Gallbladder removal malpractice (yes,no)

Reply Fri 8 May, 2015 10:27 pm
Hi, I whent to the hospital with pain and they suggested to removed my gallbladder due to it having stones, it was done 11am that day and I was told to go home the same day a few hours later. I was fine with it had some pain. But it was bareble, a day's after the surgery I had huge pain even with the pain killers I had fever etc. I call ambulance was rushed to the hospital they just gave me morphine and did a ct scan and send me home. So I keep getting these pain and final 3 days later I couldn't take it and when back to the hospital and they notice my white cells where high and my pressure was about 170, a young doctor intern check me and said I migh have a stone still in my liver. And they send me to get a endoscopy(rush me in) since my liver and pancreas was failing. I am wondering if I have a lawsuit case here or not since they left a piece of the gallstone in my liver which caused my liver to rupture and drop bile all over my body, I could of died really all my stats were horrible. I am 29 years old I workout regurly and eat healthy 80% of the time all my blood work was perfect till the surgery.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 619 • Replies: 3
No top replies

Butrflynet

Reply Fri 8 May, 2015 10:31 pm
Take your medical records to an attorney for a consultation.
Modesto0600

Reply Fri 8 May, 2015 10:39 pm
@Butrflynet,
I will next week now that I'm feeling better, they just wanted me out of the hospital fast and dint finish checking me. I was actually dying slowly since my liver and pancreas was failing I do not smoke or drink, that s just unacceptable they left a piece of my gallbladder with a stone in my liver that caused a huge infection, I just hope there no long term effects.
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Sat 9 May, 2015 07:23 am
@Modesto0600,
The question of whether you have a question is a question for a lawyer, and not an Internet message board. Deciding and advising whether a matter can and should be pursued is a part of the practice of law, which is expressly forbidden in our Terms of Service.

So go to a lawyer who charges a contingency fee, and ask. Usually the first consultation is free.
0 Replies