I recently Caught a Troll

GorDie

Reply Wed 22 Jul, 2015 05:12 pm
Please, everyone with an example of a Troll engaging in your Topics, respond with an anecdote.

I have a thread going, and the man in it exemplifies all the negative attributes he is associating with myself, while he has no grounds to make the assertions in the first place.

He ignores my comments and replies to them anyways, and then continually brings up things I have already given answers to, and tries to inform me about things which I have already stated, without even altering the information, because he is responding aggressively without reading the article.

He hasn't even responded to the Topic yet. he tried to change it as soon as he arrived.

He has made an ass of himself, and I am sure he feels as though he has made an ass of me. It is ridiculous. I can sing about this guy ;

trolling trolling trolling, catch 'em by the nose, trolling trolling trolling, by their Hollers we will know, cause they holler in TROLL. ahahah. nuts.

this guy is a lunatic. He makes personal accusations without basing his accusations on facts, events or observations - indicating he is insane (believing in things which are not factual). And when asked to provide examples referring to his accusations, he accuses me of babbling.

And he suggests that Ideas and theories, which a person thinks have merit, are 100% not plausible because he believes in the theories of other people who's studies he has no access to, who's studiers he has no reason to trust etc.. he has no grounds to put 100% faith in his own beliefs but he goes on and on.

I presented a Theoretical discussion and he refuses to acknowledge his lack of certainty in the sources of his claims - XD - while avoiding it.

He is acting willingly ignorant, and then responds in utter arrogance. what a guy.

he even thinks he can educate me on the basic principals of the matter, to which I am suggesting are falsified. XD why would he give me basic education, when The topic is about that information not being reliable. He didn't provide evidence the Information was credible XD he just fawking Babbles like an idiot.

please tell me about your trolls.
maybe, a good troll-remover too. Some, "Troll-eh'-side"
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,108 • Replies: 0
No top replies