Squeakybro

Reply Wed 23 Sep, 2015 11:34 am
@neologist,
I agree. So when someone starts heckling my God and me. And after I have tried to be nice and gentle. I figure it is ok to shame them. Do you think I am wrong? I turned the other cheek over and over. Anyway its funny to me to see them try to get me emotional, I don't have any emotions. lol
neologist

Reply Wed 23 Sep, 2015 11:53 am
@Squeakybro,
You think far too highly of yourself.
Squeakybro

Reply Wed 23 Sep, 2015 11:57 am
@neologist,
I think your wrong. Carnal language is the lowest form of wisdom on earth. And sparing with the carnal wit is no more than a game to me. I don't take it seriously. And I never start it. I never even get in it until the Spirit gives me this verse.

Matt 7:6
6 "Do not give what is holy to the dogs; nor cast your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn and tear you in pieces.
(NKJ)

najmelliw

Reply Wed 23 Sep, 2015 12:39 pm
@Squeakybro,
Squeakybro wrote:

I agree. So when someone starts heckling my God and me. And after I have tried to be nice and gentle. I figure it is ok to shame them. Do you think I am wrong? I turned the other cheek over and over. Anyway its funny to me to see them try to get me emotional, I don't have any emotions. lol

You have tried to be nice and gentle? Why, colour me surprised. Lets see, after your four opening posts, Setanta makes one post. Here's you trying to be nice and gentle and turning the other cheek.

Squeakybro wrote:

Well look at that my first real example of an intellectual idiot.

Well, maybe he just struck the wrong chord right? Maybe he just irked you. Surely, your second post would be more nice and gentle and truly show you turning the other cheek... Let's see.

Squeakybro wrote:

Again you make such a good intellectual idiot. Its hard to find that kind of intellectual wisdom and insight as you have. Most people would have thought your statements were to stupid to make. But you jumped right up there and let them out.

I rest my case.

neologist

Reply Wed 23 Sep, 2015 12:58 pm
@Squeakybro,
What sort of wisdom allows you to tie your shoes?

Squeakybro

Reply Wed 23 Sep, 2015 01:21 pm
@najmelliw,
setanta said
Mon 21 Sep, 2015 03:29 am
When you're copying and pasting what are essentially weak key word scriptural searches, it would help if you cleaned them up so as not to make it so paingfully obvious that you have copied and pasted them.

This thread looks like nothing so much as masturbation--you're preaching to no one but yourself.

I said
lolol Your going to criticize me for not accepting that kind of reply???
You don't sound much better than he is. What kind of person defends someone like satanta?
Squeakybro

Reply Wed 23 Sep, 2015 01:23 pm
@neologist,
The same kind of wisdom that can send you to hell. Are you promoting that.
Squeakybro

Reply Wed 23 Sep, 2015 01:44 pm
@najmelliw,
Do you know anything about the bible??
0 Replies

Joe Sixpack

Reply Wed 23 Sep, 2015 01:45 pm
@Squeakybro,
Not me. I wear slip ons.
So, if a person ties his shoes, does that mean he is doomed?
Squeakybro

Reply Wed 23 Sep, 2015 01:47 pm
@Joe Sixpack,
The point is that kind of wisdom will NOT do you any good for getting to heaven.
Joe Sixpack

Reply Wed 23 Sep, 2015 01:50 pm
@Squeakybro,
Suppose I wish to be one of the meek who inherit the earth?
Squeakybro

Reply Wed 23 Sep, 2015 01:59 pm
@Joe Sixpack,
I hope you get your wish.

2 Pet 3:10-12
10 But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night, in which the heavens will pass away with a great noise, and the elements will melt with fervent heat; both the earth and the works that are in it will be burned up.
11 Therefore, since all these things will be dissolved, what manner of persons ought you to be in holy conduct and godliness,
12 looking for and hastening the coming of the day of God, because of which the heavens will be dissolved, being on fire, and the elements will melt with fervent heat?
(NKJ)

izzythepush

Reply Wed 23 Sep, 2015 03:13 pm
@Squeakybro,
Ooh I bet Setanta's scared. You're not in Kansas anymore, it takes a lot more than masturbation references to get suspended here. If that was the case I wouldn't be able to play this.

Setanta

Reply Wed 23 Sep, 2015 04:05 pm
Who the hell is satanta?
Squeakybro

Reply Wed 23 Sep, 2015 04:08 pm
@izzythepush,
Why would setanta be scared?
Squeakybro

Reply Wed 23 Sep, 2015 04:09 pm
@Setanta,
lol Do you know what the bible calls that?

Matt 23:24
24 "Blind guides, who strain out a gnat and swallow a camel!
(NKJ)

0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Wed 23 Sep, 2015 04:23 pm
@Squeakybro,
Don't tell me you've actually learned something.
izzythepush

Reply Wed 23 Sep, 2015 04:25 pm
@Setanta,
http://extremelifechanger.com/web_images/1514987_568542896553758_878034032_n.jpg
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Wed 23 Sep, 2015 04:32 pm
@Squeakybro,
Squeakybro wrote:
Anyway its funny to me to see them try to get me emotional, I don't have any emotions . . .

This says it all about the Squeaker.
Squeakybro

Reply Wed 23 Sep, 2015 04:34 pm
@izzythepush,
lololololo You must be miserable. Trying to find something insulting to say. And your mind just goes blank.