Should i get out of the friend zone?

Reply Fri 27 Feb, 2015 11:16 pm
I really like this guy and I don't know if he likes me. We went to kindergarten together but than he went to a different school, but he remembered me so we kind of reconnected last year right before school started. Now here's the twist he just moved away and I don't know if I should just get over him or what to do I need advice
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 771 • Replies: 3
No top replies

ZAQWSXCDE

Reply Fri 27 Feb, 2015 11:37 pm
@ZAQWSXCDE,
I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT TO DO!!!!
jespah

Reply Sat 28 Feb, 2015 10:01 am
@ZAQWSXCDE,
Get over him. He's moved away.

Hint: we often idolize people who are gone. We forget their bad qualities and it seems as if everything was wonderful with them. People generally do this in order to avoid dealing with the people who are around them.

I assure you that you will meet other people.
0 Replies

FOUND SOUL

Reply Sat 28 Feb, 2015 03:11 pm
@ZAQWSXCDE,
I re-connected with my first crush not that long ago from Primary School. I'm engaged and he was Divorced. Didn't stop him flirting up a storm that I had to keep under raps until, he gave up.

Funny, he wasn't the guy I met at all, all those years ago Smile

It's cool that he remembered you but get on with your life, long distance is extremely hard to do and neither of you are in a position to get acquainted, he's already moved away.

Plenty of fish in the sea, you don't really know him, it's cute to still have a bit of a crush.

Also remember we can't stop the Universe from doing its thing, if it's meant to be the opportunity will present itself again later down the track.

Good luck with school study and be successful at all you do, you only get one chance at that, but many in romance.
0 Replies