhaps a bit to artsy fartsy and couldn't delivery on the substance. It's a tricky business making movies.
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Wed 21 Jul, 2004 08:35 pm
Lightwizard wrote:
He did literally suck in "Seven Degrees of Seperation."

Cavfancier wrote:
I do have to concede to Six Degrees of Seperation.

Lightwizard wrote:
I own the DVD of "Six Degrees of Seperation"

[quote="eoe, suspecting that "separation" was being horribly misspelled, but still not quite sure of how to spell it,"]"Six Degrees...". for his first movie especially,[/quote]
0 Replies

eoe

Reply Wed 21 Jul, 2004 08:55 pm
Watch it old man. I CAN spell.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Wed 21 Jul, 2004 08:58 pm
this is really a boy on boy thread ('cept for eoe), but i'll say i think will smith can look quite quite fine. i don't even care if he's an actor or a singer, or just a guy standin' around. i like the looks of him.

so slap me. i'm shallow. Embarrassed
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Wed 21 Jul, 2004 09:17 pm
What about ME!? What about the life that he stole from me!!!

DIE WILL SMITH, DIE!!!!!!!!
0 Replies

eoe

Reply Wed 21 Jul, 2004 09:22 pm
geez... Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Wed 21 Jul, 2004 09:23 pm
but are you fine, kickycan, are you fine?
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Wed 21 Jul, 2004 09:25 pm
do you think kc is trying to kick smoking and hasn't told us?
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Wed 21 Jul, 2004 09:31 pm
Fine, take his side. But if you had your whole life stolen from you by some pretty boy dipshit second-rate phoney, then you'd know my pain. Then you'd see.

And no, I'm not kicking smoking. I just had MY WHOLE LIFE STOLEN FROM ME, that's all!

Aaaw, forget it. Go on with your Will Smith lovefest. See if I care.

One day though, one day, I will have my revenge...
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Wed 21 Jul, 2004 09:32 pm
And by the way, I am fine. I put the "F" in fine, as a matter of fact.
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Thu 22 Jul, 2004 05:51 am
I suspect kicky needs to get jiggy wit it.
0 Replies

Steve 41oo

Reply Thu 22 Jul, 2004 06:05 am
Will Smith sucks

Sucks what?

Will Smith (subject)

sucks (verb)

you need an object to complete the sentence.

It could conceivably be a question but even that is grammatically incorrect, and should be "Will Smith suck?"

So is he going to suck, and if so what?

Very strange. Who is he anyway?
0 Replies

Region Philbis

Reply Thu 22 Jul, 2004 06:20 am
Quote:
And no, I'm not kicking smoking.

c'mon do it! (all the cool kids are doing it)
then you can become "kickycig"...
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Thu 22 Jul, 2004 06:24 am
kicky clearly isn't seeing the bigger picture here. Write a few more raps, and a screenplay, 8 Mile II, or better yet, 9mm Mile. Let out your white rapper pain on the page, and Hollywood will snap it up.
0 Replies

elstoc

Reply Thu 22 Jul, 2004 12:32 pm
I liked him when he was younger and he had that What you talking about Willis catchphrase.
0 Replies