My idea for depression/pleasure that I want scientifically tested

MozartLink

Reply Thu 6 Nov, 2014 08:33 pm
@One Eyed Mind,
First off, consciousness does not just simply refer to what you were describing such as knowledge, thoughts, memory, etc. It is all functioning in our brains that are experienced. Therefore, this would include pleasure since pleasure is also an experience.

As for pleasure not being the only good and greatest thing, there is yet another reason I object to that which is that all benefits you can achieve in life through your lack of pleasure and/or despair are benefits that you can achieve just as good (and even better) through living a life of very little despair and a life of much pleasure. However, an exception would be going through hard physical training in the military because, at least this makes you more physically strong and fit. Whereas, things such as depression and/or a lack of pleasure are nothing but pointless misery. Even if you were to achieve benefits from depression and/or a lack of pleasure, these are benefits that can be achieved just as good (and even better) through living a life of much pleasure and very little lack of pleasure and despair.

For example, people are known to be more empathetic towards others through their suffering of depression and lack of pleasure because they know how it feels. But you can be just as empathetic and more through living a life of much more pleasure instead. This would be because you can simply change your attitude in being more empathetic at any given personal level towards others despite the fact that you have never gone through such suffering yourself and also because some people just have a natural greater capacity to experience empathy even without having gone through such suffering his/herself. Furthermore, such suffering is likely for some people to actually make them less empathetic and make them instead take their suffering out on others (even towards those who experience the same suffering) while living nicer and happier lives would actually make them more empathetic.

Therefore, hardships aside from things such as going through physical training in the military (hardships of depression and a lack of pleasure) are pointless and have no greater benefit than living a nicer and happier life. There might very well be some depression and lack of pleasure through hard physical training in the military, but that still doesn't have any greater benefit than living a nicer and happier life. Only the physical hardships through training in the military and other such similar situations have the greater physical benefit. Mental benefits, on the other hand, can be achieved just as good (and even better) through living a happy life free of suffering and despair or of very little suffering and despair. This is because we can change our minds through our attitude and other things and it is unnecessary to suffer in order to achieve these great mental benefits. However, some forms of physical suffering are pointless, too and don't have the greater benefit than not having gone through this physical torture.

Therefore, this is one of the reasons why pleasure is the only good and greatest thing in life because all our mental benefits can be achieved just as good and even better through instead living a life of much more pleasure and very little suffering, lack of pleasure, and despair. Not that these benefits matter anyway since they are all neutral and it is only pleasure that is good and the greatest thing in life based on everything I've been saying here.

Finally, there were great people in history who achieved great things in their lives and helped many people through their suffering and despair. But these people could of been just as great (and even more) through living lives of very little suffering and despair. For example, if some of the greatest composers never had depression (which is the shutting down of the pleasure activity in the brain), then they could of been even more great since they would of had an actual emotion to tap into in order to make even greater compositions that have more powerful emotion to them (which would be the emotion known as "pleasure"). But since depression is not an emotion at all (again, it is the taking away of emotions), then that would make them lesser composers. Depression is not something to tap into and embrace since it is only something that takes away and makes you a lesser person. Also, you can create compositions that are just as great (and even more) through pure pleasure alone (the pleasure in dark, tragic, gothic, etc. things).
One Eyed Mind

Reply Thu 6 Nov, 2014 08:39 pm
@MozartLink,
I know what consciousness is - you don't - that's your problem, not mine. You have such a one-dimensional understanding of the human experience that you can't even comprehend that pleasure is something we earn and do not abuse - it's there for us to compensate for our labor. Looking for pleasure through the pain of others or through the laziness of yourself is exactly why you are an idiot that has no idea what they are talking about.

Frankly, ignorance seems to be pleasuring you well. You talk with utter idiocy like you're sex-talking your mate. It's pathetic. Clearly you are sexually deprived and are creating this lunacy of a philosophy to rationalize your desires for yourself - you are cheating our morals and what makes things consequential & inconsequential to satiate your temporary needs. That makes you an enemy to our community.
mikeymojo

Reply Thu 6 Nov, 2014 08:54 pm
@MozartLink,
Ok fair enough. So why then, were you born into a world where this theory of yours wasn't practiced by every human on the planet as common behaviour, because why not live life in absolute pleasure, right? The science says (as my story shows) chances are, you wouldn't even be here right now, as you'd likely have been horribly "pleasured" to death by someone or inadvertly "pleasured" yourself to death by now. And if even ONE generation of all of the worlds people before you had acted on this behaviour, chances are, you would never had been born. Science as we know it barely understands the whole being human thing. As a group we understand it well and we understand that living solely for pleasure is not a good thing in itself.
MozartLink

Reply Thu 6 Nov, 2014 08:55 pm
@One Eyed Mind,
First off, I am not an "enemy" and am just discussing/debating here like everyone else.

Also, there were great people in history who achieved great things in their lives and helped many people through their suffering and despair. But these people could of been just as great (and even more) through living lives of very little suffering and despair. For example, if some of the greatest composers never had depression (which is the shutting down of the pleasure activity in the brain), then they could of been even more great since they would of had an actual emotion (pleasure) to tap into in order to make even greater compositions that have more powerful emotion to them. But since depression is not an emotion at all (again, it is the taking away of emotions), then that would make them lesser composers. Depression is not something to tap into and embrace since it is only something that takes away and makes you a lesser person. Also, you can create compositions that are just as great (and even greater) through pure pleasure alone (the pleasure in dark, tragic, gothic, etc. things).
One Eyed Mind

Reply Thu 6 Nov, 2014 09:01 pm
@MozartLink,
You are an enemy.

You just said, yourself, that people can rightfully cause others pain for their own pleasure.

If I ever told my kids this and they grew up torturing animals and people for pleasure, I would dip one inch of my body every 10 seconds into acid or until I become unconscious - why? Because I'm not a sociopath and I own up to the consequences of my actions.

Don't even try to rationalize it, Nose Art.

Your nose is running.
0 Replies

MozartLink

Reply Thu 6 Nov, 2014 09:06 pm
@mikeymojo,
The reason why this belief is not practiced by many people is that many people are born and raised with morals (which would be viewpoints that are the opposite of mine). Even the most intelligent people were born and raised with such morals and never questioned them as being right or wrong and, to this very day, these morals have stuck into these people's minds to the point where nothing can convince them that they are wrong. It would be no different than trying to convince a religious person that his/her religion is wrong which, most of the time, does not work at all. As for me though, I have questioned these morals that were taught to me and have concluded that they are wrong. My personal experience of pleasure said to me that it was the only good and greatest thing in life. Therefore, I have thought about that experience and have concluded that I am, in fact, right. But other people are unable to see how they are wrong like I do and are unable to be convinced otherwise (though I am here at least trying to convince/debate with these people). Also, I do not care about the fact that if it were't for these morals, that I wouldn't be here. These morals are all still neutral and that still does not change the fact that pleasure is the only good and greatest thing in life.
One Eyed Mind

Reply Thu 6 Nov, 2014 09:18 pm
@MozartLink,
Or maybe intelligence was born and the entire state of human existence is solely based on this Universe evolving from its primitive nature, hence why when we are confused, angry or scared we go back to that primitive state, but when we take control, man the complex of this Universe and our experience, we become something beyond animal. All wise men are not animals - therefore all unwise men are.

Therefore your philosophy is again defeated by the contrast of wise men and unwise men. Your philosophy is based on repression - my philosophy is based on progression.

Your nose is still running.
MozartLink

Reply Thu 6 Nov, 2014 09:24 pm
@One Eyed Mind,
Also, I do not care about the fact that if it were't for these morals, that I wouldn't be here or that I would harm myself or others unknowingly and such. These morals are all still neutral and that still does not change the fact that pleasure is the only good and greatest thing in life. Pleasure being objectively good is just is. Just like how a piece of metal being objectively metal is just is. Pleasure and pain as well as despair are the only objectively good and bad things in life and there is nothing that can change that scientific fact (not even anything you or anyone else are saying here).
One Eyed Mind

Reply Thu 6 Nov, 2014 09:29 pm
@MozartLink,
Again.

Wise men are debunking your philosophy at a constant.

Therefore you are on red frequencies, not violet frequencies.

You are at the bottom of life's evolutionary hierarchy.

Must be very hot and dry there.

The order is: red (pleasure), orange (taking a stand), yellow (taking control), green (love), blue (communication), indigo (intuition) and violet (transcendence).
MozartLink

Reply Thu 6 Nov, 2014 09:34 pm
@One Eyed Mind,
The thing is that what I just said about pleasure being objectively good is not a philosophy at all. It is a scientific fact. Science has not yet demonstrated this since many scientists somehow think that "good" and "bad" are just value judgments (our thoughts, knowledge, etc.). But there are two versions of "good" and "bad." The first version which is created by our thoughts is neutral since they are nothing but neutral words, images, sounds, etc. But the version that comes through our experience of pleasure, pain, and despair alone, these are not neutral and are objectively good and bad.
mikeymojo

Reply Thu 6 Nov, 2014 09:36 pm
@MozartLink,
Then go out and do what pleasures you, unconsequently. That is the only way that you are going to prove this so called "scientific" theory of human behaviour true, you can't count on us "drones" to help prove it for you. Looks like you gotta be the experiment for this one though, which any good scientist knows, isn't a good block to build an objective theory on.
0 Replies

One Eyed Mind

Reply Thu 6 Nov, 2014 09:40 pm
@MozartLink,
No, this is where you are being a loon.

Pleasure is fine - WHEN YOU DON'T LOSE YOUR HUMANITY (something that can define everything you do to make it last a life time; to make it mean something; to make everything you do that much more incredible) looking for it.
MozartLink

Reply Thu 6 Nov, 2014 09:59 pm
@One Eyed Mind,
Although at this point I would say right now that our own humanity is neutral (even if it does keep us out of harm's way and gives us greater pleasure than if we didn't have our humanity), you still somehow claim that other things in life besides suffering and pleasure are actually good and bad and not neutral. I would like to hear your scientific reasoning that backs that up. I have already given a scientific reasoning that backs mine up (such as that pleasure being objectively good in science is no different than a piece of metal being objectively metal in science since that's just the way they are). Pleasure obviously always feels good in of itself no matter what and this is a scientific fact. Second, it is also a scientific fact that the functioning of the atoms and other particles of all other neutral and bad things in life cannot somehow be infused with our pleasure and make our pleasure bad or neutral or make our pleasure a bad or neutral experience. Therefore, these two scientific facts add up to the scientific fact that pleasure is always good in of itself no matter what and nothing can make it bad or neutral. Therefore, I have already used two scientific proofs to scientifically prove my point in pleasure really being the only good and greatest thing in life. Or at least, I believe that I have scientifically proven my point just from the looks of it despite actually not having tested this idea through science and determining it as true or false through tests and such.
One Eyed Mind

Reply Thu 6 Nov, 2014 10:08 pm
@MozartLink,
Oh?

You're talking to someone who has this Universe mathematically reverse-engineered.

Who is the only one on this planet that could prove the exact reason for Uranus' tilt.

Who is giving people a better system for keeping track of time: 368 days in 6 months (61.33 days x 6); seasons will be based on a Green > Yellow > Red > White > White > White system.

Who is so controversially powerful that nobody knows whether or not to take me seriously or not because everything I say and do simply forces people to experience nervous break downs, so they either laugh or they run - few have stood before me and they had good reason to. Successful people who are making their rounds around the social table while everyone else masturbated under the table wondering why they are at the same place decades later.

Quote:
God's Formula: "85.59 x 16".

Speed of Light: 299,792,458

2+9=2

2+9=2

2+7=9

9+9=9

9+2=2

2+4=6

6+5=2

2+8=|1|

This formula is a sequence.

4+9=13

9+2=11

6+3=9

|23|

The speed of light is merely 88 km/s slower than c.

I pulled a paired sequence from the Pi sequences: 891|22|793|81 & 830|11|949|12

81-12=|69|

93-49=|44| <-- (Most important number.)

27-19=|8|

12-01=|11|

89-83=|6|

Altogether, it's |138|

Let's look at the distance between our planet and the sun: 8.3

8x8=64

3x3=9

64+9=

Now, watch my number magic.

Our planet is based on 8.4, rather than 8.3. That means there is a behavioral pattern with 1's here.

73-1=|72|

72+72=|144|.

Earth's polar radius is |6356.8| - 6356x2=|12712| - 144x44.14=|6356.16| - 6356-5820=|536| - 12x44.7=|536| - 144x44=|6336| - 6356-6336=|20| - 44-20=|24| - *24.7 - 24.7x514.66=|12712.102|.

Water: H2O.

Hydrogen: 1.008

Oxygen: 15.999

"On 22 July 2011 a report described the discovery of a gigantic cloud of water vapor containing "140 trillion times more water than all of Earth's oceans combined" around a quasar located 12 billion light years from Earth. According to the researchers, the "discovery shows that water has been prevalent in the universe for nearly its entire existence"."

Evidently I don't need to read other people's research to know this Universe has forever been parenting water. However this is for people who continue to undermine water.

Water melts at 32.00F.

Water's density based on numbers alone is 999.9720, 62.4 & 917.

The paired Pi sequenced I pulled: "499|99|998|37 & 297|80|499|51".

51-37=|14| 99-98=|1| 99-04=|95| 99-78=|21| 49-29=|20|, altogether that is |151|. (Remember, Oxygen is "15.999").

Water has 10 protons and 8 neutrons.

998-297=|701|

998-499=|499|

499x2=|998|

998-701=|297|

Water's atomic number is 15.999.

How many times does 15 go into 9951?

15x663=|9945|.

6x2=|12|.

99+99=|198|.

9+8=|8|

8+3=|2|

2+7=|9|

198x2=|396|. (These formulas have given us 144, 18, 1, 12 the first Pi sequences that contained already mathematically designed numbers "499" & "998" as well as 369... Water is... Undeniably this Universe's life force).

396-297=|199|. (As I suspected, this formula is the Universe's 1 & 9 based design - in other words, we are looking at a perfect mathematical formula right now!).

199x2=|398|.

398-18=|380|.

How many times does 9 go into 380?

9 x 42 (the answer to life) = |378|

9 x 42.2 = |379.8|.

Water is a 9 8 9 formula.

9x9 = 81

8x8= 64

81+64=|145|.

81+81+64=|226|...

Let's go back to one of my formulas: "38 - Strange connection to "783|87|528|86" & "587|53|320|83". |Strontium melts at 1416F - 86-83=|3| 28-20=|8| 75-33=|42| 75-38=|37| 78-58=|20|, altogether it's |110| - Contains 38 protons and 50 neutrons - 783-320=|463| - 783-587=|196| - 196x2=|392| - 463-392=|71| - |87.62| - 87x23=|2001| - 82x2=|164| - 38+75=|113| - 2+8=|1| 1+8=|9| 9+6=|6| - 113x2=|226| - 226-71=|155| - 155-88=|67| - 2+8=1 1+8=9 9+6=|6| - 6x11=|66| - 6x11.1=|66.6|. This mineral contains a 616161 sequence, which is a sequence of numbers that guided me to "God's Numbers". This Strontium mineral sounds as strong as its name."

62.4x2=|125|.

125x2=|250|

125x3=|375|.

Water's heat capacity is 75.375.

125 x 8 =|1000|.

Water is truly remarkable!

375x4=|1500|.

These equations are giving us so many 9's!

7+5=3

3+3=6

6+7=4

4+5=|9|.

9x2=|18|.

Don't you get it? This formula is mathematically perfect! It manages to use 9's jack of all trades power to use every number in the numerical frame work 1~9 to create the formula for water! This is astounding. Such a shame nobody will understand the brilliance of this. It's truly beautiful and more invigorating than the general ****, sleep, eat, hide, pretend system our species currently lathers themselves with.

This is mathematical proof that water is the highest mathematical formula written by this Universe to date. None of my formulas have shown this amount of molecular power. This is incredible!

Just look at those 9's: 499|99|998|37 & 297|80|499|51.

This civilization should be ashamed for how much they take water for granted when it's mathematically demonstrating its power right here.

Calcium: 40.078

I pulled the paired Pi sequences: "535|94|081|28" & "481|11|745|02".

Calcium melts at 1548F.

28-02=|26|

81-45=|36|

40-17=|23|

59-11=|48|

53-48=|5|

Altogether it's |138|.

Calcium has 20 protons and 20 neutrons.

745-481=|268|.

745-535=|210|.

210x2=|420|.

420-268=|152|.

Atomic number is 40.078.

How many times does 40 go into 4502?

40 x 112 = |4480|.

22x2=|44|.

59+40=|99|.

8+1=|9|

9+2=|2|

2+8=|1|

99x2=|198|.

198-152=|46|.

46x2=|92|.

92-40=|52|.

This formula contains a lot of 9's again...

A 42.

198x2=|396|. This means the mathematical design is based on something irrefutably profound.

52x2=|104|

Not enough, I remember that 9 2 1 sequence. 2+1=|3|

52x3=|156|.

This number is based on: "God's Formula: "85.59 x 16".

16 x 3 + 8 = |56|.

8x7=|56|.

28x2=|56|.

28x8=|416|.

Strontium: "38 - Strange connection to "783|87|528|86" & "587|53|320|83". |Strontium melts at 1416F - 86-83=|3| 28-20=|8| 75-33=|42| 75-=|37| 78-58=|20|, altogether it's |110| - Contains 38 protons and 50 neutrons - 783-320=|463| - 783-587=|196| - 196x2=|392| - 463-392=|71| - |87.62| - 87x23=|2001| - 82x2=|164| - 38+75=|113| - 2+8=|1| 1+8=|9| 9+6=|6| - 113x2=|226| - 226-71=|155| - 155-88=|67| - 2+8=1 1+8=9 9+6=|6| - 6x11=|66| - 6x11.1=|66.6|. This mineral contains a 616161 sequence, which is a sequence of numbers that guided me to "God's Numbers". This Strontium mineral sounds as strong as its name."

The 9-based Circle:

The 9-based circle consists of two giant three-sided spokes and a miniature three-sided spoke. They are: The first spoke is separating 1/9, 3/4 and 6/7; the second spoke is separating 2/3, 5/6 and 8/9; the last spoke, the miniature one, is separating 1/2, 4/5 and 7/8, while the numbers aligned with the center of the "V" of the spoke is 3...6...9... Also the numbers on the left are following a 2 3 4 3 3 2 3 3 sequence. The numbers on the right are following a 4 3 5 1 3 2 3 3. 43-23=|20| & 51-43=|8| 2x8=|16| 28x2=|56|

This is very interesting. Let's go through the numerical spokes and go through 1~9.

1/9

2/3

3/4

4/5

6/7

7/8

8/9

-

The numbers on the right are in a 3 6 9 sequence. Look. 9 3 (4+5=9) (7+8=6) 9

Let's go back to 1.618.

6x6=|36|.

What number is between the 9's? |36|.

-

The numbers go down a straight sequence until 4, then 5 is on the right. From 6 the numbers are straight again until 8, then 9 is on the right.

Keep in mind that the number 9 is the only number that is on the right side both times.

-

9x9=|81|

3x3=|9|

4x4=|16|

5x5=|25|

7x7=|49|

8x8=|64|

9x9=|81|

81+81=|162|

25+25=|50|

64+49=|113| (notice the mirroring of the 6 & 9; notice how 6+4=1 & 4+9=3)

163+162=|325|. (notice how the numbers are 1 off from being mathematically perfect)

3+2+5=|1|

Never mind, it's mathematically perfect.

Remember, 3+2=|5|.

It's all mathematically perfect.

Let's look at the number "55".

Half of 55 is |27.4|.

This is scary because this number leads to my "Earth Formula", which contains numbers based on the phrase "Twenty-four seven".

Now watch this.

Earth's polar radius is |6356.8| - 6356x2=|12712| - 144x44.14=|6356.16| - 6356-5820=|536| - 12x44.7=|536| - 144x44=|6336| - 6356-6336=|20| - 44-20=|24| - *24.7 - 24.7x514.66=|12712.102|.

Do you see what I see? "356" is basically 36 in between the 9's and there's the 5 in between the 36!

36+36=|72|.

72+72=... |144|...

This is genius.

And only genius.

9, 7, 4, 6, 9, 2, 3, 5, 4, 9, 8,

31 - Strange connection to "69|3993|75|10 (*999)" & "5820|97|4944". |Gallium melts at 85.59 - 44-10=|34| 94-75=|19| 97-93=|4| 39-20=|19| 69-58=|11|, altogether it's |87| - Contains 31 protons and 39 neutrons - 5820-3993=|1827| - 5820-4944=|876| - 876x2=|1752| - 1827-1752=|75| - |69.732| - 732x6=|4392| - 4944-4392=|552| - 552x2=|1004| - 69x20=|1380| - 13x3=|39| - 93-80=|13| - 13+39=|52| - 52-10=|42| - 20x2=|40| - 2 remaining - 1004+20=|1024| - 10+2=|12| - 12x12=|144| - 144x7=|1008| - Earth's polar radius is |6356.8| - 6356x2=|12712| - 144x44.14=|6356.16| - 6356-5820=|536| - 12x44.7=|536| - 144x44=|6336| - 6356-6336=|20| - 44-20=|24| - *24.7 - 24.7x514.66=|12712.102|. Gallium is a very special mineral that contains 9's, a 12x12 formula, ties to my Earth formula and contains an undeniably sweet flow of numbers that merely change in tiny variations throughout the sequence without any rough transitioning.

32 - Strange connection to "73|63|71|7872 (*777)" & "1468|44|0901". |Germanium melts at 1721F - 72-1=|1| 78-09=|69| 71-44=|27| 68-63=|5| 73-14=|59|, altogether it's |161| - Contains 32 protons and 41 neutrons - 7872-1482=|6390| - 7872-7362=|510| - 510x2=|1020| - 6390-1020=|5370| - |72.61| - 61x14.77=|900.97| - 61x14=|854| - 901-854=|47| - 47x2=|94| - 8559-1721=|6838| - 140x48.84=|6837.6| - 7872-6837=|1035| - 14x73.9=|1034.6| - 70x14.78=|1034.6| - 63+71=|134| - 7+8=6 6+7=4 4+6=|6|. Germanium is a mineral that can be found in the 7's, 3's and 9's, it is a strong mineral no doubt, but it's not a 12x12 design like Gallium.

33 - Strange connection to "627|49|567|35" & "188|57|527|24". |Arsenic melts at 1502F - 35-24=|11| 67-27=|40| 95-75=|20| 85-74=|11| 62-18=|42|, altogether it's |124| - Contains 33 protons and 42 neutrons - 627-188=|439| - 627-567=|60| - 60x2=|120| - 439-120=|319| - |74.992| - 992x2.746=|2724.032| - 992x2=|1984| - 2724-1984=|740| - 740x2=|1480| - 74+95=|169| - 6+7=4 4+3=7 7+5=|3| - |169.3| - 169x2=|338| - 338-319=|19| - 19x3=|57|. Arsenic is a mineral with a formula that is as poisonous as itself.

34 - Strange connection to "757|78|960|91" & "736|37|178|72". |Selenium melts at 429.5F - 91-72=|19| 78-60=|18| 89-71=|18| 77-63=|14| 75-72=|2|, altogether it's |71| - Contains 34 protons and 45 neutrons - 960-178=|782| - 960-757=|203| - 203x2=|407| - 782-407=|375| - |78.09| - 78x100=|7800| - 72x2=|144| - 77+89=|166| - 6+0=|6| 0+9=|9| 9+1=|1| - 166x2=|332| - 375-332=|43| - 43x2=|86| - 86-79=|7| - 6+9=6 6+1=|7|. Selenium is a mineral that sounds as smooth as its formula. Its fluent nature allowed me to have a great time learning new tricks to expand my expertise in number magic. This is indeed a 12x12 formula hence the 144. Selenium is an extremely misunderstood mineral that deserves more recognition despite its poisonous nature.

35 - Strange connection to "190|70|217|98" & "609|43|702|77". |Bromine melts at 19.04F - 98-77=|21| 17-02=|15| 37-02=|35| 94-07=|87| 60-19=|41|, altogether it's |199| - Contains 35 protons and 45 neutrons - 702-190=|512| - 702-609=|93| - 93x2=|186| - 512-186=|326| - |79.904| - 79x3=|237| - 40x2=|80| - 07+02=|9| - 1+7=|8| 8+9=|8| 8+8=|7| - 9x2=|18| - 326-18=|308| - 308x2=|616| - 616-80=|536| - 1+7=8 8+9=8 8+8=|7| - 7x76.5=|535.5|. Bromine is awesome. I managed to finish the formula off with a 777 formula. That makes Bromine a very admirable mineral despite its poisonous nature.

36 - Strange connection to "146|84|409|01" & "224|95|343|01". |Krypton melts at 251.2F - 01-01=|0| 43-09=|34| 53-44=|9| 68-49=|19| 21-14=|7|, altogether it's |69| - Contains 36 protons and 48 neutrons - 409-343=|66| - 409-224=|185| - 178x2=|356| - 356-66=|290| - |84.80| - 84x51=|4284| - 17x2=|34| - 68+44=|112| - 0+9=|9| 9+1=|1| - 112x2=|224| - 290-224=|66| - 66x2=|132| - 132-84=|48| - 0+9=9 9+0=9 9+1=|1|. I don't know why Superman was weak to a mineral that has the power of 2 and can be melted at merely 251.2F. This mineral is very interesting because the formula ended with a 1. You will see that 1 in the next mineral's formula; Krypton is not the mother of Rubidium for nothing.

37 - Strange connection to "093|84|46|095" & "505|82|231|72". |Rubidium melts at 103.1F - 95-72=|24| 60-17=|43| 44-22=|22| 58-38=|20| 50-09=|41|, altogether it's |150| - Contains 37 protons and 48 neutrons - 505-231=|274| - 505-95=|410| - 410x2=|820| - 820-274=|546| - |84.468| - 84x37=|3108| - 64x2=|128| - 38+44=|82| - 6+0=|6| 6+9=|6| 6+5=|2| - 82x2=|164| - 546-165=|381| - 381-85=|296| - 6+0=6 6+9=6 6+5=|2| - 2x148=|296|. Rubidium is a 12x12 formula. That makes Rubidium another mineral that should be heeded with respect.

38 - Strange connection to "783|87|528|86" & "587|53|320|83". |Strontium melts at 1416F - 86-83=|3| 28-20=|8| 75-33=|42| 75-38=|37| 78-58=|20|, altogether it's |110| - Contains 38 protons and 50 neutrons - 783-320=|463| - 783-587=|196| - 196x2=|392| - 463-392=|71| - |87.62| - 87x23=|2001| - 82x2=|164| - 38+75=|113| - 2+8=|1| 1+8=|9| 9+6=|6| - 113x2=|226| - 226-71=|155| - 155-88=|67| - 2+8=1 1+8=9 9+6=|6| - 6x11=|66| - 6x11.1=|66.6|. This mineral contains a 616161 sequence, which is a sequence of numbers that guided me to "God's Numbers". This Strontium mineral sounds as strong as its name.

39 - Strange connection to "488|20|466|52" & "138|41|469|51". |Yttrium melts at 2771F - 52-51=|1| 69-66=|3| 14-04=|10| 84-82=|2| 48-13=|35|, altogether it's |51| - Contains 39 protons and 50 neutrons - 488-138=|350| - 488-469=|19| - 19x2=|38| - 350-38=|312| - |88.906| - 88x78=|6864| - 87x2=|174| - 82+04=|86| - 6+6=|3| 3+5|8| 8+2=|1| - 86x2=|172| - 312-172=|140| - 140-89=|51| - 6+6=3 3+5=8 8+2=|1|. Yttrium has one of the most obscure names, but quite the appealing formula.

40 - Strange connection to "891|22|793|81" & "830|11|949|12". |Zirconium melts at 3371F - 81-12=|69| 93-49=|44| 27-19=|8| 12-01=|11| 89-83=|6|, altogether it's |138| - Contains 40 protons and 51 neutrons - 949-793=|156| - 949-891=|58| - 58x2=|116| - 156-116=|140| - |91.224| - 91x53=|4823| - 128x2=|256| - 12+27=|39| - 9+3=|3| 3+8=|2| 2+1=|3| - 39x2=|78| - 140-78=|62| - 91-62=|29| - 9+3=3 3+8=2 2+1=|3| - 3x9=|27| - 3x9.6=|28.8|. Zirconium is interesting because it's off by 1 in terms of whole numbers based on a 3 6 9 formula.

41. Strange connection to "789|25|903|60" & "011|33|053|05". |Niobium melts at 4476F - 60-05=|55| 53-03=|50| 59-30=|29| 92-13=|79| 78-01=|77|, altogether it's |290| - Contains 41 protons and 52 neutrons - 903-789=|114| - 903-60=|843| - 843x2=|1686| - 1684-114=|1572| - |92.906| - 93x57=|5301| - 4x2=|8| - 92+59=|151| - 3+6=|9| - 151x2=|302| - 1572-302=|1270| - 1270-93=|1177| - 9x130=|1170| - 9x130.8=|1177.2| - |588.5| - 5x5=|25| 8x8=|64| - 25+64=|89| - 89+64=|153| - 3x24=|72| - 72x2=|144|.

I know this Universe more than you ever will.
MozartLink

Reply Thu 6 Nov, 2014 10:20 pm
@One Eyed Mind,
You can give all the amazing numbers and mathematics you want and it would all still be nothing but neutral. Even the entire functioning in this universe combined aside from our pleasure and suffering is nothing but neutral (neither good or bad) and that is obviously a scientific fact because everything besides pain, despair, and pleasure are nothing but meaningless functioning of atoms, molecules, etc. However, the functioning of the atoms and such in our brains have actually yielded an experience that is always good in of itself regardless of what created meanings and thoughts we have in life (which would be the experience of pleasure). This experience is objectively good in of itself no matter what even despite the fact that it is the functioning of atoms, molecules, etc.

I have another convincing argument to back up my beliefs in pleasure which is that you cannot make your pleasure feel bad by saying it feels bad or make your pain and despair feel good by saying that they feel good. Same thing applies with trying to make these feelings feel neutral (neither good or bad) which would also be impossible. As for people who like to feel pain or despair or who don't like to feel pleasure, that still doesn't change the fact that pain and despair are always bad while pleasure is always good. With liking pain or despair, you have two experiences going on at the same time here which would be the good sensation of pleasure and the bad sensation of pain or despair. Although I think it is possible to experience physical pain and pleasure at the same time, I don't think it is possible to feel despair and pleasure at the same time. As for disliking the experience of pleasure, this same concept applies here as well (just with the experiences flipped around this time). As for people who are indifferent ("neutral") to pain, despair, and pleasure, the pain and despair are still bad experiences in of themselves no matter what and pleasure is still a good experience in of itself no matter what and it's just this person's thoughts/meanings and his/her attitude that is neutral and indifferent to the pain, despair, and pleasure. But this does not make his/her pain, despair, and pleasure neutral at all.
One Eyed Mind

Reply Thu 6 Nov, 2014 10:23 pm
@MozartLink,
What the **** are you talking about?

This Universe isn't finished.

It's evolving, growing and expanding.

Pleasure is an OLD value point to nature.

Labor is a NEW value point to nature.

We work hard, we become gods, we die, our living example turns others into gods - just like stars.

The majority of the species just become white dwarfs that do absolutely nothing upon death.

Therefore it CAN'T BE NEUTRAL. You're just making **** up to force your philosophy into reality - guess what, it's not happening. You already lost the moment you tried to pin neutrality on a god damn Universe that's beyond your imagination.

Your "neutrality" is just as bad as NET NEUTRALITY.

You're a fool and you should be ashamed of it.
MozartLink

Reply Thu 6 Nov, 2014 11:35 pm
@One Eyed Mind,
You say that we become gods through intelligence and other things besides pleasure and that my seeking of pleasure and viewing it as the only good and greatest thing in life is primitive (inferior and animalistic). But this would be false and it is only pleasure that makes you a god. You claim that pleasure-seeking and viewing it as the only good thing in life is inferior since we have evolved past that. However, the fact that we have evolved does not mean anything (it only means something neutral that is neither good or bad).
One Eyed Mind

Reply Fri 7 Nov, 2014 12:13 am
@MozartLink,
"You say that we become gods through intelligence and other things besides pleasure and that my seeking of pleasure and viewing it as the only good and greatest thing in life is primitive (inferior and animalistic)."

This is fact.

"But this would be false and it is only pleasure that makes you a god. You claim that pleasure-seeking and viewing it as the only good thing in life is inferior since we have evolved past that. However, the fact that we have evolved does not mean anything (it only means something neutral that is neither good or bad)."

This is bullshit.
MozartLink

Reply Fri 7 Nov, 2014 12:34 am
@One Eyed Mind,
Just like how you've been claiming my arguments as false with no scientific evidence (though I believe I have already explained in terms of science why my beliefs are true), you, on the other hand, do not have science to back up what you just said. The closest thing science has to say as of now is that all values we create in life are subjective. So, speaking in terms of now where both my arguments and yours are unproven, they are both subjective and hold true only in our own subjective lives and there is nothing objective about them. However, based on everything I've said in this topic, I have every reason to believe that pleasure is objectively good while pain and despair are objectively bad and that I am actually right. Also, when I am referring to pleasure, I mean all good feelings including love. Not just a limited spectrum of good feelings.
0 Replies

carloslebaron

Reply Sat 8 Nov, 2014 07:51 am
@MozartLink,
Quote:
1.) You can create neutral sounds, images, words, etc. in your mind that are bland to you and provoke no good or bad emotional response.

There is not such a thing as "neutral sounds, images words, etc. in our minds". And when taken a sole word, image or sound in specific, thee is not need of being good or bad for us but might be attractive, indifferent, etc. which are different reactions unrelated to good and bad.

The application of pleasure is also limited, one is not suppose to laugh in a funeral even when laughing remembering a joke is not polite, and laughing in that moment is not a proper behavior.

Some people feel pleasure from pain, others by resting in a couch all day long, other when working hard, and so forth.

The inner feelings and thoughts of humans are hard to predict and make a standard. For this reason science can just low the symptoms. The change inside the person can be performed by the person itself with or without help from counseling and similar treatments.
0 Replies