Squeakybro
 
  0  
Reply Wed 23 Sep, 2015 05:24 pm
@Setanta,
And that is just fine with me. As long as I know the bible language.
Squeakybro
 
  0  
Reply Wed 23 Sep, 2015 05:26 pm
@neologist,
That is talking about the new heaven and the new earth. After this one melts.
0 Replies
 
Squeakybro
 
  0  
Reply Wed 23 Sep, 2015 05:27 pm
@neologist,
I have a whole CD full of these revelations I have received. Over 2000
0 Replies
 
najmelliw
 
  1  
Reply Wed 23 Sep, 2015 05:57 pm
@Squeakybro,
Squeakybro wrote:

The Holy Spirit is the one that gives me the verses. That is why it is an insult to call it cut and paste. You are taking all the credit away from the Holy Spirit. That's like blasphemy against the Holy Spirit.


Squeakybro wrote:

I have a whole CD full of these revelations I have received. Over 2000


So the Holy Spirit gives you CD's? How very modern.

--------------------------------

As for your reply, by calling everybody (intellectual) idiots over and over again, you show yourself to be neither a) nice, nor b) gentle, nor c) humble. However, I have to admit it DOES come over as particularly childlike, so in that aspect you do seem to be closer to the kingdom of heaven:

Squeakybro wrote:

Matt 18:3
3 and said, "Assuredly, I say to you, unless you are converted and become as little children, you will by no means enter the kingdom of heaven.


Do I know the bible you ask? I don't really think my answer will matter one ounce to you, and as I have said before, I will not stoop to quoting scripture at you. I'd only get mired deeper into this cesspool of vitriol you seem to enjoy luxuriating in. Vainglory indeed.
Squeakybro
 
  0  
Reply Wed 23 Sep, 2015 06:07 pm
@najmelliw,
lol That is just plain childish. But that is better than some of the replies.

And by the way I made the CD.
0 Replies
 
Squeakybro
 
  0  
Reply Wed 23 Sep, 2015 06:39 pm
Look I came in here to find real Christians that are wanting to go into the meat understanding. To see if I could help. I don't go into any ones else's thread harassing , heckling, or to cause trouble. I'm only here to demonstrate the Holy Spirit.
Because most are falling away short of salvation, and their being disqualified. There are a lot of lukewarm churches out there.

Rev 3:16
16 "So then, because you are lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will vomit you out of My mouth.
(NKJ)

2 Cor 13:5-6
5 Examine yourselves as to whether you are in the faith. Test yourselves. Do you not know yourselves, that Jesus Christ is in you?-- unless indeed you are disqualified.
6 But I trust that you will know that we are not disqualified.
(NKJ)

Heb 12:15-17
15 looking diligently lest anyone fall short of the grace of God; lest any root of bitterness springing up cause trouble, and by this many become defiled;
16 lest there be any fornicator or profane person like Esau, who for one morsel of food sold his birthright.
17 For you know that afterward, when he wanted to inherit the blessing, he was rejected, for he found no place for repentance, though he sought it diligently with tears.
(NKJ)

izzythepush
 
  1  
Reply Thu 24 Sep, 2015 01:39 am
@Squeakybro,
Squeakybro wrote:

Look I came in here to find real Christians that are wanting to go into the meat understanding.


Have you done that? Although your definition of real Christian isn't one accepted by the general population.

It looks like you've failed, perhaps you should pay attention Matthew 10 14.

And whosoever shall not receive you, nor hear your words, when ye depart out of that house or city, shake off the dust of your feet.


Squeakybro wrote:
I don't go into any ones else's thread


That's bullshit.
Setanta
 
  1  
Reply Thu 24 Sep, 2015 01:49 am
@Squeakybro,
You don't know "the bible language"--you just make that up as you go along. It's just the most glaring part of your delusion.
Smileyrius
 
  3  
Reply Thu 24 Sep, 2015 04:48 am
@Squeakybro,
Quote:
I bless those that persecute me and feed them with the verses

When you feed an individual, it should be for sustenance, for building up and for strengthening. Would you say there is anything not right about how this young fella is being fed?
http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8219/8341703618_2929e1ba5f_z.jpg
0 Replies
 
Squeakybro
 
  -1  
Reply Thu 24 Sep, 2015 05:26 am
@izzythepush,
lol You could take your own advice. But you can't the devil won't let you.
0 Replies
 
Squeakybro
 
  -1  
Reply Thu 24 Sep, 2015 05:27 am
@Setanta,
lolo Yes I do.
HIDDEN LANGUAGE (HOLY SPIRIT LANGUAGE)(MEAT)

John 6:63
63 "It is the Spirit who gives life; the flesh profits nothing. The words that I speak to you are spirit, and they are life.
Rev 2:16
16 'Repent, or else I will come to you quickly and will fight against them with the sword of My mouth.
1 Cor 2:4-5
4 And my speech and my preaching were not with persuasive words of human wisdom, but in demonstration of the Spirit and of power,
5 that your faith should not be in the wisdom of men but in the power of God.
1 Cor 2:6-7
6 However, we speak wisdom among those who are mature, yet not the wisdom of this age, nor of the rulers of this age, who are coming to nothing.
7 But we speak the wisdom of God in a mystery, the hidden wisdom which God ordained before the ages for our glory,
Matt 13:10-11
10 And the disciples came and said to Him, "Why do You speak to them in parables?"
11 He answered and said to them, "Because it has been given to you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it has not been given.
Matt 13:13-14
13 "Therefore I speak to them in parables, because seeing they do not see, and hearing they do not hear, nor do they understand.
14 "And in them the prophecy of Isaiah is fulfilled, which says: 'Hearing you will hear and shall not understand, and seeing you will see and not perceive;
1 Cor 14:10
10 There are, it may be, so many kinds of languages in the world, and none of them is without significance.
1 Cor 14:7-8
7 Even things without life, whether flute or harp, when they make a sound, unless they make a distinction in the sounds, how will it be known what is piped or played?
8 For if the trumpet makes an uncertain sound, who will prepare himself for battle?
Rom 8:27
27 Now He who searches the hearts knows what the mind of the spirit is, because He makes intercession for the saints according to the will of God.
James 3:17
17 But the wisdom that is from above is first pure, then peaceable, gentle, willing to yield, full of mercy and good fruits, without partiality and without hypocrisy.
Matt 13:16-17
16 "But blessed are your eyes for they see, and your ears for they hear;
17 "for assuredly, I say to you that many prophets and righteous men desired to see what you see, and did not see it, and to hear what you hear, and did not hear it.
Matt 13:18-19
18 "Therefore hear the parable of the sower:
19 "When anyone hears the word of the kingdom, and does not understand it, then the wicked one comes and snatches away what was sown in his heart. This is he who received seed by the wayside.
Mark 4:14
14 "The sower sows the word.
John 14:26
26 "But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you.
John 3:34
34 "For He whom God has sent speaks the words of God, for God does not give the Spirit by measure.
John 3:33
33 "He who has received His testimony has certified that God is true.
Eph 1:9
9 having made known to us the mystery of His will, according to His good pleasure which He purposed in Himself,
2 Cor 5:5
5 Now He who has prepared us for this very thing is God, who also has given us the Spirit as a guarantee.
2 Cor 5:7
7 For we walk by faith, not by sight.
2 Cor 5:10-11
10 For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ, that each one may receive the things done in the body, according to what he has done, whether good or bad.
11 Knowing, therefore, the terror of the Lord, we persuade men; but we are well known to God, and I also trust are well known in your consciences.
Matt 4:4
4 But He answered and said, "It is written, 'Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceeds from the mouth of God.'"
Rev 22:18-19
18 For I testify to everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this book: If anyone adds to these things, God will add to him the plagues that are written in this book;
19 and if anyone takes away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part from the Book of Life, from the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.
(NKJ)
There are many languages in the world. Doctors have one, lawyers have one, intellectuals have one, common people have one. Seeing that the only guaranteed message in the bible comes from the Holy Spirit. So to guard that guarantee He even uses a special language. And the Holy Spirit only quotes verses, He explains verses with other verses. There are spirits in us trying to deceive us and they all speak the same language carnal. So we can discern the Holy Spirit He quotes verses. Now this is the meat understanding of the Word. The milk understanding is done with the carnal language, the meat understanding is done with only verses. Its an unknown tongue to the carnal mind.

II Jn 1:8-11
8 Look to yourselves, that we do not lose those things we worked for, but that we may receive a full reward.
9 Whoever transgresses and does not abide in the doctrine of Christ does not have God. He who abides in the doctrine of Christ has both the Father and the Son.
10 If anyone comes to you and does not bring this doctrine, do not receive him into your house nor greet him;
11 for he who greets him shares in his evil deeds.
(NKJ)

John 5:30
30 "I can of Myself do nothing. As I hear, I judge; and My judgment is righteous, because I do not seek My own will but the will of the Father who sent Me.
(NKJ)
Eph 6:17
17 And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God;
(NKJ)

John 7:18
18 "He who speaks from himself seeks his own glory; but He who seeks the glory of the One who sent Him is true, and no unrighteousness is in Him.
(NKJ)

John 8:42-43
42 Jesus said to them, "If God were your Father, you would love Me, for I proceeded forth and came from God; nor have I come of Myself, but He sent Me.
43 "Why do you not understand My speech? Because you are not able to listen to My word.
(NKJ)

Col 2:1-3

1 For I want you to know what a great conflict I have for you and those in Laodicea, and for as many as have not seen my face in the flesh,
2 that their hearts may be encouraged, being knit together in love, and attaining to all riches of the full assurance of understanding, to the knowledge of the mystery of God, both of the Father and of Christ,
3 in whom are hidden all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge.
(NKJ)

Col 1:26
26 the mystery which has been hidden from ages and from generations, but now has been revealed to His saints.
(NKJ)

1 Cor 13:8-10
8 Love never fails. But whether there are prophecies, they will fail; whether there are tongues, they will cease; whether there is knowledge, it will vanish away.
9 For we know in part and we prophesy in part.
10 But when that which is perfect has come, then that which is in part will be done away.
(NKJ)

GO TO BEGOTTEN WORD OF GOD
0 Replies
 
gungasnake
 
  2  
Reply Thu 24 Sep, 2015 05:33 am
@Squeakybro,
Setanta isn't an "intellectual idiot"; more like just an ordinary idiot...
Squeakybro
 
  0  
Reply Thu 24 Sep, 2015 05:45 am
@gungasnake,
ROFLOL It does amuse me the way these idiots think their own opinion will do any good against the Word of God. It takes a pretty big idiot to think that.
0 Replies
 
Squeakybro
 
  0  
Reply Thu 24 Sep, 2015 06:06 am
@gungasnake,
It takes a lot of arrogance to think that their own opinion can carry any kind of authority over the Word of God. Or that insults will weaken the Word of God.
Its like taking a switch bear hunting. lolololo

Or like taking a knife to a gun fight. llololo

You get the picture its really really stupid.

The bible puts it this way.

Luke 14:31-35
31 "Or what king, going to make war against another king, does not sit down first and consider whether he is able with ten thousand to meet him who comes against him with twenty thousand?
32 "Or else, while the other is still a great way off, he sends a delegation and asks conditions of peace.
33 "So likewise, whoever of you does not forsake all that he has cannot be My disciple.
34 "Salt is good; but if the salt has lost its flavor, how shall it be seasoned?
35 "It is neither fit for the land nor for the dunghill, but men throw it out. He who has ears to hear, let him hear!"
(NKJ)

0 Replies
 
Squeakybro
 
  -1  
Reply Sun 27 Sep, 2015 09:26 pm
DIFFERENCES BETWEEN WISE AND FOOLISH
Rom 12:16
16 Be of the same mind toward one another. Do not set your mind on high things, but associate with the humble. Do not be wise in your own opinion.
Luke 12:16-21
16 Then He spoke a parable to them, saying: "The ground of a certain rich man yielded plentifully.
17 "And he thought within himself, saying, 'What shall I do, since I have no room to store my crops?'
18 "So he said, 'I will do this: I will pull down my barns and build greater, and there I will store all my crops and my goods.
19 'And I will say to my soul, "Soul, you have many goods laid up for many years; take your ease; eat, drink, and be merry."'
20 "But God said to him, 'Fool! This night your soul will be required of you; then whose will those things be which you have provided?'
21 "So is he who lays up treasure for himself, and is not rich toward God."
James 2:5-7
5 Listen, my beloved brethren: Has God not chosen the poor of this world to be rich in faith and heirs of the kingdom which He promised to those who love Him?
6 But you have dishonored the poor man. Do not the rich oppress you and drag you into the courts?
7 Do they not blaspheme that noble name by which you are called?
Rev 3:15-17
15 "I know your works, that you are neither cold nor hot. I could wish you were cold or hot.
16 "So then, because you are lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will vomit you out of My mouth.
17 "Because you say, 'I am rich, have become wealthy, and have need of nothing'-- and do not know that you are wretched, miserable, poor, blind, and naked--
1 Cor 3:18-19
18 Let no one deceive himself. If anyone among you seems to be wise in this age, let him become a fool that he may become wise.
19 For the wisdom of this world is foolishness with God. For it is written, "He catches the wise in their own craftiness";
John 14:26
26 "But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you.
1 Cor 2:4-7
4 And my speech and my preaching were not with persuasive words of human wisdom, but in demonstration of the Spirit and of power,
5 that your faith should not be in the wisdom of men but in the power of God.
6 However, we speak wisdom among those who are mature, yet not the wisdom of this age, nor of the rulers of this age, who are coming to nothing.
7 But we speak the wisdom of God in a mystery, the hidden wisdom which God ordained before the ages for our glory,
1 Tim 6:12-16
12 Fight the good fight of faith, lay hold on eternal life, to which you were also called and have confessed the good confession in the presence of many witnesses.
13 I urge you in the sight of God who gives life to all things, and before Christ Jesus who witnessed the good confession before Pontius Pilate,
14 that you keep this commandment without spot, blameless until our Lord Jesus Christ's appearing,
15 which He will manifest in His own time, He who is the blessed and only Potentate, the King of kings and Lord of lords,
16 who alone has immortality, dwelling in unapproachable light, whom no man has seen or can see, to whom be honor and everlasting power. Amen.
(NKJ)
Luke 16:8
8 "So the master commended the unjust steward because he had dealt shrewdly. For the sons of this world are more shrewd in their generation than the sons of light.
(NKJ)
xxxxThe very same thing that man calls wisdom is foolishness to God. The one thing that God calls wisdom is foolishness to man. Mans wisdom says being rich is a success. God says being poor is a success. Man says they can explain anything with science. God says He can explain anything with faith. God says His Word is perfect. Man says God made mistakes in the way He wrote the bible so they need to interpret it. Duh!


neologist
 
  3  
Reply Mon 28 Sep, 2015 12:59 am
@Squeakybro,
Squeakybro wrote:
. . .God says being poor is a success. . .
Not totally true. There were both rich and poor in the early Christian congregation. Here is part of the advice Paul gave regarding assistance of those in need:
Quote:
And in this I give my opinion: This is for your benefit, seeing that already a year ago you not only initiated the action but also showed your desire to do it. 11 So now, also complete what you started to do, so that your readiness to act may be completed according to the means you have available. 12 For if the readiness is there first, it is especially acceptable according to what a person has, not according to what a person does not have. 13 For I do not want to make it easy for others, but difficult for you; 14 but that by means of an equalizing, your surplus at the present time might offset their need, so that their surplus might also offset your deficiency, that there may be an equalizing.(2 Corinthians 8:10-14)
The wise person may or may not be wealthy; but does not seek wealth
Quote:
For the love of money is a root of all sorts of injurious things, and by reaching out for this love some have been led astray from the faith and have stabbed themselves all over with many pains.(1 Timothy 6:10)
Squeakybro
 
  -2  
Reply Mon 28 Sep, 2015 04:13 am
@neologist,

Rev 3:17-18
17 "Because you say, 'I am rich, have become wealthy, and have need of nothing'-- and do not know that you are wretched, miserable, poor, blind, and naked--
18 "I counsel you to buy from Me gold refined in the fire, that you may be rich; and white garments, that you may be clothed, that the shame of your nakedness may not be revealed; and anoint your eyes with eye salve, that you may see.
(NKJ)

James 5:1-6

1 Come now, you rich, weep and howl for your miseries that are coming upon you!
2 Your riches are corrupted, and your garments are moth-eaten.
3 Your gold and silver are corroded, and their corrosion will be a witness against you and will eat your flesh like fire. You have heaped up treasure in the last days.
4 Indeed the wages of the laborers who mowed your fields, which you kept back by fraud, cry out; and the cries of the reapers have reached the ears of the Lord of Sabaoth.
5 You have lived on the earth in pleasure and luxury; you have fattened your hearts as in a day of slaughter.
6 You have condemned, you have murdered the just; he does not resist you.
(NKJ)

James 2:5-6
5 Listen, my beloved brethren: Has God not chosen the poor of this world to be rich in faith and heirs of the kingdom which He promised to those who love Him?
6 But you have dishonored the poor man. Do not the rich oppress you and drag you into the courts?
(NKJ)

neologist
 
  3  
Reply Mon 28 Sep, 2015 08:26 am
@Squeakybro,
Compared to the average person in a third world country, you are filthy rich. Why have you not given all you have for their benefit?
izzythepush
 
  1  
Reply Mon 28 Sep, 2015 08:28 am
@neologist,
He donated his brain, that's got to count for something.
Squeakybro
 
  -2  
Reply Mon 28 Sep, 2015 08:57 am
@neologist,
lol I can always tell when I have showed you something you didn't know.
0 Replies
 
 

Related Topics

 
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 06/13/2024 at 03:21:18