child support

Reply Thu 15 Jul, 2004 08:58 pm
in 2000 i modified my child support because my schedule changed and i was able to have my son for more than half the year.my ex in the divorce papers has sole custody of my kids.they wanted to be with me and i them and my ex agreed to the modification.now its 2004 i live in arizona and my older son turned 18 in 2001 and my ex received a raise and her income now matches mine.so i informed her that i was going to modify the child support again and seeing that i have my now 11 year old son more than half the year she would recieve $0 she had a cow and threatened to only let me see him 70 days a year so she could get the same child support as before he wishes it remain the same and hes been on the honor roll the whole time i dont believe she has his best interest in mind. can she keep me from my son?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 2 • Views: 2,093 • Replies: 4
No top replies

Reply Fri 16 Jul, 2004 04:44 am
Please translate into something legible. Smile
0 Replies
Reply Fri 16 Jul, 2004 06:24 am
Posts--especially with legal questions--without conventional capitalization and punctuation are difficult to follow.
0 Replies
Reply Fri 16 Jul, 2004 06:30 am
Also, run on sentences, and thoughts that go on w/o paragraph breaks, are extremely difficult to read.

I find that when I see a thread that is written in that way, I pass it by!
0 Replies
Reply Fri 16 Jul, 2004 07:51 am
0 Replies

Related Topics

  1. Forums
  2. » child support
Copyright © 2023 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.04 seconds on 03/30/2023 at 06:28:02