Looking for an old kids movie about modern family who gets involved with myths and magic

Reply Mon 20 Apr, 2015 04:22 pm
I'm looking for a movie I watched when I was younger about this modern family that comes to a litte town. The boy meets an illutionist who turns out to be a powerful wizard from legend (Merlin?). I don't remember much of the movie other than that the boy wants to learn magic and after a while finds some sort of artifact, whether it's a necklace or a sword or something else, I do not recall. But I know that there's some evil they have to fight. It must be a fairly old kids movie, sinse it was several years ago I saw it. I've been searching for it for years now... And would really appreciate if someone could help me find it
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 616 • Replies: 2
No top replies

Ragman

Reply Mon 20 Apr, 2015 04:26 pm
@SebvirartZ,
Are you talking this movie, The Sword in the Stone :http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0057546/combined
0 Replies

Rickoshay75

Reply Mon 20 Apr, 2015 04:36 pm
@SebvirartZ,
SebvirartZ wrote:

I'm looking for a movie I watched when I was younger about this modern family that comes to a litte town. The boy meets an illutionist who turns out to be a powerful wizard from legend (Merlin?). I don't remember much of the movie other than that the boy wants to learn magic and after a while finds some sort of artifact, whether it's a necklace or a sword or something else, I do not recall. But I know that there's some evil they have to fight. It must be a fairly old kids movie, sinse it was several years ago I saw it. I've been searching for it for years now... And would really appreciate if someone could help me find it

You might be thinking about Bed Knobs and Broom Sticks (1971) Angela Lansbury.

“What we think, or what we know, or what we believe is, in the end, of little consequence. The only consequence is WHAT WE DO.” John Ruskin (1819 - 1900)
0 Replies