Dental Insurance

gollum

Reply Wed 12 Nov, 2014 05:42 am
I recently retired. I was told that my employee dental insurance is thereby terminated but I may buy it through a program they have for retired persons.

How do I figure whether the cost of the policy is a good deal?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 2 • Views: 1,324 • Replies: 4
No top replies

PatriciaSimon

Reply Wed 10 Dec, 2014 06:51 pm
@gollum,
You need a good advice from a legal professional. They are the one whom you can ask for help and proper advice regarding the things that cover the insurance policy your 're trying to get. Make sure that it will benefit you in the end!
perkinsilas

Reply Tue 16 Dec, 2014 04:05 am
@gollum,
Health insurance is one of the most essential things should we consider mainly for everyone especially for senior citizen. Today, At market various insurance plans are available in that we have to select the best one.
0 Replies

roger

Reply Tue 16 Dec, 2014 04:16 am
@gollum,
Look at what the policy covers, how often you can use each service, and how much do those incidents cost. Obviously, you won't have need of everything in a given year, but you might notice that the premiums exceed any reasonable benefit. You might also observe that the most expensive procedures are well known in advance. This might give a clue as to exactly when you might start such coverage.

Read the policy, find out if your dentist accepts that insurance, and pay special attention to any commentary regarding preexisting conditions.
0 Replies

roger

Reply Tue 16 Dec, 2014 04:18 am
@PatriciaSimon,
What if your "legal professional" is going to cost more than the insurance?
0 Replies