god does not exist

Frank Apisa

Reply Mon 15 Jun, 2015 12:42 pm
@fresco,
If you thought any of that were what you actually are trying to transmit, Fresco...you would acknowledge that you are talking about human understanding of REALITY...and human abilities to communicate about REALITY...not about REALITY.

REALITY...is whatever IS.

You are a mess, Fresco...and you really should cut your losses.

But I doubt you will.

I'll be here to see.
fresco

Reply Mon 15 Jun, 2015 01:15 pm
@Frank Apisa,
No Frank. Your problem is that you are pursuing an idiosyncratic project ( not a mutual one.) involving a pseudo-religious "absolute state of being" you want to call "reality". If you called that state "God" you would be able to commune with the pantheists at least ! You haven't worked out that you are still largely enmeshed in the social conditioning involved in Christian/Catholic concept of "being" and the status of humans as sub-beings at best.

What philosophers like Heidegger did was to expose that conditioning and give a narrative of "being" based on the dynamic praxis of living. In order to depart from such conditioning, Heidegger attempted to construct a system of neologisms ..essentially a new language...which made no assumptions outside of common phenomenological experiences.

Here endeth the lesson. The ex-priest can now attempt to resume his somnolent posture, albeit in a bed in serious need of re-making.

Frank Apisa

Reply Mon 15 Jun, 2015 02:05 pm
@fresco,
As I said...you are not very good at this sort of thing, Fresco.

You MAY be right about me being wrong...but you are insisting you are.

You may also be wrong...and you ought really to take a closer look at that.

Other than that...you are an embarrassment to philosophy...and logic.

But I love you anyway.
0 Replies

RABEL222

Reply Mon 15 Jun, 2015 02:57 pm
@anonymous304,
Never mind this religious shyt. Can you prove there is no such thing as global warming?
Ionus

Reply Mon 15 Jun, 2015 07:39 pm
@RABEL222,
Quote:
Never mind this religious shyt. Can you prove there is no such thing as global warming?
Ah...RABIES666 ? This is the "god does not exist" topic . Dont you think religion is appropriate ? Perhaps the global warming topic might be more suitable for your own unique style of hysterical low intelligence ranting .
0 Replies

FBM

Reply Tue 16 Jun, 2015 07:14 am
God does not exit. His destination is on the main thoroughfare.

OK, I'm reaching. Sorry. I'll go back to lurking mode.
0 Replies

neologist

Reply Tue 16 Jun, 2015 09:35 am
@anonymous304,
Apparently, you no longer exist.

Collapsing thread now.
0 Replies

vansdad

Reply Wed 17 Jun, 2015 08:36 pm
@anonymous304,
Quote:
god does not exist. and the pure belief of god with no reasonable evidence to support and claiming that god is real based only on faith is the notion of the fool so if anyone will try to prove god is real to me i will gladly prove you wrong.

Proof, as you see it means nothing
0 Replies

Garden derose

Reply Tue 23 Jun, 2015 04:53 am
@anonymous304,
"God" does exist or to me I prefer the almighty one. I believe because of my experience with natural mushrooms, cactus, and erbal drinks. How can these natural cactus and shrooms make you see gamma rays and other electromagnetic waves? I have eaten many of poten mushrooms from Oregon, the experience on these hallucinogenic are insane to experience, you can put your mind to a different level of consciousness and be in a complete different world, you can create balls of energy with your hands and throw them around and push them into people and one wrong step and you can kill yourself. I also have done DMT(a natural molecule concentrated and grown in a lab)more than almost anyone I've ever met including Terrance Mikena and Timothy Leary. DMT makes serotonin go across your brain stem, same as what happens when you die, except DMT lets a very minimal amount across and when you die ALL of your serotonin crosses your brain stem. I'm also a experienced shaman remembering my past life's and about others. You all are confused. The bible was left out about 4/5. the apocrypha is more of the bible as well. Although you all are stuck thinking about time and space. Your most powerful force is your brain. Time does not exist. Distance does not exist. other worlds can come to you. Everything you think is a myth is true or isn't possible is. It is possible to float through time when you are on a different level of consciousness. there are ways to drive at a certain speed at a certain time and go to different dimensions simply because 12 is the truth and 6 is half the truth. But besides that the almighty one does exist and there is a scroll of life that can encrypt into your mind. I've experienced going to the spirit world and I've fought off my demons and spirits attached to myself. WAKE UP! you're trapped in A corrupt society. Stop looking at the internet before the radiation changes your sperm and causes you to have defomed children. It's all a distraction. Get to the forest get to nature and try to find the answer yourself. go to places you've never been and try to meet new people. The Original bible which I have seen because I was there explains how if you plant a seed it does not grow purely on water and sun it explains how your plants are a reflection on your soul that's why the evil people of Babylon have dead plants. Just wake up and try to experience something new. Read up on shamanism and the religion I know is the closest to right is the Rastafarian beliefs and the studies on Ethiopia the only country that's never been overthrown by another country with the oldest books and writings
0 Replies

Garden derose

Reply Tue 23 Jun, 2015 04:55 am
"God" does exist or to me I prefer the almighty one. I believe because of my experience with natural mushrooms, cactus, and erbal drinks. How can these natural cactus and shrooms make you see gamma rays and other electromagnetic waves? I have eaten many of poten mushrooms from Oregon, the experience on these hallucinogenic are insane to experience, you can put your mind to a different level of consciousness and be in a complete different world, you can create balls of energy with your hands and throw them around and push them into people and one wrong step and you can kill yourself. I also have done DMT(a natural molecule concentrated and grown in a lab)more than almost anyone I've ever met including Terrance Mikena and Timothy Leary. DMT makes serotonin go across your brain stem, same as what happens when you die, except DMT lets a very minimal amount across and when you die ALL of your serotonin crosses your brain stem. I'm also a experienced shaman remembering my past life's and about others. You all are confused. The bible was left out about 4/5. the apocrypha is more of the bible as well. Although you all are stuck thinking about time and space. Your most powerful force is your brain. Time does not exist. Distance does not exist. other worlds can come to you. Everything you think is a myth is true or isn't possible is. It is possible to float through time when you are on a different level of consciousness. there are ways to drive at a certain speed at a certain time and go to different dimensions simply because 12 is the truth and 6 is half the truth. But besides that the almighty one does exist and there is a scroll of life that can encrypt into your mind. I've experienced going to the spirit world and I've fought off my demons and spirits attached to myself. WAKE UP! you're trapped in A corrupt society. Stop looking at the internet before the radiation changes your sperm and causes you to have defomed children. It's all a distraction. Get to the forest get to nature and try to find the answer yourself. go to places you've never been and try to meet new people. The Original bible which I have seen because I was there explains how if you plant a seed it does not grow purely on water and sun it explains how your plants are a reflection on your soul that's why the evil people of Babylon have dead plants. Just wake up and try to experience something new. Read up on shamanism and the religion I know is the closest to right is the Rastafarian beliefs and the studies on Ethiopia the only country that's never been overthrown by another country with the oldest books and writings
Setanta

Reply Tue 23 Jun, 2015 04:57 am
Quote:
"God" does exist or to me I prefer the almighty one. I believe because of my experience with natural mushrooms, cactus, and erbal drinks. How can these natural cactus and shrooms make you see gamma rays and other electromagnetic waves?

The free entertainment around here is just amazing. You can't make up sh*t this funny--you can only sit back in wonder, and laugh your ass off.
Ragman

Reply Tue 23 Jun, 2015 05:29 am
@Setanta,
Any single sentence is worthy of a SIG line; however, this one gets my vote:
Quote:
Stop looking at the internet before the radiation changes your sperm and causes you to have defomed children.
Setanta

Reply Tue 23 Jun, 2015 05:33 am
@Ragman,
Yup . . . that's a real weiner . . .
0 Replies

Krumple

Reply Tue 23 Jun, 2015 09:22 pm
@Garden derose ,
Garden derose wrote:

"God" does exist or to me I prefer the almighty one. I believe because of my experience with natural mushrooms, cactus, and erbal drinks. How can these natural cactus and shrooms make you see gamma rays and other electromagnetic waves?

What you have done here is referred to as the argument from ignorance fallacy. Just because you can't explain something you fill that explanation with god. It does't explain anything.

Here is something you should consider. There are many things that we can consume that do absolutely NOTHING like you have explained. The reason certain mushrooms do is because of how they impact the chemicals in the brain and alter brain chemistry. That is all you are doing. You aren't visiting some new world, you are only altering how your brain is currently interpreting the one you are in.

Garden derose wrote:

Stop looking at the internet before the radiation changes your sperm and causes you to have defomed children. It's all a distraction.

I find this statement ironic in a few ways but it is also silly because we are bombarded far more by radiation in nature than anything our computer monitors put out. I find it ironic that you are using the internet to send this message to stop using the internet. It shows your contradiction. If you actually believed this you wouldn't have even been here to post it.
neologist

Reply Wed 24 Jun, 2015 02:28 pm
@Krumple,
Finally someone with the intellectual capacity to not only understand, but also refute the erudite and esoteric exegeses emanating from the garden of roses.
fresco

Reply Fri 26 Jun, 2015 01:21 am
@neologist,
I suggest we temper the wilder ramblings of the "rose garden" with the point that cultural conditioning is as much a factor in altering "brain structure" as any chemical event. Indeed the former is more permanent than the latter. And as far as "the world we are in" is concerned, the conditioned "we" is as much a determinant of "that world" as any other factor.
Frank Apisa

Reply Fri 26 Jun, 2015 02:41 am
@fresco,
fresco wrote:

I suggest we temper the wilder ramblings of the "rose garden" with the point that cultural conditioning is as much a factor in altering "brain structure" as any chemical event. Indeed the former is more permanent than the latter. And as far as "the world we are in" is concerned, the conditioned "we" is as much a determinant of "that world" as any other factor.

Do you actually KNOW all this...or is it just you repeating the guesses about REALITY that you favor?

Pay particular attention to your comment:

Quote:
as far as "the world we are in" is concerned, the conditioned "we" is as much a determinant of "that world" as any other factor.

Do you KNOW that...or is that just you repeating something you are guessing to be so?

fresco

Reply Fri 26 Jun, 2015 05:43 am
@Frank Apisa,
Yes, I know all this because I am familiar with current research in cognitive science.
Are you ?
Frank Apisa

Reply Fri 26 Jun, 2015 07:22 am
@fresco,
fresco wrote:

Yes, I know all this because I am familiar with current research in cognitive science.

C'mon, Fresco. Don't force yourself any further down that blind alley.

Unless you are prepared to show that "current research in cognitive science" will NEVER be invalidated by further "research"...

...you cannot reasonably assert you "know" "'(as far as)the world we are in' is concerned, the conditioned 'we' is as much a determinant of 'that world' as any other factor."

Why paint yourself into a corner like that?

Quote:
Are you ?

I am a person who recognizes and acknowledges what he does not know. You ought to give that dynamic a try, Fresco. You might find it refreshing. You will certainly find it different!
fresco

Reply Fri 26 Jun, 2015 08:32 am
@Frank Apisa,
Since you also acknowledge that you are either too stupid or too lazy to do some reading yourself, I suggest you stick to wacking little balls around and leave the thinking to others.