Human Potential and Individual Evolution

Reply Thu 2 Apr, 2015 08:44 pm
As a human who has spent his entire life thinking and experimenting, I have first hand knowledge of my own capacity. I want to start a discussion about human limits in individuals. We know that birds, reptiles and some insects have far greater sensory perception than us humans, but is it possible for humans to surpass our current level of existence? I personally have had incredible experiences with meditation, remote viewing, aura reading, healing, conducting electricity and just sensing other's thought or emotions through body language and acute perception. What are the limits of humans in this world? Honest experiences welcomed.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 4 • Views: 6,862 • Replies: 4
No top replies

layman

Reply Thu 2 Apr, 2015 09:09 pm
@Akelarsi ,
Quote:
Honest experiences welcomed.

On many occasion, for hours on end, I have been capable of completely reading others' thoughts. I always knew what they were going to say, and the exact words they would use to say it, BEFORE they said it.

However, this ability always "wore off," only to resurface on a subsequent occasion.

By some wild-ass coincidence, the commencement and cessation of these abilities seemed to be concurrent with the beginning and end of an acid trip.
0 Replies

fresco

Reply Fri 3 Apr, 2015 12:27 am
@Akelarsi ,
There are many "schools" devoted to esotericism. They tend towards cult status because what you want to call "honest experiences" are supported by group specific language and exchanges which have a strong element of self reinforcement, and become isolationist with respect to mainstream.
Having said that, it would be foolish to dismiss all claims for what we call paranormality as vacuous, even if most of them are. In short, we may not yet have a clear idea about the limits of "our existence".
0 Replies

jennniferlea

Reply Sat 26 Jan, 2019 11:59 pm
@Akelarsi ,
I had the 1st and only psychic I have ever seen (last Oct) tell me crazy accurate things. One in particular. I have never been on an overseas trip and she told me ai was going on one very soon. I went to Colombia 2 weeks later. I had told her nothing before sitting down and was at this event alone so hadnt nyone to talk to for her to over hear anything. She also said I was in a dark place and trying to get over somethng or some such thing and I had just split with my husband the april before. It was so acurate in everything she said, I had to excuse myself from this VIP event to go to the restroom and cry.... I also think I am slightly sensitive to spirits..... I have lived in 2 houses that were haunted and I think maybe the one I, in now is... and I have lived in ,any homes so 3 is not alot...
0 Replies

NO-NAME

Reply Mon 28 Jan, 2019 03:32 am
Don't let palm readers get to you . it's a gumball machine parlor trick anybody's capable of it's just that a lot of people don't realize anymore due to the fact we have so many electronics the mind is like a muscle it will get weak if you don't use it in certain ways but also sounds can get drowned out by other sounds like wise cell phones radio towers Wi-Fi all these things numb your ability to use your internal Wi-Fi. Does anybody remember when you were a kid before cell phones how you be playing at your friend's house and then all of a sudden in the middle of whatever it is you're doing it stop and say I have to go home mom's calling me even though you didn't hear her yell or have a cell phone you just suddenly had this overwhelming urge oh shoot it's 8 p.m. I got to get ready for dinner in bed. Well that was back in the day when it was easier to sense emotions I haven't come across a kid yet but even knows what that experience is like because nowadays we text each other. with that said there is no limit to what the human can do
0 Replies