Is the moon really hollow

DNA Thumbs drive

Reply Mon 29 Dec, 2014 11:04 am
@farmerman,
Dude, the entire warm pond idea, of abiogenesis, began as a letter that Darwin wrote, that he didn't want to get published, because it was nonsense, and he knew it. You on the other hand believe it.

Give up, even Darwin knew that his warm pond was dumb, which is why he hid it, from public scrutiny.

PS. You didn't even know what the warm pond referred to just the other day, it is good that I am teaching you.
farmerman

Reply Mon 29 Dec, 2014 02:58 pm
@DNA Thumbs drive,
1859-

Why do you suppose that the phrase that" warm little pond" wasn't in the "Origin"? but that a statement such as ;

"It is so easy to hide our ignorance under such expressions as the "Plan of Creation".

WAS?

Darwin was a coward with stage fright , clear and simple. He would barf at card tricks so Hooker and Huxley were the ones in search of approbation of his Theory. He would feed them lines and thoughts, they would do the fighting. If you cant do the calendar math , then really, you should someday read the "origin of Species..." and decide whether he thought that a "warm little pond " was unsalable in light of everything else he wrote.
Of that youre totally unarmed

Then, less than 15 years after the first edition of Origins, Darwin released for publication, "The Descent of Man' a book in which he
had the temerity to argue and evidence that man descended from apes (or as we say the common ancestor of apes and man). Ya really think hed be concerned if he didn't have to do any public speaking?

may I suggest that you quit posting your fact-free assertions until you can argue the points you make (like your "hollow moon" tale )
DNA Thumbs drive

Reply Mon 29 Dec, 2014 03:49 pm
@farmerman,
Dude, the entire warm pond idea, of abiogenesis, began as a letter that Darwin wrote, that he didn't want to get published, because it was nonsense, and he knew it. You on the other hand believe it.

Give up, even Darwin knew that his warm pond was dumb, which is why he hid it, from public scrutiny and did not include it in his bird brain watching chronicles, The Origin of No Species.

PS. You didn't even know what the warm pond referred to just the other day, it is good that I am teaching you.
farmerman

Reply Mon 29 Dec, 2014 07:37 pm
@DNA Thumbs drive,
Quote:
You on the other hand believe it
I don't "dis believe it"> I don't know, we have no evidence that goes beyond a hypothesis as to which way abiogenesis proceeded. Research is proceeding on a number of fronts, using methodological naturalism in the organic chem lab and collection of evidence is being done by guys like Venters teams of archaea "collectors"---from island barriers , long distance pelagic zones and from deep thermo- sulfitic ocean vents

The way I see it, Where you've got your head deeply up your ass is that you seem to assert that Darwin thought that abiogenesis was nonsense and of course,he did not, no more than he is responsible for eugenics in the 20th century.

He didn't have it included in Origins because his arguments concerning what he COULD EVIDENCE were explained quite well in his conclusion chapter (which was already published 12 years earlier. .and the only substantive changes he made in the ensuing 5 editions was to clarify already existing statements about geology and artificial selection and what he DID NOT mean about a Creator.

All that seems to be a matter of total ignorance on your behalf. That's why you could never be considered a Darwin SCholar, you always jump to dumb headed conclusions with no facts to support you.

DNA Thumbs drive

Reply Mon 29 Dec, 2014 07:49 pm
@farmerman,

Give up, even Darwin knew that his warm pond was dumb, which is why he hid it, from public scrutiny and did not include it in his bird brain watching chronicles, The Origin of No Species.

PSS. Dude, you are stuck in the dead past, Darwin is a footnote in history. Sheesh even the Catholic Church believes in evolution, as nothing Darwin ever said, did, or wrote, even comes close to explaining how life began, without a creator.

Next
farmerman

Reply Mon 29 Dec, 2014 08:23 pm
@DNA Thumbs drive,
I get it, you are making believe that youre a bot.
DNA Thumbs drive

Reply Mon 29 Dec, 2014 08:38 pm
@farmerman,

PSS. Dude, you are stuck in the dead past, Darwin is a footnote in history. Sheesh even the Catholic Church believes in evolution, as nothing Darwin ever said, did, or wrote, even comes close to explaining how life began, without a creator.

Just being efficient.

Next
0 Replies