Florida child protection laws

Reply Sat 13 Jun, 2015 04:58 pm
You see, im a 17 year old girl who was taken away from my step daddy in ohio. Hes been in my life since i.was a babie. Ive been in florida for a day now. My blood "family" tells me there bad people and all this stuff. Says one minute they didn't know where i was and then the next minutes they say they knew where i was. They whisper about me and now they started saying my brothers will be taken away from my step dad because of my mental state. I .cant do anything, talk, or do anything without feeling pressured or walked on or someone standing over me. Im scared, im sad, im worse than i was. I share a room with a 11 year old and a babie. Its rather small. The other day my biological father smacked my biological brother whos 3 about 10 or more times. I feel stuck and terrified and idk what to do. I.dont want to go to a foster home because they say thats where ill go. If someone could tell me what i can do thatd help.
I have a biological grandmother in ohio.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 1,292 • Replies: 2
No top replies

Reply Sat 13 Jun, 2015 07:52 pm
Call your grandmother and tell her what you wrote here. Call her collect if you have to.
0 Replies
Reply Thu 19 Nov, 2015 01:29 am
The physical, psychological, and emotional effects of child abuse can be severe. Therefore, it is best to report possible child abuse cases to the authorities as soon as possible. If you would like legal assistance with an existing or possible case of child abuse, you can also contact a Florida criminal defense attorney in your area.
0 Replies

Related Topics

  1. Forums
  2. » Florida child protection laws
Copyright © 2021 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.05 seconds on 07/28/2021 at 08:42:09