What's going to be the next big world event?

Sofia

Reply Wed 16 Jun, 2004 07:32 pm
I have been noting recent earthquakes.

Iran--a couple of big ones...Japan...the one off of San Diego.

I'm concerned about a serious series of temblors.

I also think the House of Saud is in for something big soon. Attacks, systematic assasinations.

Also, increasing, sharp isolation of the US.
0 Replies

Individual

Reply Wed 16 Jun, 2004 07:37 pm
"Also, increasing, sharp isolation of the US."

We've always been isolated though, whether it was because of other countries or voluntary.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Wed 16 Jun, 2004 08:04 pm
Sudan is a living hell right now, but GWBush won't get involved because they don't have oil. Why doesn't he want to bring democracy to Sudan?
0 Replies

Mr Stillwater

Reply Wed 16 Jun, 2004 08:29 pm
I'm still waiting for the dolphins to be collected by giant interstellar type space-ships.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Wed 16 Jun, 2004 08:30 pm
Mr Still, Where have you been? That's already happened. LOL
0 Replies

Mr Stillwater

Reply Wed 16 Jun, 2004 08:47 pm
I don't have the advantage of long sea journeys to witness the 'mysteries of the deep'.

CI (in deep voice): "Arr, the sea but give up her secrets to only a few brave souls. It was on a blustery day like today, the yards straining wid the devil's own breath - the ship had be running hard in the teeth of that gale for days now. Arr, what to do?

"So I left the video deck on the cruiser and ordered a dacquarie and watch the sun over Honolulu and wondered what those losers on A2K were doing".
0 Replies

doglover

Reply Wed 16 Jun, 2004 08:57 pm
Continuing on with my shopping mall prediction:

http://www.nbc4columbus.com/news/3416035/detail.html

Wiyaka...a civil war? Do ya really think? God forbid Bush gets elected and has four more years to rape the American people of their freedoms and their rights. I don't know about a civil war, but things will continue to get ugly and the divisions between the American people will grow deeper and more tense.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Wed 16 Jun, 2004 09:13 pm
Not only take away our civil rights, but he also depleted our treasury, and left a deep hole where once there was a surplus. It's anybody's guess as to when this debt is going to be paid. He's already handicapped the next administration's budget, and the GOP will scream bloody murder.
0 Replies

thehamster

Reply Thu 17 Jun, 2004 02:05 am
You guys got real probs with the way you view the world. Switch off your TV sets, stop believing in mall bombing crap that's just being told you to keep you under control (all of you should get a copy of "1984") and start enjoying your freakin lives before we all run out of gas and water and the world's gonna collapse and we all die.

No wait not all of us will die...Mr. Mad Max is gonna survive and kill all reamining terrorists. I love you Maxy.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Thu 17 Jun, 2004 08:46 am
hamster, Trust me on this one: I know how to live better than most. Wink
0 Replies

Sofia

Reply Thu 17 Jun, 2004 07:19 pm
thehamster wrote:
You guys got real probs with the way you view the world. Switch off your TV sets, stop believing in mall bombing crap that's just being told you to keep you under control (all of you should get a copy of "1984") and start enjoying your freakin lives before we all run out of gas and water and the world's gonna collapse and we all die.

I don't think anybody's hiding in the basement, or anything.
0 Replies