Facebook close friends notifications

Reply Fri 29 May, 2015 09:25 am
All of my close friend email notifications are listed as coming from one person when in fact they are coming from different people. The person they are listed as coming from isn’t even one of my close friends, but a friend of a close friend. Is there a setting I can use to fix that?

jcboy

Reply Fri 29 May, 2015 08:11 pm
@jayfeather,
You’ll automatically receive notifications when people in your Close Friends list post to Facebook, but you can turn notifications off or adjust the types of notifications you receive:

From your News Feed, click Friends in the left column. You might have to click More to see the Friends section.

Click Close Friends to view the list.

Click Manage List > Choose Update Types in the top right to select the types of updates you want to receive notifications about.
If you're getting notifications when people post and they aren't on your Close Friends list, learn how to receive fewer notifications.
jayfeather

Reply Mon 1 Jun, 2015 08:16 am
@jcboy,
The problem is in my email in box my close friends notifications are all listed as coming from one individual who is a friend of a close friend. I'm still getting the close friend notifications from the proper people, it's just that the message says they're from that person who is not a close friend.
0 Replies