Setanta

Reply Wed 23 Sep, 2015 04:35 pm
@Squeakybro,
Squeakybro wrote:
And after I have tried to be nice and gentle.

The words nice and gentle must have entirely different meanings to the Squeaker than i have ever heard. This was his immediate response to my first post in this thread:

Squeakybro wrote:
Well look at that my first real example of an intellectual idiot.

Oh . . . how nice . . . how gentle!
Squeakybro

Reply Wed 23 Sep, 2015 04:36 pm
@Setanta,
I know its beautiful. But that is what the bible teaches. Did you know that all emotions are unclean spirits. That it is a sin to give into an emotion.

Gal 5:24
24 And those who are Christ's have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires.
(NKJ)

Squeakybro

Reply Wed 23 Sep, 2015 04:38 pm
@Setanta,
That is a biblical term. What is wrong with that. Did that arouse an emotion in you?
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Wed 23 Sep, 2015 04:39 pm
In the gospel of Mark, one reads:

The second is this: 'Love your neighbor as yourself.' There is no commandment greater than these.

So according to your boy Saul of Tarsus, Jesus was deluded? (Hint, love is an emotion, Einstein.)
Setanta

Reply Wed 23 Sep, 2015 04:40 pm
Oh, so you think it's OK to insult someone if you then claim it's a biblical term, huh? How nice . . . how gentle . . .
izzythepush

Reply Wed 23 Sep, 2015 04:44 pm
@Squeakybro,
http://www.concordesst.com/pictures/flypast/ej66.jpg
0 Replies

Squeakybro

Reply Wed 23 Sep, 2015 04:51 pm
@Setanta,
This could take along time. But love is not an emotion. Love is an action. lolol Einstein was an idiot. The emotion that you call love is really coveting or lust. When people say I would love to have a two story house. They covet a two story house. When one says they love their children. they covet their children.
Your emotions are all unclean spirits. That lie to you.
0 Replies

Leadfoot

Reply Wed 23 Sep, 2015 04:52 pm
@Squeakybro,
Quote:

Did you know that all emotions are unclean spirits. That it is a sin to give into an emotion.

That'll bring the customers running to buy!

Is Joy not an emotion?
Squeakybro

Reply Wed 23 Sep, 2015 04:55 pm
@Setanta,
That is not an insult. If you knew anything about the bible you would know that. It is biblical facts. An intellectual idiot is one who trusts their intellect over the bible. An idiot is one who is unlearned in the scriptures. This bible talk is really away over your head.

1 Cor 14:23
23 If therefore the whole church be come together into one place, and all speak with tongues, and there come in those that are unlearned, or unbelievers, will they not say that ye are mad?
(KJV)

2399 idiotes (id-ee-o'-tace);

from 2398; a private person, i.e. (by implication) an ignoramus (compare "idiot"):

KJV-- ignorant, rude, unlearned.

Squeakybro

Reply Wed 23 Sep, 2015 04:58 pm
@Leadfoot,
No joy is not an emotion. It is an affection. If people are going to get in these conversation they really should learn a little before they speak. This is really to much for them to process.
I have posted revelations on all these subjects on the boards.
Leadfoot

Reply Wed 23 Sep, 2015 05:02 pm
@Squeakybro,
Gnat straining... And I though you had blown your credibility before this absurdity.
Squeakybro

Reply Wed 23 Sep, 2015 05:07 pm
@Leadfoot,
I'm demonstrating the Holy Spirit. He told me that and I shared it.
0 Replies

neologist

Reply Wed 23 Sep, 2015 05:08 pm
@Squeakybro,
That's odd.
Jesus said those people are blessed.
Are you saying Jesus misspoke?
Squeakybro

Reply Wed 23 Sep, 2015 05:12 pm
There seems to be a lot of ignorance in here. Do any of you ever read the Word of God? Do any of you even know that the bible is the truth of God. It takes a bible dictionary to even get started in understanding the bible. And if you get blessed you will come to the revelations of Jesus Christ. Webster will not help you in the bible. You need strongs or nelsons dictionaries. Until then you will only be blowing hot air.
Squeakybro

Reply Wed 23 Sep, 2015 05:13 pm
@neologist,
Give me a hint what are you talking about?
Setanta

Reply Wed 23 Sep, 2015 05:19 pm
@Squeakybro,
As i said before, you're a train wreck--you make this up as you go along.

Pathetic . . .
Setanta

Reply Wed 23 Sep, 2015 05:20 pm
@Squeakybro,
By the way, speaking English is "away" over your head.
neologist

Reply Wed 23 Sep, 2015 05:20 pm
@Squeakybro,
Squeakybro wrote:
Give me a hint what are you talking about?
Read the sermon on the mount. Focus on Matthew 5:5 where Jesus refers to Psalm
37 and Proverbs 2:21. Why would God promise such a wonderful thing, if it were not true?
Squeakybro

Reply Wed 23 Sep, 2015 05:23 pm
@Setanta,
To lazy to go look I see. Well you just lied. All the revelations are posted.
0 Replies

neologist

Reply Wed 23 Sep, 2015 05:24 pm
@Squeakybro,
Squeakybro wrote:
There seems to be a lot of ignorance in here. Do any of you ever read the Word of God? Do any of you even know that the bible is the truth of God. It takes a bible dictionary to even get started in understanding the bible. And if you get blessed you will come to the revelations of Jesus Christ. Webster will not help you in the bible. You need strongs or nelsons dictionaries. Until then you will only be blowing hot air.
You actually have these in your posession and still believe the holy spirit is a person? Let me guess: one is holding up a broken chair leg and the other is pressing posies and peonies.