Recently added friends

Reply Sat 27 Sep, 2014 06:24 am
Hello I wonder if anyone can help me please. My ex has added a new girl on fb and she was in his recently added friends list and his friends list, and he was on both of hers. The very next day they both did not show in each others recently added list. I looked through the web and there is no trace of each other on their pages- recently added or friends list, but when I look on my mobile phone they are not in each other's recently added, but they ARE both in their friends list.
Please can someone tell me why this is?
Thank you. Only nice comments please as I already know that I should not be looking but it's bothering me!
Thanks again.

jespah

Reply Sat 27 Sep, 2014 09:17 am
@Lindsey1988,
Stop looking.

Beyond that, people change their privacy settings all the time. It doesn't necessarily mean squat.

Now go outside and take a walk or visit a soup kitchen or call a friend or pet a dog or pick a flower or take a class or whatever it takes to get you off Facebook and to stop looking at stuff that stopped being your business when your earlier relationship ended.

PS If you think that's not a nice comment, you should see me when I'm not being nice.
0 Replies