Trinitarian Evidence All False

Squeakybro

Reply Sun 4 Oct, 2015 07:39 pm
I can remember one heckler that stalked me for 9 years. Changed his name over and over trying to get me to stumble in my words. Then I didn't hear from him for about 5 years. And I picked up another one. Now this guy would log on more than twice with two different names. And he tried to get me to stumble. He would use his alternate name to support his main name. he stalked me for about 5 years. But I haven't seen him in a couple of years. Are you one of them ????
I showed the second one how he was condemning himself with bitter envy. Are you full of bitter envy also????
0 Replies

Curiouserncurioser

Reply Sun 4 Oct, 2015 10:14 pm
@Squeakybro,
Nope. Your type is the bane of the internet. No way would I follow you around. I'm after truth, not lies. Case in point: Squeak to me:
@Curiouserncurioser,
. Let me set you straight. I have been walking after the Holy Spirit for 40 years. But I have only been receiving the revelations of Jesus Christ for 25 years.

@neologist,
I get it all from a voice in my head. Called the Holy Spirit. I am very content with that voice. Have been for 40 years now.

Lol. That's the problem of liars. Even the good ones. - and old Squeak is very good - forgets occasionally what he said before.

Squeak, had I known this was your new persona (or I should say, one of your personas, old or new) I'd never have stopped in here. The way you love to mess with people's heads is not something I would willingly subject myself to.. But now that I recognize you -your "jebus meat" post gave you away, but I was already getting suspicious, having detected the lapses in maintaining your bumpkin persona - I do feel compelled to warn the people here about you.

People, this guy creates personas for the purpose of coming on boards to draw people in and play games with their minds. Religion boards expecially, as he sees himself as doing a form of therapy through role playing with people's minds and beliefs. He is moving to head this off right now by describing exactly what he does and accusing me of doing it, that is, creating different charactors and personas on a board, but that is his modus operendi and he is good at it. Very, very good! If they gave oscars for it, he would certainly be in the running. But playing with people's minds is not award winning stuff.

izzythepush

Reply Mon 5 Oct, 2015 01:13 am
@Curiouserncurioser,
Curiouserncurioser wrote:
Lol. That's the problem of liars. Even the good ones. - and old Squeak is very good -

You think? Squeaky is delusional and as thick as mince. Nobody believes he's anything other than that.

This little girl is a far more convincing liar than Squeaky.

Squeakybro

Reply Mon 5 Oct, 2015 07:10 am
@Curiouserncurioser,
You said
Curiouserncurioser,
. Let me set you straight. I have been walking after the Holy Spirit for 40 years. But I have only been receiving the revelations of Jesus Christ for 25 years.

@neologist,
I get it all from a voice in my head. Called the Holy Spirit. I am very content with that voice. Have been for 40 years now.

I said
lol There is nothing wrong with them statements. They don't contradict each other. If your going to criticize something first you should find a problem with it. Three years in the milk understanding, eleven years in the meat understanding and 25 years receiving the revelations of Jesus Christ. That is 39 years. And this year makes 40.
Curiouserncurioser

Reply Mon 5 Oct, 2015 08:04 am
@izzythepush,
Point made. Lol. But in the sense of creating charactors that people accept as real even though they are really caracatures of the type. Such as how he differed from neologist in his approach to what I presented. Where neologist set out to try to find an actual explanation that would allow the continuing claim of the Bible being inerrant, he just said "I see no errors." And resumed his "Isee with the spiritual mind you see with the carnal mind " schtick. His charactors are all lies and he's very good at them. Not all are such caracatures of their type as this one, but probably most are.
Curiouserncurioser

Reply Mon 5 Oct, 2015 08:14 am
@Squeakybro,
Lol. Been content with that voice in your head for 40 years and the first 15 it wasn't even giving you "revelations," huh? You might have voices in your head, but I don't think you're telling us what they are really saying.
izzythepush

Reply Mon 5 Oct, 2015 08:26 am
@Curiouserncurioser,
He's not very good at arguing a point, and anyone who disagrees with him is working for Satan, but as far as his persona goes I see no attempt at deception. He's poorly educated, can't construct a sentence, and cuts and pastes responses that he can't answer himself. He's been doing that all along, he never gives a straight answer, and tries to make a virtue out of being stupid.

I think he does hear voices, but I'm under no illusion that they're caused by anything other than a chemical imbalance in his brain.
Squeakybro

Reply Mon 5 Oct, 2015 08:26 am
@Curiouserncurioser,
lol Your an intellectual idiot when it comes to the bible. Just admit it you failed. You tried your tricks on me and failed. That is called bitter envy. So now you just make up stuff. In your obsession to find fault your only condemning yourself. If you want to flex your intellectual muscles, maybe you should try it on kids first.

Matt 23:24
24 "Blind guides, who strain out a gnat and swallow a camel!
(NKJ)

0 Replies

Squeakybro

Reply Mon 5 Oct, 2015 08:29 am
@izzythepush,
ROFLOL You two deserve each other your both blind.

Matt 23:24
24 "Blind guides, who strain out a gnat and swallow a camel!
(NKJ)

Squeakybro

Reply Mon 5 Oct, 2015 08:36 am
INTELLECTUAL CAMOUFLAGE
1 Cor 2:14
14 But the natural man does not receive the things of the Spirit of God, for they are foolishness to him; nor can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.
1 Cor 3:18-20
18 Let no one deceive himself. If anyone among you seems to be wise in this age, let him become a fool that he may become wise.
19 For the wisdom of this world is foolishness with God. For it is written, "He catches the wise in their own craftiness";
20 and again, "The Lord knows the thoughts of the wise, that they are futile."
1 Cor 5:7-8
7 Therefore purge out the old leaven, that you may be a new lump, since you truly are unleavened. For indeed Christ, our Passover, was sacrificed for us.
8 Therefore let us keep the feast, not with old leaven, nor with the leaven of malice and wickedness, but with the unleavened bread of sincerity and truth.
1 Cor 1:26-29
26 For you see your calling, brethren, that not many wise according to the flesh, not many mighty, not many noble, are called.
27 But God has chosen the foolish things of the world to put to shame the wise, and God has chosen the weak things of the world to put to shame the things which are mighty;
28 and the base things of the world and the things which are despised God has chosen, and the things which are not, to bring to nothing the things that are,
29 that no flesh should glory in His presence.
1 Cor 2:14
14 But the natural man does not receive the things of the Spirit of God, for they are foolishness to him; nor can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.
1 Cor 3:18-20
18 Let no one deceive himself. If anyone among you seems to be wise in this age, let him become a fool that he may become wise.
19 For the wisdom of this world is foolishness with God. For it is written, "He catches the wise in their own craftiness";
20 and again, "The Lord knows the thoughts of the wise, that they are futile."
1 Cor 5:7-8
7 Therefore purge out the old leaven, that you may be a new lump, since you truly are unleavened. For indeed Christ, our Passover, was sacrificed for us.
8 Therefore let us keep the feast, not with old leaven, nor with the leaven of malice and wickedness, but with the unleavened bread of sincerity and truth.
1 Cor 1:26-29
26 For you see your calling, brethren, that not many wise according to the flesh, not many mighty, not many noble, are called.
27 But God has chosen the foolish things of the world to put to shame the wise, and God has chosen the weak things of the world to put to shame the things which are mighty;
28 and the base things of the world and the things which are despised God has chosen, and the things which are not, to bring to nothing the things that are,
29 that no flesh should glory in His presence.
2 Cor 10:12
12 For we dare not class ourselves or compare ourselves with those who commend themselves. But they, measuring themselves by themselves, and comparing themselves among themselves, are not wise.
2 Cor 11:3
3 But I fear, lest somehow, as the serpent deceived Eve by his craftiness, so your minds may be corrupted from the simplicity that is in Christ.
Rom 12:16
16 Be of the same mind toward one another. Do not set your mind on high things, but associate with the humble. Do not be wise in your own opinion.
1 Cor 4:6
6 Now these things, brethren, I have figuratively transferred to myself and Apollos for your sakes, that you may learn in us not to think beyond what is written, that none of you may be puffed up on behalf of one against the other.
Rev 22:18-19
18 For I testify to everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this book: If anyone adds to these things, God will add to him the plagues that are written in this book;
19 and if anyone takes away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part from the Book of Life, from the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.
(NKJ)
XXX Intellectual camouflage is theology. Theology is spiritual theory. And theory is guessing. That is what is done in the milk understanding. In the milk is when one reads and believes everything in the new testament. They just keep putting it in their conscience(book of beliefs). Until they find the Holy Spirit in them. It is also when they come up with theology. But when they find the Holy Spirit bringing to remembrance the verses. This is the time they should learn from the Holy Spirit the only guaranteed teacher in the whole bible. And the Holy Spirit will lead them into purging their minds of carnality and emotions.
0 Replies

neologist

Reply Mon 5 Oct, 2015 11:01 am
@Curiouserncurioser,
3) According to the Bible, what was Satan's original name,?
If you are thinking Lucifer, that is not a name. It is a descriptive term that could apply to many. Whatever the Accuser's original name, it will never be worthy of remembering
4) What did it mean?
Again, Lucifer is the Latin word meaning "shining one".

I, also, would like to see Squeaky's explanation of resurrection.
neologist

Reply Mon 5 Oct, 2015 11:15 am
@Curiouserncurioser,
For neologist and any other "The Bible is inerrant" believers, you will just have to decide for yourself whether you are as the Bereans, searching the scriptures to decide if these things are true, or if you are like old Squeaky and "see no errors, speak no errors"--- but are full of error.
I don't recall where Paul relates the Beroeans as questioning the scriptures. They rightly questioned Paul's message, however.

That does not mean there have been no errant translations, however, That is a good reason for diligent research. One thing I believe is certain, The God powerful enough to inspire the original texts is certainly powerful enough to preserve their integrity.

Squeaky is unwilling to search.
Squeakybro

Reply Mon 5 Oct, 2015 11:16 am
@neologist,
Those who walk according to the carnal thinking are dead while they are alive. And everyone starts out in that state of mind. But those who have found the Holy Spirit and walk after Him have been resurrected.
Now there is a resurrected of the body. So there is more than one kind of resurrected.

John 5:29
29 And shall come forth; they that have done good, unto the resurrection of life; and they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of damnation.
(KJV)

1 Tim 5:6
6 But she that liveth in pleasure is dead while she liveth.
(KJV)

386 anastasis (an-as'-tas-is);

from 450; a standing up again, i.e. (literally) a resurrection from death (individual, genitive case or by implication [its author]), or (figuratively) a (moral) recovery (of spiritual truth):

KJV-- raised to life again, resurrection, rise from the dead, that should rise, rising again.

0 Replies

Squeakybro

Reply Mon 5 Oct, 2015 11:19 am
@neologist,
you said

Squeaky is unwilling to search.

I said
What do you mean by that? How can you know what I have done and what I have not done in my walk?
izzythepush

Reply Mon 5 Oct, 2015 11:35 am
@Squeakybro,
I'm spot on. You're a very mundane, prosaic nonentity with very little education, and this is your desperate way of trying to make people notice you.

As far as social interaction goes, it's the equivalent of dropping a beefy eggo in a lift. You get noticed alright, but none of the attention is good.
Squeakybro

Reply Mon 5 Oct, 2015 11:50 am
@izzythepush,
ROFLOL It's funny to watch you flex your intellectual muscles. You might impress other intellectuals but its worthless to God. Lets face it that is all that counts on judgment day.

1 Cor 1:19-21
19 For it is written: "I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and bring to nothing the understanding of the prudent."
20 Where is the wise? Where is the scribe? Where is the disputer of this age? Has not God made foolish the wisdom of this world?
21 For since, in the wisdom of God, the world through wisdom did not know God, it pleased God through the foolishness of the message preached to save those who believe.
(NKJ)

1 Cor 1:25-28
25 Because the foolishness of God is wiser than men, and the weakness of God is stronger than men.
(NKJ)

0 Replies

neologist

Reply Mon 5 Oct, 2015 05:48 pm
@Squeakybro,
I wrote:
Squeaky is unwilling to search
Squeakybro wrote:
What do you mean by that? How can you know what I have done and what I have not done in my walk?
You show your lack of reasonable inquiry by your evasive answer to simple questions. You still have not grasped the idea that what translators call the Old Testament was labelled as such only because of the Mosaic Law. You spuriously claim that no other relevant covenants, testaments, promises, or prophecies apply to our day in spite of the admonition Paul gives at 2 Timothy 3:16 that "all scripture is God breathed". Do you suppose he excluded the Hebrew writings? If so, how could he show that Jesus was the Messiah?

Perhaps you fear the 40 years you have spent in research have been wasted. Only wasted if you fail to progress from your current stalemate. After all, Paul was convinced his course was correct until he came to his senses. It's time for you to make such a choice.
Squeakybro

Reply Mon 5 Oct, 2015 07:09 pm
@neologist,
You sound nervous about your belief. Your really struggling trying to turn this around on me. Sorry that won't work.
neologist

Reply Tue 6 Oct, 2015 12:24 am
@Squeakybro,
Well, one should "keep testing whether you are in the faith". - 2 Corinthans 13:5
So, I do that, lest I stray.
You, however, fail in that test.
Squeakybro

Reply Tue 6 Oct, 2015 05:15 am
@neologist,
lol That is also how the devil grows stronger in you. With more and more doubts.

Titus 3:10
10 Reject a divisive man after the first and second admonition,
(NKJ)

Acts 13:46
46 Then Paul and Barnabas grew bold and said, "It was necessary that the word of God should be spoken to you first; but since you reject it, and judge yourselves unworthy of everlasting life, behold, we turn to the Gentiles.
(NKJ)