Edgar Mitchell (astronaut)-"Aliens stopped nuclear war on earth"

Linkat

Reply Thu 13 Aug, 2015 10:42 am
Edgar Mitchell was the sixth man to walk on the moon and long claimed to have evidence of extra terrestrial visitors.

Aliens flew to earth on peace missions to prevent nuclear war between America and the Soviet Union at the start of the Cold War, according to a former Nasa astronaut.

Dr Edgar Mitchell has made a series of increasingly bizarre claims about extra terrestrial life.

None has ever been corroborated with independent evidence.

But his status as the sixth man to walk on the moon - during the Apollo 14 mission in 1971 - gives his claims a ready audience.

Now he says military top brass saw UFOs visiting Earth during weapons tests in the 1940s at American missile bases and the famous White Sands Proving Ground, in the New Mexico desert, where the world's first nuclear bomb was detonated in 1945.

"White Sands was a testing ground for atomic weapons - and that's what the extra-terrestrials were interested in," the 84-year-old Texan told Mirror Online.

"They wanted to know about our military capabilities.

"My own experience talking to people has made it clear the ETs had been attempting to keep us from going to war and help create peace on Earth."

• Edgar Mitchell: what I learnt from going to the moon

He claims other officers manning missile silos or Pacific bases back up his claims with stories of alien spacecraft shooting down test rockets mid-flight.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/science/space/11800079/Peaceloving-aliens-stopped-nuclear-war-on-earth-says-retired-astronaut.html
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 6 • Views: 2,066 • Replies: 15
No top replies

Setanta

Reply Thu 13 Aug, 2015 01:16 pm
Of the credulity of humanity, there is no end.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Thu 13 Aug, 2015 01:28 pm
His name is Edgar. That must count for something.
0 Replies

Linkat

Reply Thu 13 Aug, 2015 04:07 pm
Do you think something happens to these astronauts when they are free floating without gravity for so long?

I wonder - seems there are a few crazy astronauts - how about the diaper woman astronaut?
rosborne979

Reply Thu 13 Aug, 2015 07:55 pm
@Linkat,
A few too many cosmic rays to the grey matter on that last trip maybe.
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Fri 14 Aug, 2015 02:56 am
@Linkat,
cmon, these guys are on fixed incomes. They need something to generate revenue and keep them relevant.

Aliens have come to earth "IN ORDER TO SERVE MAN"
Ionus

Reply Fri 14 Aug, 2015 04:25 am
So...Gunga was right all along ! I think someone owes him an apology.... Neutral
0 Replies

Linkat

Reply Fri 14 Aug, 2015 05:50 am
@farmerman,
Did the twilight zone know something we did not?
farmerman

Reply Fri 14 Aug, 2015 08:08 am
@Linkat,
That wasnt "the Zone" was it? I thought it was "Outer Limits"
farmerman

Reply Fri 14 Aug, 2015 08:09 am
@farmerman,
yep, yep, youre right. It was "Zone"
0 Replies

BillRM

Reply Fri 14 Aug, 2015 04:25 pm
@farmerman,
You know I grind my teeth when the so call history channel put out Alien nonsense shows and I just love one show that have them looking for a small black hole on the ocean bottom using a box with some leds label black hole detector.

I wonder how anyone would think that even a tiny black hole could rest on the bottom of the sea floor instead of sinking to the center of the earth.
Ionus

Reply Fri 14 Aug, 2015 09:40 pm
@BillRM,
Quote:
I wonder how anyone would think that even a tiny black hole could rest on the bottom of the sea floor instead of sinking to the center of the earth.
Answer = Aliens .
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Fri 14 Aug, 2015 09:42 pm
@BillRM,
you mean my MINELAB 240X BLACK HOLE DETECTOR is a hoax?
0 Replies

HesDeltanCaptain

Reply Sat 15 Aug, 2015 09:08 am
@Linkat,
And yet, these benevolent aliens didn't stop the US using 2 nuclear weapons? Or the hundreds of atmospheric nuclear tests?

My bs meter is pegged to the right. Smile
BillRM

Reply Sat 15 Aug, 2015 12:38 pm
@HesDeltanCaptain,
Quote:
Or the hundreds of atmospheric nuclear tests?

Oh? and we was the only nation who test bombs in the atmosphere including the biggest bomb ever used a 50 meg tons soviet test.

Not to mention the French who even blow up a green peace ship that was interfering with their Pacific Islands tests.
0 Replies

Linkat

Reply Thu 3 Sep, 2015 08:12 am
More proof that Edgar wasn't off his rocker...

EXCLUSIVE: Scientists baffled after mysterious "alien" corpse found in Russia

http://cdn.images.express.co.uk/img/dynamic/151/590x/Russian-Alien-602289.jpg

Local news reports said the corpse with a "mysterious skull" was found by two residents next to the River Kovashi, on Sunday, in the Russian town of Sosnovy Bor, a town built in 1958 to serve the Leningrad Nuclear Power Plant.

It is said that the locals, who spotted it by chance, initially believed it could be a mutant chicken embroyo that had been discarded.

However, local experts have been so far unable to say what it is.

One researcher was quoted as saying: "It seems that this body is neither fish nor fowl - this creature has a mysterious skull, no neck and wings."

The body was also looked at by experts from the Institute of Biophysics in Krasnoyarsk, who said it was impossible to make a quick identification

http://www.express.co.uk/news/science/602289/EXCLUSIVE-Does-mysterious-alien-corpse-found-in-Russia-prove-ETs-visit-Earth
0 Replies