angels and demons

elektro

Reply Mon 31 May, 2004 06:03 pm
I don't know how many of you read this book, but I ask: If a movie of this book was produced, whom do you want to play in this movie?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 673 • Replies: 5
No top replies

Mr Stillwater

Reply Mon 31 May, 2004 06:10 pm
Welcome to A2K elektro!

You might want to include a little more information when posting a new topic. I'd suggest a link to somewhere like Amazon for a review of the work:

Dan Brown A&D
0 Replies

Brandon9000

Reply Mon 31 May, 2004 10:38 pm
For the lead role, Tommy Lee Jones, Patrick Stewart, or Tom Cruise. Too bad Connnery is so old now. He could still pull it off, though.
0 Replies

Lightwizard

Reply Tue 1 Jun, 2004 09:45 am
I would think Dan Brown's "The DaVinci Code" would make it to the screen first and there is a discussion on this forum on that possible casting. I would predict that they can make one hell of a good movie thriller without loosing the brilliant intellectual tone of the book and it will do excellent box office. That would easily be followed up with a filming of this book.
0 Replies

buffytheslayer

Reply Tue 1 Jun, 2004 10:17 am
Eeks, I'm so behind on my reading. Both books - Da Vinci Code and Angels and Demons - are on my summer reading list. Good poolside reading. I'm waiting for Da Vinci code to hit paperback, I think that's this month.
0 Replies

catpurrson2

Reply Sat 5 Jun, 2004 01:53 am
Brad Pitt & Julia Ormand.
0 Replies