trying to find a romantic movie and its not an very old one .

Reply Fri 12 Dec, 2014 10:29 am
This romantic movie start with a young woman loves a young man but only for his money ,until one day he has no money left ,and she leave him before they got engaged at a party with some friends . That man try to get help from the sister of his ex girlfriend , to help him win her back. She called him at her house to start telling him what her sister likes in guys , at night they were eating ice-cream in the bedroom watching TV , and suddenly they slept next to each other ( no sex , no cuddling , no nothing , just sleep ) . The next day in the morning she wakes up finding hugging each other , so she screamed and push him out of the bed and told him to not repeat this mistake again. Times passes by and that man started to know new thing about his ex girlfriend, and her sister started to fall in love with him without telling him. So one another night when they were in the bedroom watching TV they slept again next to each other but by mistake also , but the next day morning she wakes up without finding him next to her , so she get upset . The sister of his ex girlfriend had no job but she likes to paint on walls in a abundant subway train station under ground .
After that man learns everything about his ex girlfriend , he invited her to a restaurant and picked her up with a limousine car , pretending that he has a lot of money . When they arrived to the restaurant and took their table , he realized that she does not love him for who he is , but only for his money , and suddenly he saw the sister of the girlfriend he is sitting with on the table , crying and looking at him , he tried to go outside the restaurant and tell her that he love her , and he don't love her sister , but she ran away. The next day He desperately tried to find her , but he didn't find her , he go to the abundant train subway and found out that she finished her painting , but no chance finding her , but in the end they end up with each other.

That all i can remember from the movie , but i have a last information but i am not sure of it , but here it is : i think that the ex girlfriend her name was " Niki " and had light dark skin , her sister had normal white skin , and the man had blue eyes and normal white skin . I am not sure of these lat information , but that all i can remember from that movie , many thanks for you're effort hope u can find it for me Smile
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 2 • Views: 974 • Replies: 2
No top replies

Olivier5

Reply Fri 12 Dec, 2014 10:37 am
@ghassanzidane,
I am curious to what a "normal white skin" is... Smile

0 Replies

carloslebaron

Reply Mon 15 Dec, 2014 12:24 am
@ghassanzidane,
That love story is complete rubbish, why you want to see it again?
0 Replies