Cat won't quit shitting!!

littlek

Reply Tue 15 Jun, 2004 10:07 pm
now I have to go look up cavaliers....
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Tue 15 Jun, 2004 10:13 pm
I looooooove the Fabulous Furry Freak Brothers! I've always thought of Dyslexia as that one guy... the tall lean one... forget his name. :-?
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Tue 15 Jun, 2004 10:15 pm
Franklin!
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Tue 15 Jun, 2004 10:27 pm
littlek wrote:
now I have to go look up cavaliers....

Look them up and tell me how you could say no to that face. Or, look at mine in the pet gallery, page 8.
0 Replies

Anoxia

Reply Wed 16 Jun, 2004 05:58 am
Its nice having a pure bred dog, but have any of you adopted from an animal shelter? They have a waiting list for the pure breds they pick up Very Happy
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Wed 16 Jun, 2004 06:49 am
My sister has a couple of huge dogs that come and go as they please.

On occasion they'll bring home the remnants of some morsel they've discovered in their meanderings, but usually they'll leave the item outside.

One night my sister was in bed, reading a book, when one of the dogs walked into the bedroom.

From my sister's vantage point she could only see the dog's back, and didn't really think much about it, just assumed the dog was coming in to crash on the floor.

Wham! A dead groundhog is flipped onto the bed.

My sister was not very pleased with that little incident.
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Wed 16 Jun, 2004 06:52 am
Kitty, that cat I mentioned, once brought home a live crow while we were gone. That was quite the scene when we came back to find a feathery black mess in the bedroom and some damn wounded bird flying around.
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Wed 16 Jun, 2004 09:49 am
Kitty brought you a present, cav! LOL

Didn't mean to make you sound like Hitler...but I do have a brother who hates cats for the expressed reason that he can't control them. Your previous post about drop-kicking Kitty reminded me of him. Sorry...you're a much nicer person.
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Wed 16 Jun, 2004 11:51 am
'Tis okay Eva, I was joking about the Hitler part. I didn't drop-kick Kitty so much as drop her once I pulled her claws out of my arm. So, it was a yank and a drop really.
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Wed 16 Jun, 2004 12:18 pm
So you didn't "throw her across the room" after all?
Good cav. <pat, pat> Good boy. Wink
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Wed 16 Jun, 2004 12:19 pm
Poetic licence Eva? Wink
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Wed 16 Jun, 2004 12:38 pm
Cool Much as I love 'em, I'd be the first to admit that some cats are incorrigible.
0 Replies

margo

Reply Wed 16 Jun, 2004 01:18 pm
Eva
Just do as you're told!
No problems, see??? Wink
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Wed 16 Jun, 2004 11:33 pm
Oh, I see, margo! Most cats instinctively know I'm a soft touch. But I've met a few that I was sure didn't like people at all.
0 Replies