Will I get pregnant from being fingered?

UN Owen

Reply Sun 8 Mar, 2015 03:25 pm
Hi,
Last week my boyfriend came over to my house. At first there was only kissing an cuddling, but then it came to be a little bit more serious. He began to finger me and I took his penis out of his pants and grabbed it at well. After that session was over, he went to put his penis back into his pants. We had laid there for a couple moments and he adjusted again. He was almost positive that he had rubbed his hand against the couch or a blanket or two. The same thing happened, He fingered me again after minutes of making out. But this time he was frightened that he may have had some pre-ejaculate (pre-cum) on his fingers. But, as stated earlier, he may have wiped his against a blanket or two. He also told me that he had masturbated twice before coming over that day and that he had peed after that (but still before coming over). Could there have been any sperm on his fingers? How likely am I to get pregnant, given that I also never took any day-after pills. Please help me; him and I have been so worried lately and desperately need some advice.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 695 • Replies: 5
No top replies

jespah

Reply Sun 8 Mar, 2015 03:33 pm
@UN Owen,
It's doubtful. However, because it worries you, you can always buy a home pregnancy test and follow its directions to the letter. And talk to him about it. Explain that, while the risk is pretty small, it's not 0% and, besides, you're kind of worried.
UN Owen

Reply Sun 8 Mar, 2015 05:15 pm
@jespah,
Thank you for your help/advice. I have another question: How can we prevent this from ever happening again? Should he wash his hands after adjusting, or what exactly?
Butrflynet

Reply Sun 8 Mar, 2015 05:41 pm
@UN Owen,
You might want to read the informative responses in this old thread on the same subject from a few years ago.

http://able2know.org/topic/80934-1
bobsal u1553115

Reply Sun 8 Mar, 2015 07:39 pm
It all depends where that finger's been and whats on it. This is not meant to be fey or clever. Sex play is not without consequences common or uncommon. That said, use care.
0 Replies

UN Owen

Reply Sun 8 Mar, 2015 09:09 pm
@Butrflynet,
Thank you, helped a lot
0 Replies