Reply Wed 1 Oct, 2014 10:54 pm
There is a secret cult of scientists that have created jet packs for penguins that could triangulate the speed of light. The penguins will run down the slope, their beak cutting through space, along with the jet powered force pushing them through space. The penguins will learn how to speak human and save the world. This alternate universe is the opposite of this Universe. Intelligence is the master class rather than ignorance. If you're intelligent here, you'll be stupid there; if you're stupid here, you'll be intelligent there. The penguins will be sent to a facility that designed a powerful device that renders your physical body to be undetectable, like an electromagnetic shield that behaves like bug sprays. Just imagine what adventures these penguins will have when the scientists finally start this experiment. If you want to see it happen, go to Antarctica.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 1,361 • Replies: 7

neologist

Reply Thu 2 Oct, 2014 06:07 pm
@One Eyed Mind,
Those aren't penguins.
One Eyed Mind

Reply Thu 2 Oct, 2014 09:41 pm
@neologist,
They are indeed penguins.
neologist

Reply Fri 3 Oct, 2014 01:20 am
@One Eyed Mind,
Nope
0 Replies

neologist

Reply Sun 5 Oct, 2014 11:39 pm
@One Eyed Mind,
Waiting to see if you take the bait. . . .
One Eyed Mind

Reply Mon 6 Oct, 2014 04:47 am
@neologist,
No need.

You already did.

Can you not see the satire in this?

Of course not. People take me serious, when I'm not being serious; then take me for not being serious, when I am being serious.
neologist

Reply Mon 6 Oct, 2014 10:31 am
@One Eyed Mind,
Ready to take over the world......

http://patdollard.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/BdGHVdcIIAAM-5A.jpg
One Eyed Mind

Reply Mon 6 Oct, 2014 10:34 am
@neologist,
Last time I checked, penguins enjoyed the cold weather - nuns enjoyed being angry and threatening people with eternal hell. What's ironic, is that they never get laid; there's a lot of heat in that.
0 Replies