Wonder weapons

farmerman

Reply Sat 4 Jul, 2015 05:23 am
@Ionus,
tell that to gunga EINSTEIN. If you had a modicum of reading comprehension skill, you would see that I posted a "skeptics disclaimer" about both sides.

TRY to maintain a cohesive thought in that scrambled brain bucket of yours.
Ionus

Reply Sat 4 Jul, 2015 05:28 am
@farmerman,
Damn, Gomer, you might have gone up a point in IQ to 80 . So now you are supporting both sides ? With your ability you will still lose .
farmerman

Reply Sat 4 Jul, 2015 05:42 am
@Ionus,
I "believe" none of it. Dueling proppaganda. Had you been anything higher than a gun bunny youd understand "INTELLIGENCE".

You have the right to remain quiet
I strongly suggest you remain quiet
Anything you say will be remembered and passed around to the other members and they will
Laugh and Laugh and Laugh at how really unabashedly stupid you are.
If you cannot remain quiet, a hammer will be provided you so you can smack yourself upside your principal ganglion in order to remind yourself of the above right.

Ionus

Reply Sat 4 Jul, 2015 05:45 am
@farmerman,
Now you even have a sense of humuor ! That was funny ! What have you done with Gomer, famerman ?? Very Happy
0 Replies

Olivier5

Reply Sat 4 Jul, 2015 07:56 am
@Ionus,
Ionus wrote:

It is possible the "weapon" was in a submarine under the ship and the aircraft was to test the ships reactions .

It is also quite possible that gunga and you swallowed Russian propaganda hook line and sinker.
Ionus

Reply Sat 4 Jul, 2015 09:53 pm
@Olivier5,
Quote:
It is also quite possible that gunga and you swallowed Russian propaganda hook line and sinker.
Are you sure you can read English because no where have I said I agree with the OP .
Olivier5

Reply Sun 5 Jul, 2015 03:03 am
@Ionus,
Nowhere have you said that you disagreed with it...
Wilso

Reply Sun 5 Jul, 2015 03:04 am
@Ionus,
You've been on this site for for 15 minutes. Going back to Abuzz, the long term members here have been putting up with gungadim's ridiculous crap for over 15 years. So don't mistake the name calling for some spur of the moment disagreement. The world didn't start when you were born for ****'s sake.
Ionus

Reply Sun 5 Jul, 2015 03:11 am
@Wilso,
Quote:
You've been on this site for for 15 minutes.
I tell you what, you hang by your nuts for how long I have been a member and I'll hang for your 15 minutes .

Quote:
gungadim's ridiculous crap
You poor little dear . And has your method worked ? You might be a slow learner though ...
0 Replies

Ionus

Reply Sun 5 Jul, 2015 03:17 am
@Olivier5,
Quote:
Nowhere have you said that you disagreed with it...

I said :
Quote:
It cant happen .
Especially for you : Il ne peut pas se produire .

http://able2know.org/topic/283836-1#post-5983898

Olivier5

Reply Sun 5 Jul, 2015 03:29 am
@Ionus,
My bad.
Ionus

Reply Sun 5 Jul, 2015 03:47 am
@Olivier5,
Not to worry, I make mistakes all the time . My full credit to you for admitting a mistake . That makes you more manly in my eyes than many who post here .
farmerman

Reply Sun 5 Jul, 2015 05:40 am
GUNGA_Seems that there arent any really credible news sources that corroborate your blog sources.
Maybe Ill send Georgeob a note to see what he can add to this story. I consider his opinion probably the most credible when it comes to naval aviation
0 Replies

Olivier5

Reply Sun 5 Jul, 2015 06:11 am
@Ionus,
Whatever, yoyo.
Ionus

Reply Sun 5 Jul, 2015 07:58 am
@Olivier5,
Cant take a compliment without feeling superior and having to put someone down . Laughing Typical french arrogance ! What is wrong with you people ?
gungasnake

Reply Sun 5 Jul, 2015 08:02 am
@Ionus,
Quote:
What is wrong with you people ?

Eating snails is part of it...

http://www.jeremyrscott.com/blogenstein/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/mr_yuck.png

0 Replies

gungasnake

Reply Sun 5 Jul, 2015 08:05 am
https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/1062127944/twitter_size.jpg

https://animalreview.wordpress.com/files/2009/01/shutterstock_714240.jpg
farmerman

Reply Sun 5 Jul, 2015 08:37 am
@gungasnake,
obviouly youve never done any survival training. The object of the exercises is to live as stressless and comfortable an existence as you are able. That includes lerning to really enjoy things that your childlike side of you is revolted by.

SPecific snail species done in a sautee of ramp and wild mushrooms can be as enjoyable as a steak.

I guess your idea of survival is to leave the credit cards at home.
Olivier5

Reply Sun 5 Jul, 2015 01:37 pm
@Ionus,
It's just that I don't care much for your compliments. Also, I never understood some people's obsession with manhood... Being straightforward and honest has nothing to do with having a dick.
0 Replies

Ionus

Reply Sun 5 Jul, 2015 09:53 pm
@farmerman,
Quote:
obviouly youve never done any survival training

Crack the shell and peel like a hard boiled egg . Cut off the foot, it will come out untouched if you eat it . Wash thoroughly to remove slime . Swallow whole, do not, repeat, do not, chew . Think seriously about never eating another uncooked live snail even if your life depends on it . Repeat .
0 Replies