Is She Nutty or What?

eoe

Reply Thu 8 Jul, 2004 08:19 pm
Britney Snubs Pre-Nup

Pop princess Britney Spears is refusing to sign a pre-nuptial agreement before she weds fiance Kevin Federline, because she's "marrying him for love and not money". According to American website Pagesix.Com, the singer's parents are begging her to agree to a pre-nup ahead of her planned November wedding to dancer Federline - who, under California law, stands to win half her fortune if they divorce. The website claims Spears, who is worth a reported $100 million, had to buy her own $400,000 engagement ring and has put penniless Federline - who she has dated for just three months - on her payroll. Spears' mum Lynne is also reportedly upset with the singer, because she told her assistant about the engagement before her. According to PageSix, Spears yelled at her mother, "This is my life, let me live it."
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 5,023 • Replies: 64
No top replies

Setanta

Reply Thu 8 Jul, 2004 08:27 pm
I dunno about nutty . . . several bricks short of a load, though, no doubt . . .
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Thu 8 Jul, 2004 08:29 pm
She's not too bright, is she? But damn she looks good. And that's all that really matters, isn't it?
0 Replies

djjd62

Reply Thu 8 Jul, 2004 08:30 pm
how come i never meet girls like that?
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Thu 8 Jul, 2004 08:31 pm
She reminds me of trailer trash . . . she's got that little tiny anglo-saxon peasant style of head, out of proportion with the rest of her, and you just know she'll run to fat if she ever gives up exercise . . . she never did anything for me . . .
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Thu 8 Jul, 2004 08:34 pm
Well, I have to admit, the schoolgirl Britney is the image that really does it for me. Now she's getting a little bit too old. But I'm still waiting for her career to go in the toilet so she will be forced to do that Playboy pictorial I've been dreaming about for the past few years. Smile
0 Replies

djjd62

Reply Thu 8 Jul, 2004 08:36 pm
i don't really care what she looks like, i want the money

hell i'd settle for 1/10 in the divorce
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Thu 8 Jul, 2004 08:39 pm
Yeah, you're right. For that kind of money, I'd marry Rosie O'Donell.
0 Replies

djjd62

Reply Thu 8 Jul, 2004 08:45 pm
there's a good thread who would you marry and for what amount
0 Replies

eoe

Reply Fri 9 Jul, 2004 02:42 pm
Setanta wrote:
She reminds me of trailer trash . . . she's got that little tiny anglo-saxon peasant style of head, out of proportion with the rest of her, and you just know she'll run to fat if she ever gives up exercise . . . she never did anything for me . . .

I read an article and she was described as having a face that suggests inbreeding. That backwoods, 'Deliverance' kind of look?

Any bets on whether this union will actually take place? I bet a buck that JLo and Ben would never walk down the aisle. Same bet here. But there's lots of stuff that will keep them in the press for months. My guess is, that's the whole point.
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Fri 9 Jul, 2004 03:01 pm
Of course momma Spears is upset. Do you know how much spam and eggs you can buy for 50 mil?
0 Replies

drom et reve

Reply Fri 9 Jul, 2004 03:23 pm
How many times has Britney been 'married' now? -- Thrice? The last that I heard about her was that she had grown rather fat, and had to lose 20 lb for the shots that Kicky wants to see...

0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Fri 9 Jul, 2004 05:05 pm
Okay, I bet that J-Lo and mister latino singer dude stay married longer than Britney and the dancer boy. Who wants a piece of the action?
0 Replies

colorbook

Reply Fri 9 Jul, 2004 05:11 pm
After 6 months of wedded bliss she will file for divorce and be shocked to find out that he wants $250,000 a month alimony plus half of her fortune.
0 Replies

eoe

Reply Fri 9 Jul, 2004 09:15 pm
I'm betting that they never get hitched at all.
0 Replies

colorbook

Reply Fri 9 Jul, 2004 09:18 pm
That's a possibility too. Smile
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Fri 9 Jul, 2004 09:39 pm
Doesn't her intended have to get a divorce first?
0 Replies

eoe

Reply Sat 10 Jul, 2004 08:02 am
The bum isn't married. But he's got a child and another on the way with a young starlet. Lots of room for babymama drama to be played out in the press.
0 Replies

Miller

Reply Sat 10 Jul, 2004 08:11 am
djjd62 wrote:
i don't really care what she looks like, i want the money

hell i'd settle for 1/10 in the divorce

No matter how much money she has, she's still not in the league with Teresa Heinz, who for the record, did have a pre-nuptial aggreement drawn up, prior to her 2nd marriage ( to Senator Kerry ). Cool
0 Replies

Miller

Reply Sat 10 Jul, 2004 08:12 am
eoe wrote:
I'm betting that they never get hitched at all.

Right! Cool
0 Replies