Are Conspiracy-Theorist a danger to society??

Olivier5

Sun 30 Nov, 2014 10:55 am
@Quehoniaomath,
Quote:
You are jumping to conclusions. Getting a bit boring.

Not at all. Talking about debating tactics here. Eg what sort of evidence would satisfy you that evolution is real?
Quehoniaomath

Sun 30 Nov, 2014 10:55 am
Let's at least agree to the following. As long as you don't bring any proof that the things you mentioned are because of 'science' , we will consider it as a non-proven! And hence not-true.

Seems fair, mate!

0 Replies

Quehoniaomath

Sun 30 Nov, 2014 10:56 am
@Olivier5,
Quote:
Not at all. Talking about debating tactics here. Eg what sort of evidence would satisfy you that evolution is real?

Come on, chicken. Bring it to the table!

I make it easier, proof to me that e.g. the 'transistor' is here, because of science!

0 Replies

Olivier5

Sun 30 Nov, 2014 10:57 am
@Quehoniaomath,
Alright, whatever.

Computers use electricity and magnetic fields, which were discovered by modern science, thus computers are a product of modern science...
Quehoniaomath

Sun 30 Nov, 2014 11:00 am
@Olivier5,
Quote:
Computers use electricity and magnetic fields, which were discovered by modern science, thus computers are a product of modern science.

Ok, see you can do this! Smile

However it is NOT true that electricity and magnetic fields were discovered by
so called ´modern science´

Problem is , these things were discovered way way way before ´modern science`

Even the concept of computers was way way way before + modern science´

You see, ´Modern science´ has HIJACKED all these things!!!

NOTHING, and I mean really NOTHING is because of modern science

N O T H I N G!

Kolyo

Sun 30 Nov, 2014 11:03 am
@Quehoniaomath,
What's your definition of "modern science"?

What's the cut off date, for you, at which point science and technology became modern?
Olivier5

Sun 30 Nov, 2014 11:03 am
@Quehoniaomath,
Quote:
Problem is , these things were discovered way way way before ´modern science`

Am i supposed to take your word for it, or do you have any evidence that ancient egyptians or 10th century monks were using computers?
Olivier5

Sun 30 Nov, 2014 11:13 am
@Olivier5,
Therefore, whatever evidence i would offer for my claims that computers are a product of modern science, you can always push aside with a facile: "Problem is , these things were discovered way way way before modern science". Without even caring to substantiate that counter-claim one bit...

There is no possible evidence which could change a hyper-doubter's mind. He himself cannot think of any. Changing his mind because of some evidence or another is simply unthinkable for him.
Quehoniaomath

Sun 30 Nov, 2014 11:18 am
@Olivier5,
Quote:
Therefore, whatever evidence i would offer for my claims that computers are a product of modern science, you can always push aside with a facile: "Problem is , these things were discovered way way way before modern science". Without even caring to substantiate that counter-claim one bit...

There is no possible evidence which could change a hyper-doubter's mind. He himself cannot think of any. Changing his mind because of some evidence or another is simply unthinkable for him.

Duh??? What is this rambling, mate?!

I have the feeling that it is very difficult for you to accept the fact that there is NOTHING that has come out od 'modern science. May I ak why that is?

Olivier5

Sun 30 Nov, 2014 11:20 am
@Quehoniaomath,
Can you think of any evidence which would lead you to change your mind on this jor any other issue?

It's a simple question. Take it as a thought experiment.

Come on... Don't be shy now.
Kolyo

Sun 30 Nov, 2014 11:22 am
@Quehoniaomath,
Quehoniaomath wrote:

I have the feeling that it is very difficult for you to accept the fact that there is NOTHING that has come out od 'modern science. May I ak why that is?

Maybe because you haven't provided him with proof of "the fact that there is NOTHING that has come out od 'modern science"?
Quehoniaomath

Sun 30 Nov, 2014 11:22 am
@Kolyo,
Quote:
What's your definition of "modern science"?

What's the cut off date, for you, at which point science and technology became modern?

Good question, well it sure is after the village idiot Einstein came on the scene!
That is when all progress in 'modern science' stopped!!!
Einstein and other idiotic theoris has stalled 'moern science' and especially physics for years!!!

Quehoniaomath

Sun 30 Nov, 2014 11:23 am
@Kolyo,
Quote:
Maybe because you haven't provided him with proof of "the fact that there is NOTHING that has come out od 'modern science"?

That is true. However I also haven't seen any proof that it is because of 'modern science"!

So...
0 Replies

Kolyo

Sun 30 Nov, 2014 11:24 am
@Quehoniaomath,
Quehoniaomath wrote:

Good question, well it sure i after the village idiot Einstein came on the scene!
That is when all progress in 'modern science' stopped!!!

Darwin's theory of natural selection predates Einstein.

So do vaccines.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeline_of_vaccines#18th_century
Quehoniaomath

Sun 30 Nov, 2014 11:25 am
@Kolyo,
Quote:
Darwin's theory of natural selection predates Einstein.

Which is also extremely wrong and flawed.

But with regards to the dumb idiot Einstein, here we are talking about 'modern physics' , oeps nearly ha dto vomit!!!

0 Replies

Olivier5

Sun 30 Nov, 2014 12:06 pm
@Olivier5,
So Queh, what do you say? Don't stay silent all of a sudden.
Quehoniaomath

Mon 1 Dec, 2014 01:07 am
@Olivier5,
Quote:
So Queh, what do you say? Don't stay silent all of a sudden

I see you love to jump to conclusions!
I wasn't 'silent' at all. I was away from this forum and my computer because there are also other things to do, mate.

And furthermore say what? I haven't had any response to my last postings above,

Anyway, I say it again, there is NOTHING, because of 'modern science'

'modern science' has hijacked ALL! And 'they' pretend it is because of 'modrn science'

What am I talking about?

Well, the transistor, mri, x-rays, computers, optical telescope, optics, micro wave, wireless transmission. light, superconducting , electric cars, and the list goes on and on and on and...

None of the above are here because of ´modern sciecne´!

All of these were developed years (somtimes hundred of years) before there was any 'moderbn science'' !!!

IT IS ALL STOLEN OR HIJACKED BY 'MODERN SCIENCE'

So, 'modern science' is realy about theft and plagiarism. NOT about understanding the world and making any technology!

Again, we are talking "THE EMPEROR'S CLOTHES" again!
Olivier5

Mon 1 Dec, 2014 06:38 am
@Quehoniaomath,
You have evidence for that **** of yours? ANY evidence?

So who invented the personal computer, Queh? Ramses II?
Quehoniaomath

Mon 1 Dec, 2014 07:54 am
@Olivier5,
Quote:
You have evidence for that **** of yours? ANY evidence?

So who invented the personal computer, Queh? Ramses II?

I can see you have really problems with this, because you do call '****' about something you know nothing about!!! May I ask why??

And I didn't mention Ramses II!

Must be something I said?

Well, one day you have to face the fact that 'modern science' is nothing more then a bunch of bollocks and shite!
Lordyaswas

Mon 1 Dec, 2014 07:56 am
@Quehoniaomath,
"Well, one day you have to facwe the fact that 'modern science' is nothing more then a bunch of bollocks and shite!"

So, how did you get your written word from your keyboard on to my screen, qualoonymoth?

Carrier pigeon?