Einstein revisited still again

Reply Fri 2 Jan, 2015 01:31 pm
Trouble is with a discussion of that sort, among some 300,000 supposed participants some of us are right on the ball, some dead wrong (me?), and others merely trolling. I wonder if anyone hereabout could provide a link to a physics forum of high repute where one might make his case and get accurate response

Thanks all
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 938 • Replies: 5
No top replies

contrex

Reply Fri 2 Jan, 2015 01:46 pm
This one is as good as any; it is part of the excellent Stack Exchange family of forums. Be aware, there are some people on there who don't take any prisoners, and it is very actively moderated, but you may strike lucky and get some helpful answers. Send me a private message if you decide to use it, because I'd be interested to see what happens. By the way, re. the other thread, I am fooling around with the time dilation formula and hope to have something to report soon.

http://physics.stackexchange.com/
dalehileman

Reply Fri 2 Jan, 2015 01:52 pm
@contrex,
Quote:
Send me a private message if you decide to use it, because I'd be interested to see what happens
Thanks most kindly Con, I'll try it. If you wish to chat (and if you trust me as not just another troll) I am [email protected]
contrex

Reply Fri 2 Jan, 2015 01:57 pm
@dalehileman,
dalehileman wrote:

Quote:
Send me a private message if you decide to use it, because I'd be interested to see what happens
Thanks most kindly Con, I'll try it. If you wish to chat (and if you trust me as not just another troll) I am [email protected]

I meant a private message on A2K. However I have taken note of your email address. You should edit out of your post above. It is not a good idea to expose your email on the web; you will potentially get spam and abusive messages!
dalehileman

Reply Fri 2 Jan, 2015 02:02 pm
@contrex,
Quote:
It is not a good idea to expose your email on the web
Thanks Con for that warning but I've been revealing it thusly for many years now with only a slight increase in the size of my morning's Inbox

I'll concede for anyone else tho, you;re absolutely right, there's a risk. I guess I'm just not important enough
0 Replies

dalehileman

Reply Fri 2 Jan, 2015 02:02 pm
@contrex,
Quote:
It is not a good idea to expose your email on the web
Thanks Con for that warning but I've been revealing it thusly for many years now with only a slight increase in the size of my morning's Inbox

I'll concede for anyone else tho, you;re absolutely right, there's a risk. I guess I'm just not important enough
0 Replies