Check my essay on SAT

Reply Fri 26 Jun, 2015 07:21 am
"Nature (one's genetic inheritance) affects one's character and behavior more than nurture (one's life experiences)"

Writting:

People are born with unique specialities. those people had known crying when they are born. we know "why is crying", "why does we know which somethings is wrong or right"," Why does we know whatever we are doing,wrong or right ... ?, No, We does not know anything when born. These character and behavior come from an genetic inheritance, environment in around us since the birth to death. I saw the environment is important than an genetic inheritance. So I can prove that.

First, What is "genetic inheritance"? "how important is it?. It is the regeneration the biological properties from family and be handed down to children with the specifications such as IQ, capability, intellect... that's basically to formed and develop personality but there is a things specifically "they" just get 30% to 40% in effects to character and behavior of people.For example, family gets IQ higher we can learn a somethings quickly, and do whatever is easy...

Second, Environment is a system that it contain(contribute) to a relationship between people, and those are the rules, institution..., and where to created an condition for the operation of individual and learning... That's impact to behavior development as very big.
However, influence of the nature level was depending by stance, viewpoint, and attitudes of each individuals. As well as depending to level of individual joined in environment. For example, The kids lives in violent of environment they would get acting stranger than usual, bad behavior. For research, there are 80% to 90% those crime had been undergone difficulties from your relationship, family...

Thirst, Education has strong impacts on the people, those lesson of education had teaching everyone "how to behave nice", knowledge for communication, and or we know a "right or wrong" for anythings.... For example, a bad man who if be take care of and teaching they will better.

Certainly, nature has somewhat effects on the person's behavior and characters. Environment is important and effects too. though.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 711 • Replies: 2
No top replies

jespah

Reply Fri 26 Jun, 2015 09:38 am
@englbach,
This essay has a lot of problems but I'll give you three to start with:
1) Always start a new sentence with a capital letter. There are zero exceptions for your essay. You must do this every single time.
2) Many of your assumptions are unfounded. Where are your 30 - 40% numbers coming from? Your statement about increasing IQ might or might not be right (it may be possible to increase IQ via learning new things), but you are glossing over it too quickly and the premise makes no sense. Increasing IQ comes from stretching yourself and doing things that are hard - you're saying it happens when you "do whatever is easy". That's a direct contradiction.
3) I can't figure out what the hell you're talking about when you mention crying in the first paragraph. Babies cry when they are born because their environment has changed rapidly and semi-violently and they have never had an experience like that before. They are also incapable of expressing themselves in any other manner, and are often seeking their mothers. Saying "those people had known crying when they are born." not only makes zero sense grammatically, it doesn't prove your point at all. Whether a baby cries at birth or not, has nothing to do with the question you're being asked. It is an unrelated tangent. Jettison it from your essay; right now that part just looks like padding.
englbach

Reply Fri 26 Jun, 2015 08:42 pm
@jespah,
For gammar...
0 Replies