Pending Transactions?

Reply Sun 28 Sep, 2014 04:07 pm
I bought a couple things from the ITunes App store yesterday and my transactions were pending. I assumed it was normal and that'd it would go away the following day but It didn't. I tried buying more things but couldn't, I couldn't even update one of my apps. I'm trying to pay with a Prepaid mastercard that I've already registered and I've checked the balance multiple times and they all say I have a balance of $6.05 USD. If so then why are the transactions still pending? How long will this take?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 2 • Views: 1,403 • Replies: 2
No top replies

roger

Reply Sun 28 Sep, 2014 04:52 pm
@lies2truths,
Darn if I know how and why these "pending" things show up. I can make an ATM withdrawal and have it show up as a pending transaction. What are thinking; I'm going to go stuff the money back in the machine sometime soon?
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Sun 28 Sep, 2014 04:53 pm
@lies2truths,
It's possible that they put a hold of a minimal amount on a card until the card clears. If that amount is, say, $10, then you're kinda held hostage until the actual charge clears.
0 Replies