11:11? Spirit Guardians?

Reply Mon 19 Jul, 2004 01:30 am
In the last few months, it seems when I glance at the clock during the late evening for no reason in particular--the time is 11:11.

It's embarrassing that I'm even making anything out of this--but it has happened so many times that it has become "eerie."

Of course, I might be more in tune with 11:11 because my good friend's birthday is 11/11 and I forgot her birthday last year. I usually bring her a birthday cake--or at least a card. But it completely slipped my mind last year and she was hurt.

Today, I ran across a website that claimed 11:11 is the "time prompt of the spirit guardians."

Do people really believe in "spirit guardians?" Do "spirit guardians" do anything more than just mess with people's minds when they look at the clock? LOL
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 5,124 • Replies: 44
No top replies

Craven de Kere

Reply Mon 19 Jul, 2004 01:32 am
Happens all the time, you are supposed to make a wish.
0 Replies

Debra Law

Reply Mon 19 Jul, 2004 01:41 am
oh...
BTW, if I see 11:11 on my clock and I compulsively start building a big volcano-shaped mountain in the middle of my living room in anticipation of a "close encounter" with the third kind, I'll know something is up. (My honey will call the guys in the white coats....)
0 Replies

Debra Law

Reply Mon 19 Jul, 2004 01:44 am
WOW
Craven de Kere wrote:
Happens all the time, you are supposed to make a wish.

OMG, I have blown dozens of opportunities to make a wish in the last few months. If I had only known....
0 Replies

Craven de Kere

Reply Mon 19 Jul, 2004 01:56 am
I don't know where I heard that. Happens all the time to me but the wishes never come true.

And I really do need a nuke.
0 Replies

Debra Law

Reply Mon 19 Jul, 2004 02:12 am
Ah, but you do have one....
Craven de Kere wrote:
I don't know where I heard that. Happens all the time to me but the wishes never come true.

And I really do need a nuke.

Craven:

Perhaps your wish did come true. You might have a nuke, but it may not be as you envisioned it. Hmmm. If the pen is mightier than the sword, maybe a growing community discussion forum is mighter than a nuke.

I'm not psychic by any means, but if I were, I would say things are starting to mushroom for you....
0 Replies

Craven de Kere

Reply Mon 19 Jul, 2004 02:26 am
I really had my heart set on a nuke Debra.

Websites don't go BOOM! It's just not the same.

I mean, I call Lybia and threaten them with A2K and as soon as they find out that it's not a nickname I gave to the nuke Gadman knew I was procuring he starts laughing.

And the laughter really hurts you know. It really does. Right here <points at chest>
0 Replies

Debra Law

Reply Mon 19 Jul, 2004 03:46 am
Yes, it hurts....
I sympathize with your pain; I empathize with your heartache.

Perhaps the BANG you get out of A2K is not as delightful as the BOOM you would get out of a nuke, but try to count your blessings.

My thoughts are with you as the laughter rings loud, but remember this: He who laughs last, laughs best.
0 Replies

Craven de Kere

Reply Mon 19 Jul, 2004 03:53 am
<puts hands in pockets>

<looks forlorn>

<kicks at a rock>

You wouldn't happen to have a nuke would you?

Hey! It's 2:52, I bet I was just wishing on the wrong time! I've a good feeling about 2:52!

<dries tears>

I'll have my nuke yet!
0 Replies

Rick d Israeli

Reply Mon 19 Jul, 2004 04:04 am
< Runs to Craven with a new North Korean-build nuke > Here, I've got a... < Tumbles >

http://www.cyberlearning-world.com/nhhs/gif4/fizeau.gif

Ehh Rolling Eyes (...)

Sorry.
0 Replies

Craven de Kere

Reply Mon 19 Jul, 2004 04:04 am
So close... yet soo clumsy.
0 Replies

Rick d Israeli

Reply Mon 19 Jul, 2004 04:12 am
Embarrassed
0 Replies

Debra Law

Reply Mon 19 Jul, 2004 04:13 am
Re: Ah, but you do have one....
Debra_Law wrote:
I'm not psychic by any means, but if I were, I would say things are starting to mushroom for you....

As it turns out, I am psychic after all. I kind of suspected that I had the power, but I never really knew for sure until Rick tumbled and that mushroom thing developed.

I'm going to buy a crystal ball and set up my psychic stand on the street corner right away. $$$$$$$ I see big bucks in my future.
0 Replies

Craven de Kere

Reply Mon 19 Jul, 2004 04:15 am
I went to a psychic once, she game me my money back and started crying. <shrugs>
0 Replies

Rick d Israeli

Reply Mon 19 Jul, 2004 04:18 am
Tough life you have there Craven.
0 Replies

Craven de Kere

Reply Mon 19 Jul, 2004 04:23 am
I know, but the way I see it a lot of kids have to grow up without nukes.

Like Debra said, I have to count my blessings.
0 Replies

Rick d Israeli

Reply Mon 19 Jul, 2004 04:29 am
I remember the day I got my first nuke. It was the happiest day of my life. Crying or Very sad Sorry, I always get a little... emotional when I think about that day. It was a present from my uncle Moammar.
0 Replies

Craven de Kere

Reply Mon 19 Jul, 2004 04:32 am
You were born with a plutonium spoon in your mouth, I have to work for mine.
0 Replies

Rick d Israeli

Reply Mon 19 Jul, 2004 04:33 am
I realize that. I have been very lucky.
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Mon 19 Jul, 2004 04:43 am
Re: Ah, but you do have one....
Debra_Law wrote:
Debra_Law wrote:

As it turns out, I am psychic after all. I kind of suspected that I had the power, but I never really knew for sure until Rick tumbled and that mushroom thing developed.

I'm going to buy a crystal ball and set up my psychic stand on the street corner right away. $$$$$$$ I see big bucks in my future.

Debra, street corner psychics are so declasse. Allow me to point you to this thread: http://www.able2know.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=24678,
and you should look at the first one that inspired me. There is some great advice there on becoming an online psychic.
0 Replies