neologist

Reply Mon 21 Sep, 2015 06:49 pm
@Lash,
Momma Angel was polite
Setanta

Reply Mon 21 Sep, 2015 06:52 pm
@Squeakybro,
Given that i have no reason to assume that there is a god, it's idiotic to suggest that i hate what i don't believe exists. You're not too swift, you know? You're just a typical, hateful holly roller.
Setanta

Reply Mon 21 Sep, 2015 06:53 pm
@neologist,
Yeah, after she stopped lying and trying to import her minions.
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Mon 21 Sep, 2015 07:00 pm
@neologist,
That was not my experience. I had an email where she told me "it is us or them," explaining why we needed to join forces and save the sinners. She "reported" back to her religious fanatic site about this place, lied about it here - and when she was caught in the act, she lied. Members here had copy and pasted the conversations.

Her interactions with you personally may have been polite, but those actions were deplorable to me. I know many people overlook it, as is their prerogative.

I just wanted to make sure people knew who these people were.
Squeakybro

Reply Mon 21 Sep, 2015 07:12 pm
@neologist,
I used to think we had the same God but you are proving that isn't so.
0 Replies

Squeakybro

Reply Mon 21 Sep, 2015 07:13 pm
@Lash,
What in the world is a momma angel?
0 Replies

Squeakybro

Reply Mon 21 Sep, 2015 07:15 pm
@Setanta,
lolol You have lots of reason to believe it. Or you wouldn't bother heckling those that do believe.
0 Replies

Squeakybro

Reply Mon 21 Sep, 2015 07:29 pm
@Setanta,
lol You seem to be overly sensitive. Because I haven't said one hateful thing to you. What I have done is show you what the bible says about you. I showed you that an idiot in the bible is one who hasn't learned anything in the bible. And you are talking intellectually.

Jude 1:19
19 These are sensual persons, who cause divisions, not having the Spirit.
(NKJ)

0 Replies

Squeakybro

Reply Mon 21 Sep, 2015 08:22 pm
@neologist,
Do you respect him?

James 2:9
9 But if ye have respect to persons, ye commit sin, and are convinced of the law as transgressors.
(KJV)

neologist

Reply Mon 21 Sep, 2015 08:49 pm
@InfraBlue,
InfraBlue wrote:
You mean, no snide replies?
Wasted on Squeaky.
0 Replies

neologist

Reply Mon 21 Sep, 2015 08:51 pm
@Lash,
Noted. But not surpised, I guess.
Squeakybro

Reply Mon 21 Sep, 2015 08:56 pm
@neologist,
I've seen a lot of people misplace their priorities.
0 Replies

neologist

Reply Mon 21 Sep, 2015 09:06 pm
@Squeakybro,
Squeakybro wrote:
Do you respect him?
Matthew 9:12
Mark 2:17
Luke 5:31

I'd quote, but I'm using my phone.

Nearly all the atheists I have known have high moral standards and eschew religion because of its excesses. like Jesus, when I compare them to Pharsees, I find them very good company.
Squeakybro

Reply Mon 21 Sep, 2015 09:16 pm
@neologist,
So many Christians loose because they misplace their priorities.

Matt 12:30
30 "He who is not with Me is against Me, and he who does not gather with Me scatters abroad.
(NKJ)

0 Replies

Squeakybro

Reply Mon 21 Sep, 2015 09:19 pm
@neologist,
You wouldn't if you had the Holy Spirit.

Matt 19:17
17 So He said to him, "Why do you call Me good? No one is good but One, that is, God. But if you want to enter into life, keep the commandments."
(NKJ)

neologist

Reply Mon 21 Sep, 2015 09:30 pm
@Squeakybro,
I can recognize one who does not have the holy spirit.

I can recognize one who speaks like a pharisee.
Squeakybro

Reply Mon 21 Sep, 2015 09:38 pm
@neologist,
Apparently you cant. When Jesus returns its to make war against atheists.
All those who did not follow Jesus.

Acts 4:12
12 "Nor is there salvation in any other, for there is no other name under heaven given among men by which we must be saved."
(NKJ)

Matt 24:30-31
30 "Then the sign of the Son of Man will appear in heaven, and then all the tribes of the earth will mourn, and they will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.
31 "And He will send His angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they will gather together His elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.
(NKJ)

1Thes 4:17
17 Then we who are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And thus we shall always be with the Lord.
(NKJ)

John 15:14
14 "You are My friends if you do whatever I command you.
(NKJ)

Squeakybro

Reply Mon 21 Sep, 2015 09:51 pm
@neologist,
I think you get hooked in by the men pleasers.

Matt 10:34-38
34 "Do not think that I came to bring peace on earth. I did not come to bring peace but a sword.
35 "For I have come to 'set a man against his father, a daughter against her mother, and a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law';
36 "and 'a man's enemies will be those of his own household.'
37 "He who loves father or mother more than Me is not worthy of Me. And he who loves son or daughter more than Me is not worthy of Me.
38 "And he who does not take his cross and follow after Me is not worthy of Me.
(NKJ)

Gal 1:10-12
10 For do I now persuade men, or God? Or do I seek to please men? For if I still pleased men, I would not be a bondservant of Christ.
11 But I make known to you, brethren, that the gospel which was preached by me is not according to man.
12 For I neither received it from man, nor was I taught it, but it came through the revelation of Jesus Christ.
(NKJ)

0 Replies

neologist

Reply Mon 21 Sep, 2015 10:03 pm
@Squeakybro,
In your studies, have you ever studied the Greek word translated 'coming'?
It's 'parousia'
Check the meaning.
Better translated as 'presence'

You have demonstrated no comprehension of what that could mean.
Setanta

Reply Tue 22 Sep, 2015 12:38 am
Jesus wept, this clown doesn't have two brain cells to rub together.