Michael Moore, Hero or Rogue

au1929

Reply Mon 19 Jul, 2004 02:29 pm
Swolf
Did your brain make a detour this afternoon. Who is it you believe is running for president on the democratic ticket.
0 Replies

swolf

Reply Mon 19 Jul, 2004 02:34 pm
McGentrix wrote:
I want more info about "Agents of an American president killing somebody's cat and then telling them one of their children could be next."

I hadn't heard that one...

http://www.dartreview.com/archives/1998/10/07/saving_kathleen_willeys_cat.php

Quote:

Recently, Willey reported that her cat has disappeared, her tires have been slashed, and, after that, she was accosted by a stranger on a jogging path. A man ran up to her and asked about her cat, questioned why she didn't 'get it' and suggested that her children might be next...

or just do your own google search on the three words: kathleen willey cat.
0 Replies

swolf

Reply Mon 19 Jul, 2004 02:36 pm
Kind of like having Al Capone for president, when you think about it...
0 Replies

swolf

Reply Mon 19 Jul, 2004 02:38 pm
au1929 wrote:
Swolf
Did your brain make a detour this afternoon. Who is it you believe is running for president on the democratic ticket.

I was simply enumerating a few of the things which occurred the last time we had a demmunist president, that being much of the reason for my not wanting any more demmunist presidents any time soon.
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Mon 19 Jul, 2004 02:38 pm
swolf wrote:
McGentrix wrote:
I want more info about "Agents of an American president killing somebody's cat and then telling them one of their children could be next."

I hadn't heard that one...

http://www.dartreview.com/archives/1998/10/07/saving_kathleen_willeys_cat.php

Quote:

Recently, Willey reported that her cat has disappeared, her tires have been slashed, and, after that, she was accosted by a stranger on a jogging path. A man ran up to her and asked about her cat, questioned why she didn't 'get it' and suggested that her children might be next...

or just do your own google search on the three words: kathleen willey cat.

Now that is fascinating. I hadn't that before.
0 Replies

swolf

Reply Mon 19 Jul, 2004 02:56 pm
And then the dems say it was all just about sex. It wasn't about sex; it was about gangsterism.
0 Replies

Harper

Reply Mon 19 Jul, 2004 03:20 pm
Quote:
An American president porking teenage interns in government offices during working hours.

And that would be which American president? I missed out on that one.
0 Replies

Harper

Reply Mon 19 Jul, 2004 03:22 pm
Quote:
Credible rape allegations against an American president on newspaper headlines.

Oh I got that one. That, of course, is the late not so great Ronald Reagan.
0 Replies

JustanObserver

Reply Mon 19 Jul, 2004 03:40 pm
au1929 wrote:
Swolf

Nevermind him. He has a Clinton obsession the likes of which I've never seen. Its truly amazing.

And Swolf, enough with the "demmunist" bullshit! It only makes you sound more obsessive and foolish, not to mention tiresome.
0 Replies

swolf

Reply Mon 19 Jul, 2004 05:03 pm
Harper wrote:
Quote:
Credible rape allegations against an American president on newspaper headlines.

Oh I got that one. That, of course, is the late not so great Ronald Reagan.

Not really. That would be the Juanita Broaddrick story, i.e. one of the two or three dozen such allegations against Slick Clinton. At least, that's the one which was on all the headlines the day before Kosovo.
0 Replies

swolf

Reply Mon 19 Jul, 2004 05:05 pm
Harper wrote:
Quote:
An American president porking teenage interns in government offices during working hours.

And that would be which American president? I missed out on that one.

What about the one about killing Kathleen Willey's cat and then threatening to kill her children. Did you miss that one as well?
0 Replies

JustanObserver

Reply Mon 19 Jul, 2004 05:07 pm
swolf wrote:
That would be the Juanita Broaddrick story, i.e. one of the two or three dozen such allegations against Slick Clinton.

Dear God!

He...just...won't...let...it...go!!!!

/pulling at the hair on my head, wishing there were more chlorine in the gene pool.
0 Replies

swolf

Reply Mon 19 Jul, 2004 05:07 pm
I guess part of the problem I have with the demmunist party is that I don't want my tax dollars being used for politically motivated pedicides or felicides...
0 Replies

swolf

Reply Mon 19 Jul, 2004 05:14 pm
http://www.artistdirect.com/Images/Sources/AMGCOVERS/music/cover200/drd600/d602/d602154730w.jpg

The Lampoon clearly meant this as a joke. The DNC and team Clinton, however, looked at that picture and the proverbial lightbulb lit up...
0 Replies

zombasar

Reply Mon 19 Jul, 2004 05:50 pm
0 Replies

swolf

Reply Mon 19 Jul, 2004 07:22 pm
Quote:

So, I suggest that before you vote, you take a look at the other side.

Like I say, the other side, from all evidence, is a crime syndicate while the republican party, with all its warts, is still basically a legitimate centrist party.

I don't mind somebody being twenty degrees to the left of me politically; it's the gangsterism I have a hard time with.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Mon 19 Jul, 2004 07:31 pm
Isn't it interesting; when I typed "gangster and Bush" the following link popped up. http://www.wsws.org/articles/2001/aug2001/cont-a01.shtml
0 Replies

Ethel2

Reply Tue 20 Jul, 2004 07:29 am
Swolf wrote:
Quote:
Like I say, the other side, from all evidence, is a crime syndicate while the republican party, with all its warts, is still basically a legitimate centrist party.

I don't mind somebody being twenty degrees to the left of me politically; it's the gangsterism I have a hard time with.

Swolf,

Here you stand in your Crusader outfit, complete with sword and cross and claim to be a member of a "centrist party."

You're makin me laugh. Laughing
0 Replies

swolf

Reply Tue 20 Jul, 2004 09:56 pm
Lola wrote:
Swolf wrote:
Quote:

Swolf,

Here you stand in your Crusader outfit, complete with sword and cross and claim to be a member of a "centrist party."

You're makin me laugh. Laughing

In most gatherings of republicans, I'd be towards the left end of the spectrum. For instance, I do not believe in right-to-life(TM), and I do not own a van or SUV. Real conservatives are totally pissed at the Bush administration right now for several reasons, including control of the non-border with Mexico, spending issues, failure to prosecute the Clintons and various clintonistas... you name it.

George Bush, Andy Card, Condi Rice, Carl Rove, and Collin Powell are as far to the left as you can be in this country and be legitimate or be part of a legitimate party. Anything to the left of them is basically gangsterism.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Tue 20 Jul, 2004 10:04 pm
swolf wrote:
In most gatherings of republicans, I'd be towards the left end of the spectrum. For instance, I do not believe in right-to-life(TM), and I do not own a van or SUV. Real conservatives are totally pissed at the Bush administration right now for several reasons, including control of the non-border with Mexico, spending issues, failure to prosecute the Clintons and various clintonistas... you name it.

George Bush, Andy Card, Condi Rice, Carl Rove, and Collin Powell are as far to the left as you can be in this country and be legitimate or be part of a legitimate party. Anything to the left of them is basically gangsterism.

Have you actually been to a republican party 'gathering'?
0 Replies