That really is nonsense.
Squeakybro

Reply Fri 13 Mar, 2015 03:27 pm
@izzythepush,
You beat me to it. That is what I was going to say about you.lol
izzythepush

Reply Fri 13 Mar, 2015 04:11 pm
@Squeakybro,
I bet you get beaten to a lot of things, a lot of times. It tends to happen when you limit yourself to communicating in acronyms.
Squeakybro

Reply Fri 13 Mar, 2015 05:03 pm
@izzythepush,
lol What does beaten to a lot of things mean??
you said
beaten to a lot of things,
izzythepush

Reply Fri 13 Mar, 2015 05:23 pm
@Squeakybro,
That's where you want to start, with the past tense of beat? There's a lot of words you don't get, and I just don't have the time.
Squeakybro

Reply Fri 13 Mar, 2015 05:35 pm
@izzythepush,
Well it appears your starting to trip over your own tongue.

James 3:1-12

1 My brethren, let not many of you become teachers, knowing that we shall receive a stricter judgment.
2 For we all stumble in many things. If anyone does not stumble in word, he is a perfect man, able also to bridle the whole body.
3 Indeed, we put bits in horses' mouths that they may obey us, and we turn their whole body.
4 Look also at ships: although they are so large and are driven by fierce winds, they are turned by a very small rudder wherever the pilot desires.
5 Even so the tongue is a little member and boasts great things. See how great a forest a little fire kindles!
6 And the tongue is a fire, a world of iniquity. The tongue is so set among our members that it defiles the whole body, and sets on fire the course of nature; and it is set on fire by hell.
7 For every kind of beast and bird, of reptile and creature of the sea, is tamed and has been tamed by mankind.
8 But no man can tame the tongue. It is an unruly evil, full of deadly poison.
9 With it we bless our God and Father, and with it we curse men, who have been made in the similitude of God.
10 Out of the same mouth proceed blessing and cursing. My brethren, these things ought not to be so.
11 Does a spring send forth fresh water and bitter from the same opening?
12 Can a fig tree, my brethren, bear olives, or a grapevine bear figs? Thus no spring can yield both salt water and fresh.
(NKJ)

Smileyrius

Reply Sat 14 Mar, 2015 02:59 am
@Squeakybro,
Paul was a strong and faithful man, even before his conversion he was dedicated to his understanding and his training under Gamaliel had made him a great teacher. His knowledge of the Hebrew Scriptures was formidable.

I am keen to know how you came to your understanding that Graphé, the greek word that is translated as scripture in modern translations, does not have any implication to the Hebrew scriptures. Are you using a specific dictionary or concordance?
izzythepush

Reply Sat 14 Mar, 2015 03:33 am
@Squeakybro,
Squeakybro wrote:

Well it appears your starting to trip over your own tongue.

No, I speak English, not the degenerate patois you use to communicate. Not everybody sounds like a hillbilly who's been kicked in the head.
Squeakybro

Reply Sat 14 Mar, 2015 04:41 am
@Smileyrius,
Because of the Holy Spirit and the bible given to me to learn from. There are many dictionaries out there. You have the carnal dictionaries like Webster and funk and wagnal. You have the bible dictionaries like strongs and nelsoms that are much more precise than the others. But the one thing that goes deeper than all of them is the revelations of Jesus Christ. That is where I am coming from now.
Squeakybro

Reply Sat 14 Mar, 2015 04:44 am
@izzythepush,
That is probably because you haven't met many born again Christians. We used to be where your at. And we know the ignorance from experience that you walk in. And we won't go back. You have never been where we are at. Or you wouldn't have gone back.
izzythepush

Reply Sat 14 Mar, 2015 04:56 am
@Squeakybro,
I've met enough idiots in my time. You never were where I'm at. I can write coherent sentences, you're a long way from being able to accomplish such. I saw a macaque at Marwell Zoo that was where you're at right now.
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Sat 14 Mar, 2015 05:04 am
You are trying to sell air-conditioners that don't work to Eskimos here, Squeaky.

Your arguments are vacuous at best...and the audience has already seen through the mythology.

Everyone is welcome here...but the truth is you would be much happier at some Christian site than here. Most here are just using you for a dart board...and your chances of converting someone is so close to zero, it makes no sense to effort in that direction.

Unless, of course, you are someone who just enjoys being a dart board!
Squeakybro

Reply Sat 14 Mar, 2015 05:26 am
@Frank Apisa,
Well it looks like God sent me here so that on judgment day no one would have an excuse.

Luke 14:16-27
16 Then He said to him, "A certain man gave a great supper and invited many,
17 "and sent his servant at supper time to say to those who were invited, 'Come, for all things are now ready.'
18 "But they all with one accord began to make excuses. The first said to him, 'I have bought a piece of ground, and I must go and see it. I ask you to have me excused.'
19 "And another said, 'I have bought five yoke of oxen, and I am going to test them. I ask you to have me excused.'
20 "Still another said, 'I have married a wife, and therefore I cannot come.'
21 "So that servant came and reported these things to his master. Then the master of the house, being angry, said to his servant, 'Go out quickly into the streets and lanes of the city, and bring in here the poor and the maimed and the lame and the blind.'
22 "And the servant said, 'Master, it is done as you commanded, and still there is room.'
23 "Then the master said to the servant, 'Go out into the highways and hedges, and compel them to come in, that my house may be filled.
24 'For I say to you that none of those men who were invited shall taste my supper.'"
25 Now great multitudes went with Him. And He turned and said to them,
26 "If anyone comes to Me and does not hate his father and mother, wife and children, brothers and sisters, yes, and his own life also, he cannot be My disciple.
27 "And whoever does not bear his cross and come after Me cannot be My disciple.
(NKJ)

Frank Apisa

Reply Sat 14 Mar, 2015 05:57 am
@Squeakybro,
No god sent you here...but if you delusions require it...fine.

We always use more dartboards.

And you get to think of yourself as a martyr.

https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSEBWI5N2wXmagA8O0mRA1lamndX64Dkjwj3ZqFy0HpHpak9GAFBg
izzythepush

Reply Sat 14 Mar, 2015 06:05 am
@Frank Apisa,
You've done it now, posting pictures of darts that could be interpreted as phallic. Squeaky will now have to do penance for being made to think impure thoughts, and will probably claim you're the whore of Babylon.

argome321

Reply Sat 14 Mar, 2015 06:06 am
@Squeakybro,
Quote:
Well it looks like God sent me here so that on judgment day no one would have an excuse.

How do you know god sent you here? What form of communication did god use?
izzythepush

Reply Sat 14 Mar, 2015 06:07 am
@argome321,
He told the rabbit that operates the controls in Squeaky's head to press the red button.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Sat 14 Mar, 2015 06:12 am
@Squeakybro,
Squeakybro wrote:
We used to be where your at.

No, this is where you're at, where some of us were at 500 years ago. We've moved on considerably since then, you haven't.

0 Replies

Squeakybro

Reply Sat 14 Mar, 2015 06:25 am
@Frank Apisa,
Well you were invited. lol
0 Replies

Squeakybro

Reply Sat 14 Mar, 2015 06:26 am
@izzythepush,
He just goes in the non believers file with you