The Void and the Absolute Oneness of the Universe

Frank Apisa

Reply Tue 9 Jun, 2015 03:31 am
@JLNobody,
Present your assertions the way you want to, JL...and when I see them coming out as dogmatic I will mention it.

My guess is that I will have lots to mention.
0 Replies

Fil Albuquerque

Reply Tue 9 Jun, 2015 10:33 am
@JLNobody,
I like your style...it allows me to disagree with you without ending in a fist fight.
You have the merit of being an honourable and honest man. Its is worth more then guessing what might be the case.
JLNobody

Reply Tue 9 Jun, 2015 05:24 pm
@Fil Albuquerque,
Thank you, a nice gesture.
carnaticmystery

Reply Mon 16 Nov, 2015 11:12 pm
@JLNobody,
JL, i would say that one is both nothing and everything even now, not only 'after death'. this is experienceable and knowable right now.

frank's position seems to be everything is a blind guess except 'what is is'. unfortunately, he doesn't realise that that is also a blind guess. it stems from an inability or unwillingness to experience 'what is' to its maximum degree. if one becomes aware of the eternal and infinite nature of awareness, then the question of what happens after death becomes known, not as a prediction about the future, but as an experience now. we can know ourselves to be nothing and everything right now, and therefore the question of death is meaningless. all it requires is to give up the restricting identity with consciousness, which causes belief in concepts such as reality, ultimate truth etc etc. even non duality is a concept, but it is the only concept capable of leading one to pure awareness, which knows itself to be eternal and infinite.
0 Replies

Aetherian

Reply Thu 30 Aug, 2018 06:40 am
@Relinquish,
Well said.
There are no words to adequately deal with the abstraction of Reality in Conscious Awareness.
Everything is a mote of IT and we are at a stage of being able to question out of curiosity, something which IT manifests in creating a complex of infinities and possibilities on many levels of Being.
0 Replies

popeye1945

Reply Tue 26 Jan, 2021 10:05 pm
"One cannot pluck a flower from one's garden without troubling a star." Wheeler
0 Replies

Jasper10

Reply Mon 27 Jun, 2022 07:13 am
@Relinquish,
In answer to the original post write up…..An interesting read but one question….What caused this Big Bang you speak of?

Gravity or Magnetism?

If you can’t answer this question then all you have written is mere speculation and guess work derived from INWARD only thinking consciousness practices, with no reference to the SELF that originally decided to go looking inward in the first place.

Of what use is speculation and guess work to anyone? Other than maybe pampering to a HOPEFUL belief system that believes that SELF doesn’t exist.

It’s boring dull minded stuff in my opinion which proves nothing at all.

Jasper10

Reply Mon 27 Jun, 2022 07:54 am
@Jasper10,
Also …why no mention of the glass?………you have to mention glass in such write ups …you can’t just mention darkness or light ….you have to mention glass ……..i.e. the thing that the darkness (seen) and light (seer) or unawareness and awareness are within.

Darkness and Light or unawareness and awareness have been separated within the glass you see.
Jasper10

Reply Mon 27 Jun, 2022 11:41 pm
@Jasper10,
Seer/Seen…what is the difference?

Do you think that the seen would see the seer as any different?

The Seer and Seen are the same thing only one is aware and the other unaware.
Jasper10

Reply Mon 4 Jul, 2022 12:30 pm
@Jasper10,
The whole of mainstream science is based upon the guess that God doesn’t exist.How do I know this? Well it admits it.

It adopts a logic that good is bad and bad is good or 0 is 1 and 1 is 0 logic.

However, it forgets that God may indeed exist and good could be good and bad could be bad or 0=0 and 1=1 logic.

Don’t even try to counter this because you ain’t got definitive proof.God could exist ..Don’t delude yourself…You can only hope that God doesn’t exist.

The gravity theory is only based upon attraction.Hardly surprising really because it’s logic is only based upon half of natures logics.

It ignores NN SS magnetic force interaction logics (0=0/1=1) because of its philosophical belief system.

Real Philosophy/Psychology and Science adopts full logic possibilities and the universe complies with this full logic and operates by electromechanical means .PERIOD.The science to support this will replace the nonsensical science that we presently have to put up with.

Why?……because individuals will be able to relate to full logic science both philosophically and psychologically.

Spectator science has had its day…..Player science is the real deal.

What is gravity???????????

Jasper10

Reply Mon 4 Jul, 2022 12:41 pm
@Jasper10,
When everything disappears …I mean matter, PRESENCE or the observer still remains.

As presence still remains the blackness is full of lightness as well because PRESENCE is observing.You cannot separate the two.

So you can’t describe a hole by its colour, all you can do is create 2 holes with darkness and light within them in equal measure.

Jasper10

Reply Wed 14 Sep, 2022 11:33 pm
@Jasper10,
I would suggest and maintain that the electromagnetic fields that fill the cosmos were in place at the same time as the multiple big bangs and big crunches which are happening all the time.When matter appears within the cosmos it is influenced by these electromagnetic fields which cause the matter to form into spheres.The spherical electromagnets produced start interacting with each other resulting in spin.
Jasper10

Reply Thu 15 Sep, 2022 11:35 pm
@Jasper10,
Spinning electromagnets not only attract and repel but they also vibrate due to the push/pull effect of the magnetic forces due the spin of the electromagnets.I would suggest that this push/pull effect is associated with neutrons which have these push/pull forces within them and this is what holds matter together.

I maintain that electromagnetic forces work everything in the cosmos and the electromagnetic model is a balanced model unlike a gravitational model which is clearly unbalanced.

I maintain that the gravitational model has now completely failed because we now know that the single Big Bang theory is incorrect.As multiple big bangs and big crunches happen I would suggest a whole new scientific model is required based upon electromechanical principles.

I would suggest that this new model be based upon the idea that the electromagnetic fields that saturate the universe at the macro and micro levels would have needed to be in place for the multiple big bangs and big crunches to happen in the first place.

Why not? I would suggest that its only secular science’s belief systems that state otherwise (and yet their theories are clearly riddled with incorrect assumptions or their single Big Bang theory would have worked).

I would suggest that secular belief system theories should not be dictating to natures science.Natures science should be dictating.I would suggest that we shouldn’t be relying on a mythical flowery mathematical force invented by secularist to explain the workings of the cosmos any longer.We should be pursuing a science based upon known forces.

I would suggest that we need to purse natures science rather than secular science.
0 Replies

Jasper10

Reply Fri 16 Sep, 2022 05:49 am
@Relinquish,
In answer to your original post Relinquish.I would suggest that if you can’t decide whether you are the seer or the seen then leave them alone but don’t then make a decision as though you think you know by claiming neither exist.That’s just guessing.

Its like saying you are no more than consciousness which we know is false because the “I am” can control consciousness.I would suggest that you will not find the answers you are looking for with “inward only” out of the moment meditation.This type of “inward only” out of the moment dualistic meditation results in the individual denying the very thing that decided to go inward in the first place.
Jasper10

Reply Sat 17 Sep, 2022 12:17 am
@Jasper10,
I have suggested on other posts that to provide a balanced perspective of all interconnected sciences , one needs to practice INWARD/OUTWARD meditation and not just INWARD meditation.If one goes inward one just ends up on the the hamsters wheel whereby ultimately everything seems meaningless due to the dualistic nature of this type of meditation.One does go inward yes but see it for what it is and learn about the science that causes this vibrational reasoning effect.

I would suggest.

0 Replies