Samsung Tab 2 10.1 Charging Problem

RAM82UK

Reply Fri 3 Oct, 2014 05:16 am
Hi, I have a problem with my Samsung Tablet and would be grateful for some advice.
When I plug in my charger, the battery icon appears and the first yellow bar shows as if it's about to charge - then the screen goes blank. This continues as long as the charger is connected. I haven't been able to switch the tablet on at all.

Does anyone know if this is a common fault and likely to be the charger? Is there anything I could try before buying another charger?

Thank you for any help you can offer - I have loads of family photos and videos that I don't want to lose/erase!!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 2,305 • Replies: 1
No top replies

Lordyaswas

Reply Fri 3 Oct, 2014 07:29 am
@RAM82UK,
I had a similar problem where the charging icon came on but tablet took ages to charge, if at all.
If, like me, you have picked up the tablet and walked away, only to find that it was plugged in and and the charger lead yanks you back, it's probably loosened a miniscule wire in the charger cable somewhere.
I bought a new charger and have since had no problem.
0 Replies