can I loose my kids

Reply Tue 16 Dec, 2014 12:12 am
I.just moved 2months ago.had to.check.my kids out of school.and we moved to a different town .me and my.kids hate it here.I can't even find a job one of my kids is in special class but he's not learning anything like he was at the other school.every day my kids all through.the day.how much.they wanna go.back where we lived before but I am scared I'll get introuble by cps cause we just moved here
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 2 • Views: 1,818 • Replies: 3
No top replies

PUNKEY

Reply Tue 16 Dec, 2014 07:16 am
@txsweetheart33,
Two months is not enough time for you to make decisions on all this stuff.

Just stay put.

WHY would CPS get you in trouble just because you moved?
Joebro13243

Reply Tue 16 Dec, 2014 11:44 pm
@PUNKEY,
Yea just wait for a while and see what happens
0 Replies

madelynrose

Reply Tue 9 Jun, 2015 12:44 am
@txsweetheart33,
The only reason you might get into trouble with CPS, is if you had a case before you moved, and did not notify them of your whereabouts (like where you were moving to and why). CPS wants to know if you are providing a stable and healthy environment for your children...but if you havea GENUINELY good reason for moving so abruptly, like leaving an abusive relationship, then they wont have much of a case against you, as you were protecting your children. But like I said, IF YOU ALREADY HAVE A CASE WHERE YOU WERE LIVING BEFORE YOU MOVED...you should contact CPS immediately to inform them.
0 Replies