OPEN LETTER TO ONE EYED MIND

One Eyed Mind

Sun 14 Sep, 2014 04:16 pm
@giujohn,
I do not not, as I really wish I could draw, because I'd make a cartoon between two cannabis plants with a dialogue that goes something like this: "Yo, Canni B, what's up man." "Nothing much, just pondering." "About what?" "Well, these creatures yesterday, they took something from me." "Oh, you mean our god juice, right?", "Yeah... But that's not what bothers me. What bothers me is how they have "god juice" inside them, and they don't even use it when they dream, but they have the audacity to come here and steal ours." "Yeah, they are real messed up man, I feel you", "I can't feel you, they took that away from me." "Ah, don't be like that Canni B!", "I'm sorry. I'm just not in the mood. I can't feel anything." "Dude, are you going stemo on me?" "No, I just have to wait for the chemicals to come back, then I'll forget this all happened." "Yeah man, I'll be here for you if you want to talk", "Thank you." "Now give me a high five, get it?" "Tell me that when I got god juice in me again, brother." "Well alright, Canni B. Just let me know if you need me."

I do not chemically think; I critically think.
0 Replies

mark noble

Tue 19 Apr, 2016 12:56 pm
@giujohn,
No - I am me, Mark.
No idea - I speak, only for myself.
0 Replies