Trinitarian Evidence All False

Squeakybro

Reply Wed 30 Sep, 2015 01:40 pm
The Trinitarians never respond to these verses.

Where Jesus says the Father is the only true God.

John 17:1-3
1 Jesus spoke these words, lifted up His eyes to heaven, and said: "Father, the hour has come. Glorify Your Son, that Your Son also may glorify You,
2 "as You have given Him authority over all flesh, that He should give eternal life to as many as You have given Him.
3 "And this is eternal life, that they may know You, the only true God, and Jesus Christ whom You have sent.
(NKJ)

Where Jesus says that His God is our God. His Father is our Father. Our God is His God. Our Father is His Father.

John 20:17
17 Jesus said to her, "Do not cling to Me, for I have not yet ascended to My Father; but go to My brethren and say to them, 'I am ascending to My Father and your Father, and to My God and your God.'"
(NKJ)

Even Paul says for us there is only one God the Father.

1 Cor 8:6
6 yet for us there is one God, the Father, of whom are all things, and we for Him; and one Lord Jesus Christ, through whom are all things, and through whom we live.
(NKJ)

0 Replies

Curiouserncurioser

Reply Thu 1 Oct, 2015 02:13 am
@Smileyrius,
Never fear to question. Especially the translations. Often, words were added in the translations that were not in the original manuscripts, sometimes necessarily due to the differences in languages and so it was necessary to add words in order to get the meaning across in English, but sometimes simply due to the translators thinking to "augment" or "clarify" according to their own understanding and belief. I'll give you a case of the latter in point.

In Hebrews 2:1-4, the subject is salvation and the need not to drift away, verses 1-3, verse 3 in the King James version saying "How shall we escape, if we neglect so great salvation; which at the first began to be spoken by the Lord, and was confirmed unto us by them that heard him;...." which is fine, but it then goes on to say in verse 4 "God also bearing THEM (emphasis is mine) witness, both with signs and wonders, and with divers miracles, and gifts of the Holy Ghost, according to his own will?"

In that verse, the word "them" was added by the translators, leading many to believe that the witness of God to the authenticity of the word spoken by Jesus and confirmed by those who heard him it describes was given only to them, and not to be expected by us today. In the King James, most and maybe all publishers will put such added words in italics to let the reader know that they have been added by the translators. And that is good to know, even in cases where they were legitimately added because of the differences in languages. But in this case it never should have been added. It was not there in the original manuscripts andnever should have been in any of the translations. If the Bible contains God's message to mankind, then his witness of it is as necessary today as it was in the time of Jesus and those who heard his message. Otherwise we have only the word of men that it is the word of God. The New King James and others do not add the word "them" to that verse. Never fear to question. Not even the supposed infallibility of the Bible. There are errors within it.
Curiouserncurioser

Reply Thu 1 Oct, 2015 02:41 am
@Smileyrius,
Smileyrius, to your list of verses here I would add 1 Thessalonians 5:21. "Prove all things; hold fast that which is good." KJ. Others say "Test all things." All things means all things, and let no one try to limit your testing. Not even in the number of times and ways. 2Timothy 3:16 says " All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:" I used to belong to an organization that said so often that it was essentially doctrine with them that the word "reproof" in that verse was an emphasis of correction of which it speaks, or a double dose of correction as they put it. But I one time looked it up in the Greek dictionary of Strong's Concordance and discovered that the original Greek word from which it was translated meant a reproving, or proving over again. Do not hesitate to prove and reprove doctrines as well as those who are or want to be teachers and leaders over you.
0 Replies

Curiouserncurioser

Reply Thu 1 Oct, 2015 03:04 am
@Squeakybro,
Squeakybro, you are misapplying Titus 3:10. That verse is not about testing. It is about admonitions of a divisive man after he has been tested and found to be falling short. It says nothing of the times or ways in which he was tested.
Squeakybro

Reply Thu 1 Oct, 2015 07:11 am
@Curiouserncurioser,
You follow the deceptions that have been spread by other lost people. One person starts a rumor, and the next group turns it into fact. Did everyone forget the first grade when you were taught when the teacher put everyone in a circle and whispered something into one kids ear. And that kid whispered into the next kids ear. And when It got around the circle it was a totally different story.

Luke 24:38
38 And He said to them, "Why are you troubled? And why do doubts arise in your hearts?
(NKJ)

Rom 14:23
23 But he who doubts is condemned if he eats, because he does not eat from faith; for whatever is not from faith is sin.
(NKJ)

Squeakybro

Reply Thu 1 Oct, 2015 07:16 am
@Curiouserncurioser,
You seem to be full of doubts, and deception. With absolutely no spiritual support from the scriptures. Your making claims that you cant prove. Your only using your own opinion. So if it is all the same to you I will doubt you instead of the Holy Spirit.

Rom 12:16
16 Be of the same mind toward one another. Do not set your mind on high things, but associate with the humble. Do not be wise in your own opinion.
(NKJ)

Curiouserncurioser

Reply Thu 1 Oct, 2015 01:06 pm
@Squeakybro,
Squeakybro, your response here to my admonishment that you are misapplying Titus 3:10 is no response at all to what I said.

You said @Smileyrius,
You are only suppose to test them twice. And if you think their wrong you are suppose to reject them. Not follow them around and insult them.

Titus 3:10
10 Reject a divisive man after the first and second admonition,
(NKJ)

I said @Squeakybro,
Squeakybro, you are misapplying Titus 3:10. That verse is not about testing. It is about admonitions of a divisive man after he has been tested and found to be falling short. It says nothing of the times or ways in which he was tested.

And what I said was exactly right. You are misapplying that verse. It says nothing of testing, but only admonition. Your response is of one who has been caught in error but refuses to admit it. You go on the attack with an irrelevant falsehood. There was no circle of whispering kids between me and that verse. It says what it says, and your distortion of it doesn't change it.

Further, in doing so you have done much as what you tell Smileyrius not todo. You haven't followed me around to insult me, but you have cast an insult at me nonetheless, saying "You follow the deceptions cast by other lost people." It does me no harm, reflecting only on you and not me. I just simply point it out to you. You can take it as you wish.
neologist

Reply Thu 1 Oct, 2015 01:15 pm
@Curiouserncurioser,
But Squeaky will just say that is what the 'spirit' said, so it must be true.
He has often been admonished about the identity of his 'spirit'; but he loves it more than he loves the truth.
Curiouserncurioser

Reply Thu 1 Oct, 2015 01:30 pm
@neologist,
Neologist, I'm new to the able2know forums, so Squeakeybro is new to me. But from what I see so far, I suspect that your assessment is probably correct.
Squeakybro

Reply Thu 1 Oct, 2015 01:45 pm
@Curiouserncurioser,
You have a right to your own opinion. But that is all that it is. Unless you can get support from the Holy Spirit on what you say, you only have a theology. I wasn't trying to insult you. You see Titus one way I see it another way. Do you know about the milk and the meat understanding?
0 Replies

Squeakybro

Reply Thu 1 Oct, 2015 01:46 pm
@neologist,
I have been sanctified by the truth, but it seems to be a different truth than you have.

John 17:17-19
17 "Sanctify them by Your truth. Your word is truth.
18 "As You sent Me into the world, I also have sent them into the world.
19 "And for their sakes I sanctify Myself, that they also may be sanctified by the truth.
(NKJ)

Squeakybro

Reply Thu 1 Oct, 2015 01:47 pm
@Curiouserncurioser,
I am pretty new here myself.
0 Replies

Squeakybro

Reply Thu 1 Oct, 2015 02:48 pm
@Curiouserncurioser,
You said

I said
Now look at what you said real close. That is called an oxymoron.
Curiouserncurioser

Reply Thu 1 Oct, 2015 02:50 pm
@Squeakybro,
You said: @Curiouserncurioser,
You seem to be full of doubts, and deception. With absolutely no spiritual support from the scriptures. Your making claims that you cant prove. Your only using your own opinion. So if it is all the same to you I will doubt you instead of the Holy Spirit.

Rom 12:16
16 Be of the same mind toward one another. Do not set your mind on high things, but associate with the humble. Do not be wise in your own opinion.
(NKJ)

And what claims are those, Squeakybro? I assume that at least one must be my assertion to Smileyrius that the Bible is not as supposed by many including I suspect, yourself, to be inerrant. Are there any more in your mind?

But to put your mind at ease on that one, (or rather, probably severe unease,) take a look at this:

Matthew 27:9 and 10, New King James Version (NKJV)

9 Then was fulfilled what was spoken by Jeremiah the prophet, saying, “And they took the thirty pieces of silver, the value of Him who was priced, whom they of the children of Israel priced,
10 and gave them for the potter’s field, as the Lord directed me.”

The writer was in error. Jeremiah did not say that. That was from Zechariah 11:12, 13. You seem to be quoting chiefly and possibly solely fron the New King James Version. I like that one too. And if yours is like mine, you will see in the margin of verse 9 where the publishers, recognizing that error, have put listed the correct location of what Matthew refers to. That is one error. Second Timothy 3:16 says that "All scripture is given by inspiration of God, ...".

If Matthew 27:9 is by inspiration of God then God was in error, for the attribution Matthew gives to Jeremiah is wrong. If it was not by inspiration of God and solely the error of the writer, then what else within this book is likewise not by inspiration of God? That was not an error of translation, by the way. All other translations I am aware of likewise say Jeremiah and not Zechariah, and some of them at least recognize the error as the publishers of my New King James has done with a note giving correct attribution.

Interestingly other discrepancies are found in other New Testament verses related to that same potters field reference in Zechariah. In that same chapter of Matthew, in the verses just prior to his error of false attribution we read:

3 Then Judas, His betrayer, seeing that He had been condemned, was remorseful and brought back the thirty pieces of silver to the chief priests and elders, 4 saying, “I have sinned by betraying innocent blood.”

And they said, “What is that to us? You see to it!”

5 Then he threw down the pieces of silver in the temple and departed, and went and hanged himself.

6 But the chief priests took the silver pieces and said, “It is not lawful to put them into the treasury, because they are the price of blood.” 7 And they consulted together and bought with them the potter’s field, to bury strangers in. 8 Therefore that field has been called the Field of Blood to this day. Matthew 27:3-8 NKJ.

Now compare that to Luke's account of Peter speaking of that in the book of Acts.

15 And in those days Peter stood up in the midst of the disciples[c] (altogether the number of names was about a hundred and twenty), and said, 16 “Men and brethren, this Scripture had to be fulfilled, which the Holy Spirit spoke before by the mouth of David concerning Judas, who became a guide to those who arrested Jesus; 17 for he was numbered with us and obtained a part in this ministry.”

18 (Now this man purchased a field with the wages of iniquity; and falling headlong, he burst open in the middle and all his entrails gushed out. 19 And it became known to all those dwelling in Jerusalem; so that field is called in their own language, Akel Dama, that is, Field of Blood.) Acts 1:15-19, NKJ.

Matthew says that Judas in remorse went back to the priests who gave him the 30 pieces of silver to betray Jesus, threw them down in the temple and went and hanged himself. The priests, saying it was unlawful to accept blood money in the temple, took the money and bought the potters field to bury strangers in, and it is therefore known as the Field of Blood, having been purchased with blood money.

But Acts says that Judas himself purchased the field, and falling headlong into it, presumably off a cliff there, and burst open so that his entrails burst out and for that reason the field was known to all about who heard of it as the field of blood.

So who bought the field? Judas? Or the priests?

How did Judas die? Did he hang himself? Or did he fall headlong into the field so that his entrails burst out?

Why was the field called the Field of Blood? Was it because it was purchased with blood money? Or was it because of him falling into it so that his entrails burst out in a gush of guts and blood?

In each case one says one thing and the other another.
Curiouserncurioser

Reply Thu 1 Oct, 2015 03:10 pm
@Squeakybro,
No oxymoron. The verse says absolutely nothing about any testing. It is about the biblical manner in which a divisive man should be admonished, and if necessary, rejected. It says to admonish him twice. You took that and presumed to cite it to Smileyrius as support for your non-biblical notion that he should only test things twice. And in so doing, you are doing precisely what you told him not to do, i.e. add or subtract any words to or from the words of the Bible.

I used the idea of a divisive man being admonished as having already been tested and falling short in his understanding leading to his divisiveness that gets him admonished, but if you like, we can leave out testing from the explanation of it altogether. Like it or not, the verse says nothing about the number of times a person, a scripture, a saying or anything at all should be tested. It only says that a divisive man should be ADMONISHED twice before rejecting him.
Squeakybro

Reply Thu 1 Oct, 2015 04:20 pm
@Curiouserncurioser,
We can have an interesting conversation if you don't mind.
Curiouserncurioser

Reply Thu 1 Oct, 2015 04:24 pm
@Squeakybro,
I don't mind a bit. That is what I look for on forums such as this.
0 Replies

Squeakybro

Reply Thu 1 Oct, 2015 04:27 pm
@Curiouserncurioser,
You said
@Curiouserncurioser,

You said

I said
Your talking about admonishing someone (After) they have been tested. I was talking about testing someone so you don't have to admonish them. Your new here but they have been falsely accuseing me for months now. Or trying to admonish me. I have been trying to teach them that if they truly knew what admonish meant they would have stopped testing me along time ago. I have tried to explain you cant admonish someone who is born again with your carnal opinion. The only way you can admonish a born again Christian is with the support of the Holy Spirit. And He only quotes verses. I have been trying to help them understand.

1 Tim 5:1
1 Rebuke not an elder, but intreat him as a father; and the younger men as brethren;
(KJV)

Curiouserncurioser

Reply Thu 1 Oct, 2015 09:22 pm
@Squeakybro,
"Your talking about admonishing someone (After) they have been tested."

No, Squeakybro, I am talking about you misusing a verse about admonishing someone twice to try to make it say that a person should only test something or someone twice.

As for the rest of what you said in that post, your complaints about others has nothing to do with me.

I note that you have completely avoided my response to your charge that I was making claims that I couldn't prove. I assumed that you were referring to what I said to Smileyrius to not be afraid even to test whether the Bible is infallible as so many claim, chiefly, and responded to that assumption. But I also asked whether there was anything else I had said to which you were referring in making that charge. You have not responded to either my post about the fallibility of the Bible or to the direct question I put to you as to what else I may have said leading you to make that charge, for you did say "claims," plural. So let's get that clarified.

"Therefore, putting away lying, 'Let each one of you speak truth with his neighbor,' for we are members of one another." Ephesians 4:25, quoting Zechariah 8:16.

Are you or were you before reading my post citing clear errors and contradictions in the Bible one who as I was assuming believe or believed the Bible to be the infallible word of God? And if so, was that one of the claims you asserted that I was making that I could not prove? And what other claim or claims were you referring to? For you did say claims, plural, as I said.

You said that we could have an interesting conversation if I am willing. I am, but for it to be interesting to me we both have to be truthful and not avoid answering when the other responds to charges like that.
Squeakybro

Reply Thu 1 Oct, 2015 09:42 pm
@Curiouserncurioser,
Ok lets start out fresh. I do believe the new testament is infallible. I was answering Smileyrius about what he thought admonishing me wrongly. And has been for along time. I was trying to get him to think about what he was saying. You encouraged him to keep doing it. That was what my response was all about.
In the milk understanding we encourage people to ask questions. In the meat we encourage people to listen to the Holy Spirit. If they know Him. To many people think they know Him and it is the devil deceiving them. Like you said you are new here. And the part of the conversation you got in on was a whole lot further down the road than what your response showed.

ABOUT THE OLD TESTAMENT
FROM THE NEW TESTAMENT
Heb 8:13
13 In that He says, "A new covenant," He has made the first obsolete. Now what is becoming obsolete and growing old is ready to vanish away.
2 Cor 3:14-15
14 But their minds were blinded. For until this day the same veil remains unlifted in the reading of the Old Testament, because the veil is taken away in Christ.
15 But even to this day, when Moses is read, a veil lies on their heart.
Gal 2:21
21 "I do not set aside the grace of God; for if righteousness comes through the law, then Christ died in vain."
Gal 4:4-5
4 But when the fullness of the time had come, God sent forth His Son, born of a woman, born under the law,
5 to redeem those who were under the law, that we might receive the adoption as sons.
John 10:8-9
8 "All who ever came before Me are thieves and robbers, but the sheep did not hear them.
9 "I am the door. If anyone enters by Me, he will be saved, and will go in and out and find pasture.
1 Cor 10:1-12
1 Moreover, brethren, I do not want you to be unaware that all our fathers were under the cloud, all passed through the sea,
2 all were baptized into Moses in the cloud and in the sea,
3 all ate the same spiritual food,
4 and all drank the same spiritual drink. For they drank of that spiritual Rock that followed them, and that Rock was Christ.
5 But with most of them God was not well pleased, for their bodies were scattered in the wilderness.
6 Now these things became our examples, to the intent that we should not lust after evil things as they also lusted.
7 And do not become idolaters as were some of them. As it is written, "The people sat down to eat and drink, and rose up to play."
8 Nor let us commit sexual immorality, as some of them did, and in one day twenty-three thousand fell;
9 nor let us tempt Christ, as some of them also tempted, and were destroyed by serpents;
10 nor complain, as some of them also complained, and were destroyed by the destroyer.
11 Now all these things happened to them as examples, and they were written for our admonition, on whom the ends of the ages have come.
12 Therefore let him who thinks he stands take heed lest he fall.
Rom 13:8
8 Owe no one anything except to love one another, for he who loves another has fulfilled the law.
John 6:63
63 "It is the Spirit who gives life; the flesh profits nothing. The words that I speak to you are spirit, and they are life.
John 4:23-24
23 "But the hour is coming, and now is, when the true worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and truth; for the Father is seeking such to worship Him.
24 "God is Spirit, and those who worship Him must worship in spirit and truth."
John 17:17
17 "Sanctify them by Your truth. Your word is truth.
John 3:34
34 "For He whom God has sent speaks the words of God, for God does not give the Spirit by measure.
John 3:33
33 "He who has received His testimony has certified that God is true.
John 3:35-36
35 "The Father loves the Son, and has given all things into His hand.
36 "He who believes in the Son has everlasting life; and he who does not believe the Son shall not see life, but the wrath of God abides on him."
Rom 8:1-2
1 There is therefore now no condemnation to those who are in Christ Jesus, who do not walk according to the flesh, but according to the Spirit.
2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus has made me free from the law of sin and death.
Rom 8:3-8
3 For what the law could not do in that it was weak through the flesh, God did by sending His own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh, on account of sin: He condemned sin in the flesh,
4 that the righteous requirement of the law might be fulfilled in us who do not walk according to the flesh but according to the Spirit.
5 For those who live according to the flesh set their minds on the things of the flesh, but those who live according to the Spirit, the things of the Spirit.
6 For to be carnally minded is death, but to be spiritually minded is life and peace.
7 Because the carnal mind is enmity against God; for it is not subject to the law of God, nor indeed can be.
8 So then, those who are in the flesh cannot please God.
John 14:26
26 "But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you.
Gal 2:19-21
19 "For I through the law died to the law that I might live to God.
20 "I have been crucified with Christ; it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself for me.
21 "I do not set aside the grace of God; for if righteousness comes through the law, then Christ died in vain."
Gal 3:24-25
24 Therefore the law was our tutor to bring us to Christ, that we might be justified by faith.
25 But after faith has come, we are no longer under a tutor.
Gal 5:1-5
1 Stand fast therefore in the liberty by which Christ has made us free, and do not be entangled again with a yoke of bondage.
2 Indeed I, Paul, say to you that if you become circumcised, Christ will profit you nothing.
3 And I testify again to every man who becomes circumcised that he is a debtor to keep the whole law.
4 You have become estranged from Christ, you who attempt to be justified by law; you have fallen from grace.
5 For we through the Spirit eagerly wait for the hope of righteousness by faith.
Gal 4:21
21 Tell me, you who desire to be under the law, do you not hear the law?
Rom 7:4-6
4 Therefore, my brethren, you also have become dead to the law through the body of Christ, that you may be married to another-- to Him who was raised from the dead, that we should bear fruit to God.
5 For when we were in the flesh, the sinful passions which were aroused by the law were at work in our members to bear fruit to death.
6 But now we have been delivered from the law, having died to what we were held by, so that we should serve in the newness of the Spirit and not in the oldness of the letter.
Rom 13:10
10 Love does no harm to a neighbor; therefore love is the fulfillment of the law.
1 Pet 2:19-21
19 For this is commendable, if because of conscience toward God one endures grief, suffering wrongfully.
20 For what credit is it if, when you are beaten for your faults, you take it patiently? But when you do good and suffer, if you take it patiently, this is commendable before God.
21 For to this you were called, because Christ also suffered for us, leaving us an example, that you should follow His steps:
II Jn 1:9-11
9 Whoever transgresses and does not abide in the doctrine of Christ does not have God. He who abides in the doctrine of Christ has both the Father and the Son.
10 If anyone comes to you and does not bring this doctrine, do not receive him into your house nor greet him;
11 for he who greets him shares in his evil deeds.
John 1:17
17 For the law was given through Moses, but grace and truth came through Jesus Christ.
(NKJ)
xxx Jesus wants everyone who is going to be a christian to understand that the new covenant(testament) is just that new. That you cant go back and keep any part of the old testament that Jesus hasnt brought over to the new testament. Jesus new what to bring over man doesnt. But the old testament has to be obsolete to you in order for you to get the fullness of the new testament. 11John 1-9 is very specific if you dont abide(live) in the new testament you dont have the real God. There IS a veil over the old testament that remains to THIS day.
If Jesus were in the old testament this verse could only be meant for God and the angels. But Jesus wasnt in the old testament.

John 10:8-9
8 "All who ever came before Me are thieves and robbers, but the sheep did not hear them.
9 "I am the door. If anyone enters by Me, he will be saved, and will go in and out and find pasture.

xxx Jesus nailed the old testament to the cross. If you have nailed the old testament to your cross, you are in Christ.

Col 2:13-14
13 And you, being dead in your trespasses and the uncircumcision of your flesh, He has made alive together with Him, having forgiven you all trespasses,
14 having wiped out the handwriting of requirements that was against us, which was contrary to us. And He has taken it out of the way, having nailed it to the cross.
(NKJ)

Acts 15:10
10 "Now therefore, why do you test God by putting a yoke on the neck of the disciples which neither our fathers nor we were able to bear?
(NKJ)

Acts 15:24-29
24 Since we have heard that some who went out from us have troubled you with words, unsettling your souls, saying, 'You must be circumcised and keep the law'-- to whom we gave no such commandment--
25 it seemed good to us, being assembled with one accord, to send chosen men to you with our beloved Barnabas and Paul,
26 men who have risked their lives for the name of our Lord Jesus Christ.
27 We have therefore sent Judas and Silas, who will also report the same things by word of mouth.
28 For it seemed good to the Holy Spirit, and to us, to lay upon you no greater burden than these necessary things:
29 that you abstain from things offered to idols, from blood, from things strangled, and from sexual immorality. If you keep yourselves from these, you will do well. Farewell.
(NKJ)

Rom 2:1-29

1 Therefore you are inexcusable, O man, whoever you are who judge, for in whatever you judge another you condemn yourself; for you who judge practice the same things.
2 But we know that the judgment of God is according to truth against those who practice such things.
3 And do you think this, O man, you who judge those practicing such things, and doing the same, that you will escape the judgment of God?
4 Or do you despise the riches of His goodness, forbearance, and longsuffering, not knowing that the goodness of God leads you to repentance?
5 But in accordance with your hardness and your impenitent heart you are treasuring up for yourself wrath in the day of wrath and revelation of the righteous judgment of God,
6 who "will render to each one according to his deeds":
7 eternal life to those who by patient continuance in doing good seek for glory, honor, and immortality;
8 but to those who are self-seeking and do not obey the truth, but obey unrighteousness-- indignation and wrath,
9 tribulation and anguish, on every soul of man who does evil, of the Jew first and also of the Greek;
10 but glory, honor, and peace to everyone who works what is good, to the Jew first and also to the Greek.
11 For there is no partiality with God.
12 For as many as have sinned without law will also perish without law, and as many as have sinned in the law will be judged by the law
13 (for not the hearers of the law are just in the sight of God, but the doers of the law will be justified;
14 for when Gentiles, who do not have the law, by nature do the things in the law, these, although not having the law, are a law to themselves,
15 who show the work of the law written in their hearts, their conscience also bearing witness, and between themselves their thoughts accusing or else excusing them)
16 in the day when God will judge the secrets of men by Jesus Christ, according to my gospel.
17 Indeed you are called a Jew, and rest on the law, and make your boast in God,
18 and know His will, and approve the things that are excellent, being instructed out of the law,
19 and are confident that you yourself are a guide to the blind, a light to those who are in darkness,
20 an instructor of the foolish, a teacher of babes, having the form of knowledge and truth in the law.
21 You, therefore, who teach another, do you not teach yourself? You who preach that a man should not steal, do you steal?
22 You who say, "Do not commit adultery," do you commit adultery? You who abhor idols, do you rob temples?
23 You who make your boast in the law, do you dishonor God through breaking the law?
24 For "The name of God is blasphemed among the Gentiles because of you," as it is written.
25 For circumcision is indeed profitable if you keep the law; but if you are a breaker of the law, your circumcision has become uncircumcision.
26 Therefore, if an uncircumcised man keeps the righteous requirements of the law, will not his uncircumcision be counted as circumcision?
27 And will not the physically uncircumcised, if he fulfills the law, judge you who, even with your written code and circumcision, are a transgressor of the law?
28 For he is not a Jew who is one outwardly, nor is circumcision that which is outward in the flesh;
29 but he is a Jew who is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the Spirit, not in the letter; whose praise is not from men but from God.
(NKJ)

Heb 8:7
7 For if that first covenant had been faultless, then no place would have been sought for a second.
(NKJ)

Heb 10:1

1 For the law, having a shadow of the good things to come, and not the very image of the things, can never with these same sacrifices, which they offer continually year by year, make those who approach perfect.
(NKJ)

Col 2:11-14
11 In Him you were also circumcised with the circumcision made without hands, by putting off the body of the sins of the flesh, by the circumcision of Christ,
12 buried with Him in baptism, in which you also were raised with Him through faith in the working of God, who raised Him from the dead.
13 And you, being dead in your trespasses and the uncircumcision of your flesh, He has made alive together with Him, having forgiven you all trespasses,
14 having wiped out the handwriting of requirements that was against us, which was contrary to us. And He has taken it out of the way, having nailed it to the cross.
(NKJ)

Heb 10:9
9 then He said, "Behold, I have come to do Your will, O God." He takes away the first that He may establish the second.
(NKJ)

Gal 5:1-4

1 Stand fast therefore in the liberty by which Christ has made us free, and do not be entangled again with a yoke of bondage.
2 Indeed I, Paul, say to you that if you become circumcised, Christ will profit you nothing.
3 And I testify again to every man who becomes circumcised that he is a debtor to keep the whole law.
4 You have become estranged from Christ, you who attempt to be justified by law; you have fallen from grace.
(NKJ)
Luke 16:13
13 "No servant can serve two masters; for either he will hate the one and love the other, or else he will be loyal to the one and despise the other. You cannot serve God and mammon."

Gal 3:10
10 For as many as are of the works of the law are under the curse; for it is written, "Cursed is everyone who does not continue in all things which are written in the book of the law, to do them."
(NKJ)