Is She Nutty or What?

doglover

Reply Sat 10 Jul, 2004 08:47 am
Britney is rebelling against her mother just like most young women her age do. Difference is, Britney has millions of dollars to lose.
Britney is above average looking trailer park trash with minimal talent.

Britney proposed to him first and paid for her own engagement ring too? LOL When she's 25 Britney will say (as so many women do) "I should have listened to my mom...she was right after all".

How much longer can Britney's fifteen minutes last? Confused
0 Replies

eoe

Reply Sat 10 Jul, 2004 02:33 pm
doglover wrote:
How much longer can Britney's fifteen minutes last? Confused [/color]

Stunts like this one will keep her in the press for anout ten more minutes.
0 Replies

kelticwizard

Reply Sun 18 Jul, 2004 11:38 pm
Britney is clearly beautiful, by any standard. How much of that is due to natural gifts and how much due to the fact that she was in show business from the age of six or so and has learned everything there is to know about how to make yourself look good is another question.

If the marriage ever takes place, I'll bet the prenup is in place. If fact, I doubt she ever planned to marry him without the prenup, she's just going through a public "I'm-doing-it-for-love" to counteract the underestimated backlash from her first marriage, which she tried to pass off as a big joke. I have to believe that if she ever walks down that aisle, the prenup will be signed and in place.
0 Replies

BoGoWo

Reply Sun 18 Jul, 2004 11:42 pm
Britney who?
0 Replies

eoe

Reply Mon 19 Jul, 2004 06:49 am
kelticwizard wrote:
Britney is clearly beautiful, by any standard.

Everyone's entitled to their own opinion...
0 Replies

smog

Reply Mon 19 Jul, 2004 07:04 am
Even if they get divorced (if they even get married!), she'll still keep $50 million. I mean, yeah, that dude is a mooch, but she is being silly, and $50m isn't too shabby.

And, if all else fails, she can join all the other failed female stars in the pages of Playboy. That issue would sell.
0 Replies

Gargamel

Reply Mon 19 Jul, 2004 09:42 am
True love has no price.

Why do all you people hate true love so much?
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Mon 19 Jul, 2004 11:02 am
smog wrote:
if all else fails, she can join all the other failed female stars in the pages of Playboy. That issue would sell.

Let's hope all else fails then. Smile
0 Replies

eoe

Reply Fri 23 Jul, 2004 06:53 pm
Spears Agrees to a Pre-Nup

Pop beauty Britney Spears has finally caved in to her family's demand that she get fiance Kevin Federline to sign a pre-nuptial agreement. The singer, 22, horrified her protective parents Jamie and Lynne when she insisted her marriage would be based on true love and therefore she didn't need to protect her vast wealth. But now Britney has reconsidered her position and sources say the paperwork is now being drawn up, ahead of the couple's lavish November 20 wedding. A source tells America's Star magazine, "They will definitely sign a pre-nup." Federline - who is currently unemployed - is celebrating becoming a father again, following the birth of his second child with ex-love Shar Jackson on Wednesday.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Fri 23 Jul, 2004 08:19 pm
Hey, Kelticwizard was right then! Good prediction!
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Fri 23 Jul, 2004 08:21 pm
Third rate romance
Low rent rendez-vous . . .
0 Replies

eoe

Reply Thu 29 Jul, 2004 08:40 pm
Britney To Marry Next Month?
Britney Spears has reportedly brought her wedding to dancer Kevin Federline forward to next month after splashing out on a $4.5 Million beachside home in California. The singer and her fiance have rescheduled their nuptials after details of the planned November wedding at the Beverly Hills Hotel were leaked. They will now marry in an extravagant ceremony in the garden of their new Malibu mansion. A source says, "Britney and Kevin have decided that getting married quickly is the best thing to do. They have told friends to prepare for a wedding invite but they are not revealing the exact new location of the wedding yet. Britney wants a traditional wedding with a big dress and veil."

Laughing
Is this gonna happen???
0 Replies

kelticwizard

Reply Fri 30 Jul, 2004 12:02 am
eoe wrote:
Britney To Marry Next Month?
Is this gonna happen???

If it does it'll be a mistake.

Most of these female superstar types seem to be so much happier when they marry these businessmen with megabucks, instead of the broke young performer.

It rarely lasts.
0 Replies

eoe

Reply Sun 1 Aug, 2004 09:09 pm
I just can't resist keeping y'all informed... Laughing

Britney Picks Out Marital Home
Pop beauty Britney Spears has settled on a new marital house for herself and fiance Kevin Federline after a long search with her mother Lynne. One of the homes viewed by Spears recently was the grand $7.5 million property of basketball ace Shaquille O'Neal, which went on the market in June. The seven-bedroom, eight-bathroom home, which sits on slightly more than an acre, boasts a movie theatre, which has a video game area and a wet bar. It also has an elevator, an office, built-in fish tanks, a small recording studio, a gym and a master suite with two bathrooms. Lynne says, "Britney and I have been doing mother and daughter trips all over California trying to find just the right house for her and Kevin. We think we might have found the right one." Spears has already made preparations for her move by sending 12 boxes of her old stuff to her cousins in her native Louisiana. The 22-year-old singer and father-of-two Federline are reportedly planning to exchange nuptials later this year.

Shar Jackson Wants Friendship with Spears
The actress dumped by Britney Spears' fiance Kevin Federline while six months pregnant wants to befriend the superstar singer. Moesha star Shar Jackson, who gave birth to her and Federline's second child Kaleb on July 20, is keen to meet Spears before offering her opinion on her children's future stepmother. Jackson says, Jackson says, "I haven't met her and I don't like to judge people just on what I hear. I want to judge on what I know." As for Federline arriving 30 minutes late for the birth of Kaleb, she comments, "I think he thought he had more time than he did. When he did arrive, I started crying. He put his hand on my leg and looked at me and said, 'Thank you'. It was really sweet. That was the Kevin that I knew. He showed a whole lot of emotion when he got here so I am assuming he is happy about it. He told me he is happy about it. He is excited. But now he has to realize that there is a boy now, not a girl, and a father has really got to be there."
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Sun 1 Aug, 2004 09:14 pm
Of course she doesn't need a pre-nuptual agreement. Coz it's True Love!
<sigh> She'll find out ... later.
0 Replies

eoe

Reply Sun 1 Aug, 2004 09:24 pm
Oh no msolga. Supposedly, she 'finally broke down' and agreed to have him sign one. Big deal. He's already on her payroll. What kind of man is this? Why wouild anyone want this punk?
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Sun 1 Aug, 2004 09:25 pm
eoe

She's lucky that her manager has better sense than she has!
0 Replies

eoe

Reply Sun 1 Aug, 2004 09:29 pm
Supposedly, it was her mother?!
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Sun 1 Aug, 2004 09:31 pm
Aaaaaaaaaah! A women who knows! :wink:
0 Replies

eoe

Reply Sun 1 Aug, 2004 09:32 pm
She's not gonna let some pooh-butt come in and squander HER fortune.
0 Replies