Should females be allowed to play on men's sports teams?

ossobuco

Reply Mon 24 May, 2004 08:01 pm
Yes there was a harassment, I never could spell that, suit with a woman kicker from Colorado. I think there are more female kickers, but not sure. (I am google reluctant right now.)

Guess it is time for me to read the sports pages again. I have fallen off since I moved to this small town.. the newspaper of which I can't tolerate.
0 Replies

fbaezer

Reply Tue 25 May, 2004 10:12 am
Maximum age for co-ed youth teams?
It depends on the sport and the community.
While I don't think anyone should be discriminated because of their gender, the puberty line (12-13) seems appropiate in contact sports.

Then, of course, is the very competitive girl who may actually need to compete with boys... in order to be among the top females in her discipline.
0 Replies

tronmartin

Reply Sun 8 Apr, 2012 11:18 pm
@cicerone imposter,
I think we are forgetting one thing here. Women have to learn that with options and rights comes responsibility. if you are capable enough to play physical sports with men then you can register for selective service. It is a double standard for a women to be that capable and demand equality from men and then play the "helpless female " card when it is time to take on her share of the responsibility.
OmSigDAVID

Reply Sun 8 Apr, 2012 11:35 pm
@tronmartin,
We have had no militiary conscription in this century.
I, for one, do not want chicks being dragged into combat against their wishes. That 's pervertedly unnatural.

David
0 Replies

anky2930

Reply Sun 22 Apr, 2012 10:52 pm
Actually every game requires hard work and stamina and its lack in most of the girls not all but maximum so they should play the game with their same gender.
0 Replies