izzythepush

Reply Tue 22 Sep, 2015 03:07 am
@Setanta,
You can't win an argument with Squeaky, he's too stupid to realise when he's lost. He tries to make a virtue out of being a complete imbecile. He cannot post links, images or use the quote function, despite Neo giving up a lot of his time trying to explain it to him.

He tried to mask his inability by accusing me of being a moderator and editing his posts to make him look stupid, and this with no hint of irony whatsoever. He has no sense of humour, references/jokes fly straight over his head. He accuses anyone who disagrees with him of being envious or possessed by some form of demon.

Calling Squeaky stupid is like calling the universe big, it doesn't even begin to explain the enormity of what you're dealing with.

He is a pathetic, semi literate moron who can't deal with reality. He's convinced himself he's in communion with the Holy Spirit, because that gives meaning to his pointless existence. He vomits scripture, which, as you've already pointed out, is cut and pasted from someone else, and acts like he's treated everyone else to an epiphany.

Every point you make is responded to with "lololo" followed by a load of meaningless scripture vomiting.

You're not debating, you're talking to an unbelievably stupid person who cannot accept reality and will sink to any depths to maintain that illusion.
Setanta

Reply Tue 22 Sep, 2015 03:15 am
I understand most of that, but i just took this single opportunity to point out the idiocy of his method, and, one would hope, alert less adroit but sincere and decent christians to his depravity. I don't follow people around to tell them they're idiots, one iteration suffices.
izzythepush

Reply Tue 22 Sep, 2015 03:22 am
@Setanta,
I honestly don't think there are any less adroit Christians.

I started off thinking Squeaky was stupid. I've had to constantly keep revising that estimate down, and I still don't think I've hit bottom.
Setanta

Reply Tue 22 Sep, 2015 03:42 am
Oh, i didn't mean less adroit than the Squeaker, that would be an incredible claim. I meant less adroit in the use of the computer and the internet, and in spotting that this is just copy and paste bullshit, rather than a deep scriptural knowledge, which many christians admire, and are willing to consider evidence of profound devotion and religious knowledge. Which, i am sure, is what the Squeaker is attempting to assert is his character.
izzythepush

Reply Tue 22 Sep, 2015 03:43 am
@Setanta,
Fair enough.
0 Replies

Squeakybro

Reply Tue 22 Sep, 2015 06:02 am
@neologist,
You still don't get it.
0 Replies

Squeakybro

Reply Tue 22 Sep, 2015 06:04 am
@Setanta,
Well one of us don't have many brain cells. Wept is an affection. Not an emotion. Do y9u know the difference between them?
Squeakybro

Reply Tue 22 Sep, 2015 06:06 am
@izzythepush,
lolol That bitter envy will destroy you.
izzythepush

Reply Tue 22 Sep, 2015 06:06 am
@Squeakybro,
Squeakybro wrote:
Wept is an affection. Not an emotion. Do y9u know the difference between them?

No it's not, it's the past tense of the verb to weep.
0 Replies

Squeakybro

Reply Tue 22 Sep, 2015 06:07 am
@Setanta,
You don't???? Then why are you here?
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Tue 22 Sep, 2015 06:08 am
@Squeakybro,
There's nothing to be envious of. You are a complete moron, full of ****.

Your delusion has made you an object of ridicule. No one takes you seriously.
0 Replies

Squeakybro

Reply Tue 22 Sep, 2015 06:08 am
@izzythepush,
lolol Oh you have hit bottom.
izzythepush

Reply Tue 22 Sep, 2015 06:10 am
@Squeakybro,
Not yet, I think there's still some way to go before we realise how stupid you are.
Squeakybro

Reply Tue 22 Sep, 2015 06:10 am
@Setanta,
Copy and paste is an insult to the Holy Spirit.
Squeakybro

Reply Tue 22 Sep, 2015 06:28 am
@izzythepush,
lolol Wisdom is a funny concept. There is carnal wisdom(intellectual) and there is spiritual wisdom(verses). Now we all know from your ranting and raving that you don't have any spiritual wisdom. If you did you would go to the bible to prove me wrong. Which you cant. lololol
So you throw all your insults carnally. Which only shows your ignorance of what is really important in life.

Jude 1:10
10 But these speak evil of whatever they do not know; and whatever they know naturally, like brute beasts, in these things they corrupt themselves.
(NKJ)

Jude 1:12-13
12 These are spots in your love feasts, while they feast with you without fear, serving only themselves. They are clouds without water, carried about by the winds; late autumn trees without fruit, twice dead, pulled up by the roots;
13 raging waves of the sea, foaming up their own shame; wandering stars for whom is reserved the blackness of darkness forever.
(NKJ)

Jude 1:16
16 These are grumblers, complainers, walking according to their own lusts; and they mouth great swelling words, flattering people to gain advantage.
(NKJ)

Jude 1:19
19 These are sensual persons, who cause divisions, not having the Spirit.
(NKJ)

0 Replies

Squeakybro

Reply Tue 22 Sep, 2015 08:13 am
To the blind intellectual idiots on this thread. I see things in the Word that you will never be able to see. I understand the Word in a way that you will never be able to understand. I purged my intellect which you will never be able to do. So save all your intellectual ranting for other intellectuals that might believe you.

John 12:39-40
39 Therefore they could not believe, because Isaiah said again:
40 "He has blinded their eyes and hardened their hearts, lest they should see with their eyes, lest they should understand with their hearts and turn, so that I should heal them."
(NKJ)

Squeakybro

Reply Tue 22 Sep, 2015 08:26 am
It works like this. You intellectuals are carnally minded. I am spiritually minded. neologist is somewhere in the middle

Rom 8:1-8

1 There is therefore now no condemnation to those who are in Christ Jesus, who do not walk according to the flesh, but according to the Spirit.
2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus has made me free from the law of sin and death.
3 For what the law could not do in that it was weak through the flesh, God did by sending His own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh, on account of sin: He condemned sin in the flesh,
4 that the righteous requirement of the law might be fulfilled in us who do not walk according to the flesh but according to the Spirit.
5 For those who live according to the flesh set their minds on the things of the flesh, but those who live according to the Spirit, the things of the Spirit.
6 For to be carnally minded is death, but to be spiritually minded is life and peace.
7 Because the carnal mind is enmity against God; for it is not subject to the law of God, nor indeed can be.
8 So then, those who are in the flesh cannot please God.
(NKJ)

0 Replies

parados

Reply Tue 22 Sep, 2015 09:24 am
@Squeakybro,
Squeakybro wrote:

Copy and paste is an insult to the Holy Spirit.

That is funny when you follow it with so much copy and paste from the NKJ. Nothing like spitting in the Holy Spirit's eye.
Squeakybro

Reply Tue 22 Sep, 2015 09:34 am
@parados,
The ignorance in here is running a little wild. Has anyone of you intellectual idiots tried to figure out where I get the particular Verses from in the first place.
I used to put up with "you just post a bunch of verses" and you don't put where their at so we can check them. Now I put where their at, and I get cut and paste. Intellectual idiots always have a way to complain. But never help.
parados

Reply Tue 22 Sep, 2015 09:39 am
@Squeakybro,
I just found it funny. What would be even funnier if you posted the verse where Jesus says copy and paste is an insult to the Holy Spirit.