Is She Nutty or What?

kelticwizard

Reply Tue 21 Sep, 2004 09:49 pm
eoe wrote:
Damn, that's too bad. I was really hoping that someone would talk her out of it.

Why? It's just a career move on her part.
0 Replies

eoe

Reply Tue 21 Sep, 2004 10:08 pm
I can't remember now...did she ever have him sign a pre-nup? They were going back and forth about it for awhile.
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Tue 21 Sep, 2004 10:15 pm
You guys...c'mon....I'd do her....she has a great ass......but first I would spend 24 hours wearing 2 condoms.....I would then take one off so it'd feel sensitive......
0 Replies

eoe

Reply Tue 7 Nov, 2006 09:21 pm
And sadly, we come full circle...

Spears Files for Divorce

In a move many have anticipated but few had actually believed would come to pass, Britney Spears has filed for divorce from her husband, former backup dancer and now hopeful rap star Kevin Federline. According to TMZ.com, Spears filed papers today in Los Angeles County Superior Court, citing the ever-popular "irreconcilable differences" and asking for physical custody of her two children, Sean Preston (1 year old) and Jayden James (two months old), naming yesterday as the offical day of separation. Though the legal move is sure to attract much attention from the media, most do not expect a legal circus of any kind -- according to numerous sources, Spears and Federline have an "iron-clad pre-nup" that should prevent any haggling. Also, Spears is not requesting spousal support from Federline, whom she married in September of 2004. Just last night, Spears made a surprise appearance on The Late Show with David Letterman, flaunting a newly fit physique and sporty blond hairdo, giving rise to rumors that the pop star is embarking on a new, presumably Cheetos-free (and now husband-free) lifestyle. --Mark Englehart, IMDb staff
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Tue 7 Nov, 2006 09:49 pm
Took longer then I thought..
0 Replies