I Solved The Mystery of Uranus' Tilt

Mon 20 Oct, 2014 04:19 pm
I researched methane and its fundamental shape; to find something called "degenerate orbitals". http://snag.gy/whx3Y.jpg I then cross-referenced that design to Uranus' orbital position http://snag.gy/3DO63.jpg.

Coincidence? Look at the bottom subatomic particles which make up Methane (CH4).

I looked up Neptune, since it also contains methane. There are other pictures - separate ones - consisted of "normal" orbitals that are shaped in a normal circle, like Neptune.

Uranus' tilt was caused by its subatomic particles.

Mystery solved.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 4 • Views: 894 • Replies: 11
Topic Closed

Pearlylustre

Mon 20 Oct, 2014 04:57 pm
@One Eyed Mind,
Wow! You're like the smartest person in the world. Philosophy, astrophysics...and you still bother to post your findings here. None of the big universities interested?
One Eyed Mind

Mon 20 Oct, 2014 05:13 pm
@Pearlylustre,
I am sojourning at the moment; my age hasn't even hit a quarter of 100, thus I plan on spending my young years to gain all the knowledge I can so I can tell everyone what I've learned in a deep, older voice. It's because I know philosophy more than Einstein does. I know dreams more than Tesla does. I know Science more than Junga does. That I have the potential to become more intelligent than these men - well I also have the internet, so I won't steal all the thunder.

In due time, this brain will enter the public world to sweep it off of its chained legs.

I plan on living the experience of a super-giant star, so that I can gain so much power and energy, that my death will be a supernova, not a black hole. Time is the key to my success. As it is for this Universe.
Pearlylustre

Wed 22 Oct, 2014 07:02 am
@One Eyed Mind,
Quote:
my age hasn't even hit a quarter of 100

Yeah I was thinking you might be about 17. Thinking you can be king of the world at that age is healthy enough (and better than the lethargy I see in a lot of young people) . But if you're for real you'd be doing it now ( we have a 17yo Nobel Peace Prize winner) if you're not reality will kick it out of you soon enough.
maxdancona

Wed 22 Oct, 2014 07:39 am
@One Eyed Mind,
I guess I should be greatful, you just saved me a trip to the proctologist.

0 Replies

One Eyed Mind

Wed 22 Oct, 2014 02:40 pm
@Pearlylustre,
You know what Pearly,

I like that.

Let's leave it all up to this one sentence: "But if you're for real you'd be doing it now ( we have a 17yo Nobel Peace Prize winner) if you're not reality will kick it out of you soon enough."

I'm fine with that. You've summed it up well. I simply choose to spend more time in the dark. If I am not real as I say, reality will kick me to the curb from my house of cards for you and everyone else who still doubts me.

Now can we be friends despite the differences in how we live our lives? I mean you can call me stupid. I can call you stupid. We're a big happy family of negative atoms.
0 Replies

nacredambition

Mon 27 Oct, 2014 01:09 am
@One Eyed Mind,
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laplace%E2%80%93Runge%E2%80%93Lenz_vector

And yet celestial mechanics suggests that the 27 moons and the Uranus roll are from proto-planet collision. What equations would you proffer in support of your contention?
0 Replies

FBM

Mon 27 Oct, 2014 01:23 am
What isn't caused by subatomic particles?
InkRune

Mon 27 Oct, 2014 01:43 am
@FBM,
Subatomic particles obviously
FBM

Mon 27 Oct, 2014 01:49 am
@InkRune,
Some of them, at least, are said to pop up ex nihilo out of the vacuum. Not sure. And if the universe caused itself, well...
InkRune

Mon 27 Oct, 2014 01:53 am
@FBM,
Fundamentally the theory universe causing itself is flawed, but I get your point.
FBM

Mon 27 Oct, 2014 02:02 am
@InkRune,
It is a tough one, innit? I don't pretend to understand it, but it seems logically consistent at least with some physicists:

http://journalofcosmology.com/JOC22/lincoln.final.pdf
0 Replies