11:11? Spirit Guardians?

Debra Law

Reply Mon 19 Jul, 2004 05:38 am
Re: street corner
cavfancier wrote:
Debra, street corner psychics are so declasse.

Cav, you have a point. People might get the wrong idea if I establish myself on a street corner.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Mon 19 Jul, 2004 03:13 pm
Goddess!

I can't stand to see a grown person cry!

Here you are Craven - the gang put in for you.

They would only let us buy a fairly old one - but it works!!!!

http://www.atomicmuseum.com/tour/photos/largeandsmall.jpg
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Mon 19 Jul, 2004 03:15 pm
BUT!!!!

We have this one

http://nylon.net/nukes/icbm.jpg

on lay-by for your thirtieth!!!!!!!
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Mon 19 Jul, 2004 03:16 pm
I often get 10.10 as well as 11.11.

I had no idea you were supposed to wish.
0 Replies

joefromchicago

Reply Mon 19 Jul, 2004 03:30 pm
I always have the same wish: that Craven's wish may never be fulfilled.

So far, my wish has come true.

As for looking up and seeing the time as 11:11, one piece of advice: fix your clock, I think it's stopped.
0 Replies

Jim

Reply Mon 19 Jul, 2004 08:05 pm
I was listening to Coast-to-Coast AM on the internet last week. One of the guests was an expert in Numerology. She said that 11:11 is a special time with special powers - and that meditating then will help you achieve your goals.

Of course, I believe EVERYTHING I hear on Coast-to-Coast AM.
0 Replies

Craven de Kere

Reply Tue 20 Jul, 2004 05:40 am
Don't tease me dlowan, it's not funny. I didn't make light of your dream of trees becoming fluffy for more comfortable hugs.

Joe you are a foul congregation of vapours! Change you wish, don't you need more lug nuts?
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Tue 20 Jul, 2004 06:03 am
Never look a gift nuke in the fuel inlet, Craven.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Tue 20 Jul, 2004 06:16 am
http://www.kprf.ru/clipart/misc/nuclear_explosion3.jpg

They're touchy....
0 Replies

joefromchicago

Reply Tue 20 Jul, 2004 07:53 am
Craven de Kere wrote:
Joe you are a foul congregation of vapours!

Yeah, that always happens when I eat radishes.
0 Replies

eoe

Reply Tue 20 Jul, 2004 08:16 am
How interesting!!
11:11 almost drove me mad. About twelve years ago. Everytime I looked at a clock it seemed, am or pm, I saw 11:11 and didn't have a clue what it meant. I even played the lotto, thinking that it was a sign and maybe I'd win a jackpot. It was maddening, to say the least.
Then I moved here and less than a year later I met my darling husband, a real, live Georgia Peach. His birthday? 11/11.
My jackpot.
0 Replies

Rick d Israeli

Reply Tue 20 Jul, 2004 01:34 pm
Should I say scary or fascinating? :wink:
0 Replies

eoe

Reply Tue 20 Jul, 2004 07:57 pm
Wild, huh?
0 Replies

roger

Reply Tue 20 Jul, 2004 08:41 pm
So, Debra, when is the last time you checked the batteries in you clock?
0 Replies

Rick d Israeli

Reply Wed 21 Jul, 2004 05:34 am
Mr. Green
0 Replies

Scarlettmarsden

Reply Sun 25 Jul, 2004 02:02 am
Radishes eh? I always found that's the reaction that happens when I stick my best friend in the microwave. Mucho mucho fun involved. But then I have to go out and look for a new best friend. It's happened three times now! I'm trying my hardest damn it! What am I doing wrong???
0 Replies

fortune

Reply Sun 25 Jul, 2004 07:36 pm
Scarlett thank you for the heads up, I'll remember to stay away from microwaves while in your presence.
0 Replies

dauer

Reply Sun 25 Jul, 2004 07:46 pm
I think it's just whatever you have on your mind. When I'm thinking about something I notice it more around me, like people in love or puppies or garbage.
0 Replies

George Barnard

Reply Sun 1 Aug, 2004 01:02 am
Hi All,

The 11:11 Time Prompts (PM wake-up or AM reminder calls) are the trade-mark prompts of an order of Celestial Beings that exist in a "facet of time" midway between angels and us humans. That is why they are called Midwayers. Their story can be found in a tome called the Urantia Book -- some 1,000,000 channeled words.

Edit: Moderator: Do not post links to your site here gets you to the chapter, or paper 77.

This is the relevant section:

The 1,111 loyal secondary midwayers are engaged in important missions on earth. As compared with their primary associates, they are decidedly material. They exist just outside the range of mortal vision and possess sufficient latitude of adaptation to make, at will, physical contact with what humans call "material things." These unique creatures have certain definite powers over the things of time and space, not excepting the beasts of the realm.

Some of us are able to hear them and talk with them, a few of us are able to discern them. :wink:

Contact is established through regular meditation.

Happy hunting....

George. Cool
0 Replies

Justthefax

Reply Sun 1 Aug, 2004 01:53 pm
The Spirit Guides are there for you, and for all. The idea of a time 11:11 is not the clue. However you are being told to look at the clock at that time. When you can learn to hear not only to look at the clock at that time, you may be able to hear why you are to look at that time and hear your guide at other times.

When you are with someone you love, turn off the lights, close your eyes, reach out and touch. See the colors of the their light. and your light. When you can learn to see the light force, the colors all have an indication of what is happening.

Three is more to life that what many think.
0 Replies