About The New Testament And Old

Squeakybro

Reply Sun 15 Mar, 2015 06:37 pm
@Frank Apisa,
You know if that bothers you. You might be a little sensual.
neologist

Reply Sun 15 Mar, 2015 06:46 pm
@Squeakybro,
Your refusal to understand the difference in the generally accepted definitions of words between 17th and 21st centuries would be laughable were it not for the fact you are making the word of God incomprehensible.
Squeakybro

Reply Sun 15 Mar, 2015 08:03 pm
@neologist,
I said
Well seeing as how I wasn't around then I probably don't care.
neologist

Reply Sun 15 Mar, 2015 08:06 pm
@Squeakybro,
Well, you are around now.
And you are using words that were written then.

izzythepush

Reply Mon 16 Mar, 2015 02:23 am
@neologist,
What is it with you Americans and English? You keep mucking about with it. If I go out and get pissed with a couple of geezers I'm going to have a lot more fun than you.

And the accent caused trouble.

0 Replies

Squeakybro

Reply Mon 16 Mar, 2015 04:32 am
@neologist,
What would be the problem with that.
izzythepush

Reply Mon 16 Mar, 2015 04:37 am
@Frank Apisa,
Frank Apisa wrote:

If you confuse "your" with "you're"...you should not be calling anyone an idiot.

Squeaky does it constantly. Many people have tried to explain the difference to him, but he can't grasp it, that's how stupid he is. Which is why he shouldn't be taken seriously.
Squeakybro

Reply Mon 16 Mar, 2015 08:36 am
@izzythepush,
lolol Now that is really sad. If that is all you can find wrong with me you might as well give up. A few misspelled words. That is really straining out gnat. How does that camel taste?

Matt 23:24
24 "Blind guides, who strain out a gnat and swallow a camel!
(NKJ)

Frank Apisa

Reply Mon 16 Mar, 2015 08:45 am
@Squeakybro,
Squeak...that is not a "misspelled" word...nor is it a typo.

It is evidence that apparently you do not understand the difference between the two. It is a question of a deficiency in intelligence...rather than a deficiency in being careful in spelling.

When pronounced properly, you're and your are not even pronounced exactly the same. Using it the way you did...even sounds wrong to the written word ear.
0 Replies

neologist

Reply Mon 16 Mar, 2015 09:30 am
@Squeakybro,
Read 1 Corinthians 10:25 for example.
Have you been to a 'shambles' lately?
The meaning of the word has changed sufficiently that we may now say your signature spelling errors and incorrect use of archaic words make your posts a shambles in the modern sense.

0 Replies

Squeakybro

Reply Mon 16 Mar, 2015 11:05 am
ROFLOL This is just to funny. Both of you are hooked on perfect spelling. That narrow mindedness is why you don't understand the bible. Specifically the parables.
izzythepush

Reply Mon 16 Mar, 2015 11:13 am
@Squeakybro,
I wasn't talking to you. I was just updating Frank on what it is he's dealing with.
0 Replies

neologist

Reply Mon 16 Mar, 2015 11:51 am
@Squeakybro,
Squeakybro wrote:
ROFLOL This is just to funny. Both of you are hooked on perfect spelling. That narrow mindedness is why you don't understand the bible. Specifically the parables.
Are you saying the parables contain misspellings? I did not know that. Could you specify?

And BTW, how would you recognize misspellings in the first place?
izzythepush

Reply Mon 16 Mar, 2015 12:01 pm
@Squeakybro,
On a very serious note have you considered getting an MRI scan? Earlier on you said God told you to stop taking your cancer medicine and since then your cancer has improved.

I think it's more than likely to have spread either to your brain or spinal fluid. Most of what you say is preposterous, nobody in their right mind would even consider it anything other than nonsense. I really think you need to get yourself checked out, stop running away from reality and get things sorted. I worry that with the firearms you own there could be a terrible incident especially if "God" tells you the day of judgement is at hand.

Seriously, get yourself checked out.
Squeakybro

Reply Mon 16 Mar, 2015 01:03 pm
@neologist,
No I was talking about the human mind. I have never seen a mind yet that was specific about spelling. That could know the Holy Spirit.

1 Cor 1:18-21
18 For the message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God.
19 For it is written: "I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and bring to nothing the understanding of the prudent."
20 Where is the wise? Where is the scribe? Where is the disputer of this age? Has not God made foolish the wisdom of this world?
21 For since, in the wisdom of God, the world through wisdom did not know God, it pleased God through the foolishness of the message preached to save those who believe.
(NKJ)

1 Cor 1:26-28
26 For you see your calling, brethren, that not many wise according to the flesh, not many mighty, not many noble, are called.
27 But God has chosen the foolish things of the world to put to shame the wise, and God has chosen the weak things of the world to put to shame the things which are mighty;
28 and the base things of the world and the things which are despised God has chosen, and the things which are not, to bring to nothing the things that are,
(NKJ)

Squeakybro

Reply Mon 16 Mar, 2015 01:04 pm
@izzythepush,
lol It has you scared enough to fight against me. You don't want to but your taking it very serious.
Lustig Andrei

Reply Mon 16 Mar, 2015 01:11 pm
@Squeakybro,
Squeakybro wrote:
You don't want to but your taking it very serious.

Mmhm. I kind'a suspected that, given your moneckeir and all.
0 Replies

neologist

Reply Mon 16 Mar, 2015 01:49 pm
@Squeakybro,
OK.
Explain why Jesus cursed the fig tree.
izzythepush

Reply Mon 16 Mar, 2015 02:24 pm
@Squeakybro,
I'm done with fighting you. I used to think you were just an idiot, now I'm pretty much convinced you're mentally ill or suffering from something akin to dementia. There's no fun to be had in mocking the afflicted. Just get yourself checked out.
0 Replies

Squeakybro

Reply Mon 16 Mar, 2015 03:47 pm
@neologist,
Some say the tree was the Jews. I think the tree could also be Christians.