Trinitarian Evidence All False

Squeakybro

Reply Sat 3 Oct, 2015 09:45 am
@izzythepush,
Are you ready to give up this sparing with insults yet?
izzythepush

Reply Sat 3 Oct, 2015 10:14 am
@Squeakybro,
I have been pretty sparing.
izzythepush

Reply Sat 3 Oct, 2015 10:18 am
@Squeakybro,
Squeakybro wrote:

ROFLOL What color is the sky in your world?????? If I must have hecklers like you its nice when their dumb. So that I can play with them.

You're the one who doesn't understand the point made about Moby Dick, which is why you're murdering the English language instead of arguing against the point made.

The sky changes colour throughout the day, and at night. That's quite a big change btw. It must happen after your bedtime if you've never noticed it before.
Squeakybro

Reply Sat 3 Oct, 2015 11:13 am
@izzythepush,
lol Not from a spiritual view. You have looked like an idiot. But I will leave it up to you. I don't have any emotions so I cant be tormented like you can.
Squeakybro

Reply Sat 3 Oct, 2015 11:16 am
@izzythepush,
lolol You cant make a spiritual point with moby dick that isn't even logical.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Sat 3 Oct, 2015 11:16 am
@Squeakybro,
You're confusing spiritual with delusional. There's nothing remotely spiritual about you.

You don't come across as holy, you come across as nutzoid.
Squeakybro

Reply Sat 3 Oct, 2015 11:17 am
@izzythepush,
lol After seeing what you know about spiritual, you would think that nothing in the bible is spiritual.
izzythepush

Reply Sat 3 Oct, 2015 11:25 am
@Squeakybro,
That's because you're delusional. Btw, hecklers heckle comedians, not jokes.
Squeakybro

Reply Sat 3 Oct, 2015 11:36 am
@izzythepush,
ROFLOL is that what you think???????????
0 Replies

Squeakybro

Reply Sat 3 Oct, 2015 12:30 pm
@izzythepush,
Everybody from polititions to cops get heckled. Most public speakers get heckled. Religious leaders get heckled. How old are you?
izzythepush

Reply Sat 3 Oct, 2015 12:52 pm
@Squeakybro,
I'm not surprised that shot over your head. You are not being heckled, you're being challenged. I presented evidence that challenges your notion of special reading of the Bible. You don't even understand it, so you start spluttering, shouting, and generally failing to get the point.

That's what's happening.
Curiouserncurioser

Reply Sat 3 Oct, 2015 01:33 pm
@izzythepush,
Did anybody mention bible codes in this thread, izzythepush? If so, I didn't see it. If not, how does your challenge to him fit in, here?

I'm still waiting for an answer to my question about the passages in the Bible that contain errors in them. I don't want anyone losing sight of that in a bunch of extraneous sniping.
izzythepush

Reply Sat 3 Oct, 2015 02:58 pm
@Curiouserncurioser,
Not specifically, but this is definitely in the same ball park.

Quote:
I see no errors. Because I am in a different state of mind than you are. You look at the stories, I look at the hidden language of the Holy Spirit.

It's all to do with having some unique ability to look at certain texts and glean special knowledge.

Squeaky has been banging on about this for yonks. He's yet to persuade anyone.
0 Replies

Squeakybro

Reply Sat 3 Oct, 2015 03:22 pm
@izzythepush,
lolol That is a very poooooor attempt to cover up your mistake. You have to be the only one that believes it though.
0 Replies

Squeakybro

Reply Sat 3 Oct, 2015 03:26 pm
@Curiouserncurioser,
Don't be concerned about izzy nobody else is. He is my resident heckler.

But back to your question. You know the bible is written out of context I presume.
SCRIPTURE IS ALREADY OUT OF CONTEXT(YOU NEED THE HOLY SPIRIT TO PUT IT RIGHT)(HE WILL ONLY QUOTE VERSES)
John 16:25
25 "These things I have spoken to you in figurative language; but the time is coming when I will no longer speak to you in figurative language, but I will tell you plainly about the Father
John 16:29
29 His disciples said to Him, "See, now You are speaking plainly, and using no figure of speech!
John 12:49
49 "For I have not spoken on My own authority; but the Father who sent Me gave Me a command, what I should say and what I should speak.
Matt 13:34
34 All these things Jesus spoke to the multitude in parables; and without a parable He did not speak to them,
Matt 13:9-11
9 "He who has ears to hear, let him hear!"
10 And the disciples came and said to Him, "Why do You speak to them in parables?"
11 He answered and said to them, "Because it has been given to you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it has not been given.
John 16:12
12 "I still have many things to say to you, but you cannot bear them now.
2 Tim 2:19
19 Nevertheless the solid foundation of God stands, having this seal: "The Lord knows those who are His," and, "Let everyone who names the name of Christ depart from iniquity."
1 Cor 3:1-2
1 And I, brethren, could not speak to you as to spiritual people but as to carnal, as to babes in Christ.
2 I fed you with milk and not with solid food; for until now you were not able to receive it, and even now you are still not able;
Heb 5:12-14
12 For though by this time you ought to be teachers, you need someone to teach you again the first principles of the oracles of God; and you have come to need milk and not solid food.
13 For everyone who partakes only of milk is unskilled in the word of righteousness, for he is a babe.
14 But solid food belongs to those who are of full age, that is, those who by reason of use have their senses exercised to discern both good and evil.
2 Cor 5:5
5 Now He who has prepared us for this very thing is God, who also has given us the Spirit as a guarantee.
John 14:26
26 "But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you.
John 8:43
43 "Why do you not understand My speech? Because you are not able to listen to My word.
Mark 4:13-15
13 And He said to them, "Do you not understand this parable? How then will you understand all the parables?
14 "The sower sows the word.
15 "And these are the ones by the wayside where the word is sown. When they hear, Satan comes immediately and takes away the word that was sown in their hearts.
Mark 4:18-19
18 "Now these are the ones sown among thorns; they are the ones who hear the word,
19 "and the cares of this world, the deceitfulness of riches, and the desires for other things entering in choke the word, and it becomes unfruitful.
1 Cor 2:13
13 These things we also speak, not in words which man's wisdom teaches but which the Holy Spirit teaches, comparing spiritual things with spiritual.
2 Cor 3:5-6
5 Not that we are sufficient of ourselves to think of anything as being from ourselves, but our sufficiency is from God,
6 who also made us sufficient as ministers of the new covenant, not of the letter but of the Spirit; for the letter kills, but the Spirit gives life.
1 Cor 2:7
7 But we speak the wisdom of God in a mystery, the hidden wisdom which God ordained before the ages for our glory,
1 Cor 1:18-19
18 For the message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God.
19 For it is written: "I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and bring to nothing the understanding of the prudent."
1 Cor 1:21
21 For since, in the wisdom of God, the world through wisdom did not know God, it pleased God through the foolishness of the message preached to save those who believe.
2 Pet 3:16
16 as also in all his epistles, speaking in them of these things, in which are some things hard to understand, which untaught and unstable people twist to their own destruction, as they do also the rest of the Scriptures.
(NKJ)
xxx The bible is already out of context. What the bible says is that everything Jesus spoke He spoke in parables. And everything Paul spoke he spoke the milk understanding. But they both said to find the Holy Spirit and learn from Him. And the Holy Spirit only quotes verses in the meat. There is a milk understanding and there is a meat understanding. The meat is only verses. Your receive the gifts of the Spirit in the milk, but to go into the meat you have to follow the verses(Holy Spirit).

2 Tim 3:12
12 Yes, and all who desire to live godly in Christ Jesus will suffer persecution.
(NKJ)

2 Tim 3:14-15
14 But you must continue in the things which you have learned and been assured of, knowing from whom you have learned them,
15 and that from childhood you have known the Holy Scriptures, which are able to make you wise for salvation through faith which is in Christ Jesus.
(NKJ)

Curiouserncurioser

Reply Sat 3 Oct, 2015 04:47 pm
@Squeakybro,
I'm well aware of that. If you got that idea from the voice in your head, if it is really a separate spirit then it is a lieing spirit. Context in the Bible has nothing to do with my point. I'm talking about flat out errors, and the false idolatrous belief that the Bible is the inerrant word of God you and so many others believe it is. Because a belief in an errant book as the inerrant word of God IS idolatry, because any belief in any errant message and/or messenger as the inerrant word of God is obviously idolatry. And so if that voice in your head really is a separate spirit not your own or your mind betraying you with some subConscious quirk, then that spirit is simply trying to cover a great hoax that has been perpetrated for nearly the entire existence of Christianity. So let me ask you: Did that voice give you these verses that you have copied here in response to my point about errors in the Bible?
Squeakybro

Reply Sat 3 Oct, 2015 05:33 pm
@Curiouserncurioser,
That is one of the revelations of Jesus Christ. I tried to explain to you that, if the word is written out of context, you cant criticize it for the context. I also explained to you that it is the hidden language of the Holy Spirit. Which I learned that language. And sense I learned it the Holy Spirit can teach me with it. And He has for 40 years. I cant do nothing for you and your deceptions. All I can do is show you how He taught me. There is no room for argument about this. I have been walking after the Spirit for 40 years now. I understand where your coming from, I used to be there also.
neologist

Reply Sat 3 Oct, 2015 07:29 pm
@Squeakybro,
Squeakybro wrote:
Even common sense tells you sense I have been where your at.. That to be ahead of me one would have had to already went through the revelations of Jesus Christ. Have you done that yet?
I know you are in error because you have not taken any correction from the elementary things I have posted to you. You either ignore or deny.
One of the biggest examples is what amounts to a superstition about the Old Testament.
neologist

Reply Sat 3 Oct, 2015 07:37 pm
@Curiouserncurioser,
This is a cut and paste:
Quote:
According to Matthew 27:6, 7, the chief priests decided they could not put the money in the sacred treasury so they used it to buy the field. The account in Acts 1:18, 19, speaking about Judas, says: “This very man, therefore, purchased a field with the wages for unrighteousness.” The answer seems to be that the priests purchased the field, but since Judas provided the money, it could be credited to him. Dr. A. Edersheim pointed out: “It was not lawful to take into the Temple-treasury, for the purchase of sacred things, money that had been unlawfully gained. In such cases the Jewish Law provided that the money was to be restored to the donor, and, if he insisted on giving it, that he should be induced to spend it for something for the public weal [well-being]. . . . By a fiction of law the money was still considered to be Judas’, and to have been applied by him in the purchase of the well-known ‘potter’s field.’” (The Life and Times of Jesus the Messiah, 1906, Vol. II, p. 575) This purchase worked to fulfill the prophecy at Zechariah 11:13.
Squeakybro

Reply Sat 3 Oct, 2015 07:44 pm
@neologist,
I left the elementary principles years ago. I was suppose to.

Heb 6:1
1 Therefore, leaving the discussion of the elementary principles of Christ, let us go on to perfection, not laying again the foundation of repentance from dead works and of faith toward God,
(NKJ)