13

The Void and the Absolute Oneness of the Universe

Frank Apisa

0  
Reply Tue 9 Jun, 2015 03:31 am
@JLNobody,
Present your assertions the way you want to, JL...and when I see them coming out as dogmatic I will mention it.

My guess is that I will have lots to mention.

Fil Albuquerque

1  
Reply Tue 9 Jun, 2015 10:33 am
@JLNobody,
I like your style...it allows me to disagree with you without ending in a fist fight.
You have the merit of being an honourable and honest man. Its is worth more then guessing what might be the case.
JLNobody

1  
Reply Tue 9 Jun, 2015 05:24 pm
@Fil Albuquerque,
Thank you, a nice gesture.
carnaticmystery

1  
Reply Mon 16 Nov, 2015 11:12 pm
@JLNobody,
JL, i would say that one is both nothing and everything even now, not only 'after death'. this is experienceable and knowable right now.

frank's position seems to be everything is a blind guess except 'what is is'. unfortunately, he doesn't realise that that is also a blind guess. it stems from an inability or unwillingness to experience 'what is' to its maximum degree. if one becomes aware of the eternal and infinite nature of awareness, then the question of what happens after death becomes known, not as a prediction about the future, but as an experience now. we can know ourselves to be nothing and everything right now, and therefore the question of death is meaningless. all it requires is to give up the restricting identity with consciousness, which causes belief in concepts such as reality, ultimate truth etc etc. even non duality is a concept, but it is the only concept capable of leading one to pure awareness, which knows itself to be eternal and infinite.

Aetherian

1  
Reply Thu 30 Aug, 2018 06:40 am
@Relinquish,
Well said.
There are no words to adequately deal with the abstraction of Reality in Conscious Awareness.
Everything is a mote of IT and we are at a stage of being able to question out of curiosity, something which IT manifests in creating a complex of infinities and possibilities on many levels of Being.