Worst ever case of getting hacked on Facebook. NEED HELP

Reply Sat 18 Oct, 2014 01:38 am
This happened to my best friend. Yesterday when he tried to log in to fb, he noticed that his password was changed. He went on to reset his password with facebook but then he noticed that his email was changed too. So then he went to check his original email but that was hacked as well, so no luck there either. We sent a help request to Facebook admins but no response so far. His passwords were quite easy to guess he admitted, but he absolutely has no enemies who would do such a cruel thing to him. Also, I assume this hacker used his account to post extremely offensive material, as all of the messages he sent to me previously are now changed to a text saying that it's unavailable due to being spam or offensive (the messages themselves were obviously not offensive at all, the admins probably just wiped everything, I can't even imagine what have they done to his account to get purged like this)... He had registered in 2009, had about 1800 friends, some of them are nowhere else to be found, had very important pictures and conversations there which - stupidly - we're not backed up anywhere.. So is there a way to recover from this madness or is he lost forever? Any help is greatly appreciated.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 647 • Replies: 0
No top replies